Frostbite's Freezing Vault

Frosty

So which shall I deal with first?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which one shall I prioritize first?

2. 2. If videos, which one of the three? Category-wise

• Parodies?
    • The Crazy Series?
    • Musicals of Insanity?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That spearhead looks great! Kudos to you for getting those details in from that angle, and for adding in some pretty nice armor effects as well!

I'm still watching more tutorial videos, and a sidedish of advices from my deviantART fellows.

It's great that you're watching tutorials and listening to advice, but don't forget to draw from real life, or at least photos if the previous is not possible. ;)

That spearhead looks great! Kudos to you for getting those details in from that angle, and for adding in some pretty nice armor effects as well!

It's great that you're watching tutorials and listening to advice, but don't forget to draw from real life, or at least photos if the previous is not possible. ;)

Thank you for the kind words, sir. I'll be doing as much as I can to improve.

I actually draw things in real life, but most of them are Biology-class related, though. I recall Anatomy and Entomology classes which come first to mind.

Improvement. I like seeing that.

Thanks, eclipse!

Anyways... I'll update this post when I get more stuff to be submitted... Tee hee...

EDIT: WE GOT A POLL IN READY! I NEED SOME HELP DUE TO WRITER'S BLOCK...

Edited by Frostbite

Lolz parodies.

If you make one, I can give you some ideas.

Sure, tell me your concepts... I am plotting a lot of them!

@eclipse

Thank you, and apparently I am about to get some finale artworks before I begin Phase B.

My videos are kinda crazy and crappy

POST EDIT:

New artworks arrived!

Today's featured artwork (Noah of Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals, requested by Rothene)

prepare_to_be_durandal__d_by_blizzardcaster-d3e0x53.png

Other new artworks

(When Cats have style, requested by Bubbles-on-Helium/lilmisprine on deviantART)

cats_have_style_too_by_blizzardcaster-d3dqg5w.png

(Lyndis approves of Nils' free hugs campaigns, requested by amanda2324 on deviantART)

lyndis_approves_of_free_hugs_by_blizzardcaster-d3dqg0j.png

Edited by Frostbite

• 3 weeks later...

Nice Blue white blending. Was expecting the Durandal a bit...bigger though, but then it'll off the picture. Maybe can have him posing as if he were drawing the Sword from his back or raising it FROM the GROUND. Then we might be able to see Durandal in its full sized glory.

Nice Blue white blending. Was expecting the Durandal a bit...bigger though, but then it'll off the picture. Maybe can have him posing as if he were drawing the Sword from his back or raising it FROM the GROUND. Then we might be able to see Durandal in its full sized glory.

Hmm... I shall try that out when I'm vacant again!

Poor Nils!

Trololol... Sometimes people can make the oddest requests, I blame the February event...

POST WILL BE UPDATED IN CASE OF NEW WORKS!

Edited by Frostbite

What's the February event?

I guess you haven't recalled the artworks that I released last valentines?

I had the event taking place in all of my art thread branches.

• 2 weeks later...

Right.... A few updates!

A little spin with Tate, is a contest entry too, for the FE6 deviantART group contest event! I made her a bit masculine, since I bumped into a fanart of her... that does that, with great results, however!

tate_went_on_pwning_by_blizzardcaster-d3e7gob.png

One of the other weekly art contest entries which bagged the winning ribbon, the theme was Date Night/Ballroom Night... I had to make a dance scene! Featuring FE9/10's Kieran and Marcia.

a_ballroom_night_by_blizzardcaster-d3eadeg.png

P.S Beginner division entry... Also a product of sleep-deprivation and severe fanboying!

And... here's my final artpiece a.k.a my final contest entry in deviantART for this month of April!

Unfortunately, I have to use myself due to my nasty obsession over the Water and Ice affinities, respectively...

contest_entry___tidal_fury_by_blizzardcaster-d3f64pr.png

P.S I love the Flood spell from Final Fantasy VI

Videos are now coming in this month of May and the rest!

Edited by Frostbite

Man, you just keep on improving. Also, that water/ice mage... awesome. Very good job with the robes and your heads are getting better. =) I like the design best, though. Very nice. ^_^

I'm seeing a lot of serious proportional issues here, mainly in how heavy the upper body is compared to the lower. The heads are comparatively huge, and the legs are tiny. On a male, while the shoulders should be wider than the hips, you want his legs to be thick enough to support him standing up. On a female, the hips should be as wide as the shoulders and, honestly, our waists are not that tiny unless we're wearing a super-tight corset.

You will also do better to identify a source of lighting before you start shading, and base shading off one light source for the sake of consistency. Right now it's just all over the place.

@eclipse/Luminescent Blade

Right.....

Let me go get my tutorials, I might wanna ask a few deviantART dudes and dudettes... But still I has D-rank anyways... I won't get a C-rank, till I get things right!

@Mercakete

Ehhh... thanks, I am more on concepts, meh... I really need that tablet!

Blame odd shading for my old comic book obsessions

Edited by Frostbite

• 1 month later...

I would like a picture of me in a graduation cap and gown, with one arm wrapped around Tinny, holding a diploma, and my other arm wrapped around Hawk, giving a peace sign.

Thank You.

Posted by request of OP.

I hope I don't get modded...

• 1 month later...

Just to comply to Zak...

a_late_graduation_gift_by_blizzardcaster-d41dozl.png

P.S So far, I haven't reached the Primate anatomy yet, it so happens it will arrive at the semi-finals of this semester in my Biology classes. Yes, cause I'm crappy and awful...

Oh, and incoming artspam and videospam... I need to lower my stress for the meanwhile, just bother me after I spam them all out.