Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOTICE:

The holidays are over (as far as I'm concerned) so it's about time for the rp to come out of pseudo hibernation. That means the flight challenge is starting once we know exactly who's participating, so final check ins are starting now ... obviously Luna and I are participating.

The rev challenge is still a slight ways off but we'll be focusing on setting that up in rev from here on until it's done. After the situations surrounding both challenges have concluded, I'll be starting chapter 14 ... and chapter 14.

trying to do my own streaming and relaxing over the holidays
rote might've only been like 4 people but your posts are still huge

was a lot to keep up with when my days were spent yelling over the internet

Hahahah! Well, Bert's participating in the Flight battle. I didn't see any objections to my suggested combat teams yet and combat's going to start soon. I'll go ahead and repost them here. GMs, am I correct in assuming that these combat teams will be official once combat starts? Regardless, I encourage the others participating to check them out and begin discussing before the doors close, so to speak.

- Norbert, Lumi, Shadrak

- Eva, Angelica, Jam

Option A:

- Nadya, Luther

- Amon, Hoshi

Option B:

- Nadya, Amon, Hoshi

(Options A and B are purely dependent on Luther's participation.)

I'm still (somewhat) around. A few things regarding the upcoming challenge/my future in the RP.

1.I am sticking around, so Luther will be participating I'll resuscitate him as soon as I get caught up.

2.Teams look fine by me; he was meant to be an off-tank/bulky DPS. I can definitely understand your confusion, Merc, which leads me into...

3.After the challenge, I will be retiring Luther. He's become a headache to write for since I lost my notes for him and it's been a mess trying to keep him relevant/active which directly affects my activity as well. For me, I feel like starting fresh would be more productive than continuing to beat my head against the wall. (Unless this is an issue for anyone else, I deeply apologize.)

Hey, uh...

Yeah.

This has gotten to be too much text for me to keep up with. After having fallen out of it for so long, it's really hard to get back into, especially with how much there is to read. I could ask you for a summary, but I feel like, after having done that so many times, it'd get to be a nuisance.

So I'm gonna pull Eva, Amalia, and the ma'am-not-appearing-yet Haruhi from the roster.

It was a lotta fun while it lasted and I don't regret it.

It's just too much to keep up with and get back into.

I hope everyone still in it has fun, and you make it to the end.

Hey, uh...

Yeah.

This has gotten to be too much text for me to keep up with. After having fallen out of it for so long, it's really hard to get back into, especially with how much there is to read. I could ask you for a summary, but I feel like, after having done that so many times, it'd get to be a nuisance.

So I'm gonna pull Eva, Amalia, and the ma'am-not-appearing-yet Haruhi from the roster.

It was a lotta fun while it lasted and I don't regret it.

It's just too much to keep up with and get back into.

I hope everyone still in it has fun, and you make it to the end.

It's not a nuisance but I understand. I'm glad you had fun but I'd like to make one suggestion, if you don't mind. If keeping up in two topics is tough, maybe you should consider dropping to just one character, or just having them all in the same group. Not a whole lot's happened since activity was last up, it's just there's been a lot of dialogue.

Jam is cursed. All her friends keep dropping out :(.

I can put Eva up for adoption if la snake is okay wiz it :)