Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns out it was clean.

Anyway, regarding flight, I'm thinking of TSing the group to morning of day ... *checks* ... 66, considering the patrol seems to be settling down for the evening. Anyone else want to get anymore action in before that? If not I'll be writing that up either tonight or tomorrow.

Edit: By 'tonight' I mean tomorrow night as of this post.

Edited by Phoenix

Here's some course of action I came up with last night.

1. Uriel heals Gabbie

2.Faatina defends Uriel

3. Xenia revives Erion

4. Gabbie defends Xenia

5. Gar attacks the Sniper C

6. Veronika attacks Adept A

7. Erion ambush bows Sage B

8. Axel finishes Sage B off if necessary, otherwise Axel defends Erion / one of the siege units moves to normal range

Thoughts?

Edited by Snike

Don't think Uri can revive yet? It's three turn cooldown, right? He doesn't have the fancy revive book yet. So just drop those two moves I guess? Have someone else do stuff?

Edited by scorri

Other note: Adept B's General's defend applies to them too so probably better to go with A.

OK, edited. We should probably get that clarified after the battle, because it seems silly that a non-WK at normal can defend a unit at siege from a unit at siege. In other words, the defend is coming from siege range relative to the attacker and defendee.

It isn't a big deal atm, but it'll be less confusing if we figure that out later.

Alright, if that's the case, we can have either Veronika, Arietta, or Blake move out of siege range. I'd almost recommend arietta so that we have a chance to work on those generals next turn (revive if need be)

Can we get some sort of relative distance established? I thought that the blast was sort of farther back (Blake's technically at siege), so I'm wondering whether or not the cry for a healer would've been heard.

Allied siege distance should be more or less inside the battalion's busted up formation. Imagine the edge of a light forest with some people gathered at the outside, and others a short ways inside.

Plan!

1. Xenia heals Uri
2. Uri revives Tina
3. Nika defends Gar
4. Gar gibs the 'zerker

5. Gabby defends Xenia
6. Blake moves up
7. Ari moves up
8. Tina defends Uri

Edited by scorri

Hahaha what is this!? This is the last phase right? At the very least you only need to hold on for more phase, and the fight is over.