Playing efficient with my Team PT

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I think I see dondon's point, although it is a pain to raise Laguz levels they don't worry much about stats (i'm mainly talking Mordecai and Volug ^_^). The beorc require some sort of effort too, not to raise their weapon levels but to get better stats. So beorc and laguz are even but beorc > laguz with ranged attacking.

I don't exactly understand what he's trying to say, but as if it wasn't obvious enough, I prefer beorc units largely on account of being easier to favor and not needing the effort that laguz units do (well, IMO, laguz require more effort than beorc).

Edited by Malik Maxwell

what about MordyWrath/MuarimWrath? Can't they be just as helpful with wrath?

If you are taking their hp to wrath level, might as well give them resolve toow, which increases their speed and give the chance to crit. Then again the two of them kill almost everything if i'm not wrong by doubling.

I don't exactly understand what he's trying to say, but as if it wasn't obvious enough, I prefer beorc units largely on account of being easier to favor and not needing the effort that laguz units do (well, IMO, laguz require more effort than beorc).

Well what he meant about Ilyana vs Caineghis is that Ilyana takes time and effort to raise and Caineghis doens't ^_^, while her damage is good his damage is better. Thats why Caineghis > Ilyana against the Dragon King.

but I agree too I like beorc more than laguz (with some excemptions like Mordy and Vika)^_^

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Well what he meant about Ilyana vs Caineghis is that Ilyana takes time and effort to raise and Caineghis doens't ^_^, while her damage is good his damage is better. Thats why Caineghis > Ilyana against the Dragon King.

But on the other hand, personal preference comes in, and... You know how adamant I am about refusing to use laguz royals by now; I see no need to repeat it.

But on the other hand, personal preference comes in, and... You know how adamant I am about refusing to use laguz royals by now; I see no need to repeat it.

its ok I understand ^_^

If you are taking their hp to wrath level, might as well give them resolve toow, which increases their speed and give the chance to crit. Then again the two of them kill almost everything if i'm not wrong by doubling.

Oh so thats what makes them invencible ^_^ they double with resolve :3. I'm curious if thats part of the reason why Kyza > Astrid(T).

Edited by Queen_Elincia

I personally really struggle with Laguz Strike, but that's more to do with me favouring Beorc than anything else. Old habits die hard.

You have 20% less HP to manipulate and you only get one attack with about 50 crit. Strictly inferior to Resolve.

Do both?

Volug reaching SS strike is a pain for me to do, it would really help if laguz could use discipline or ams scrolls.

Arm scrolls would be make them a bit too broken i'd say. Can't argue with discipline though.

I love wrath :3 its one of my favorite skills but there are really not that many candidates ^_^ and so I thought maybe Tigers could take advantage of it (for my PT) and I was thinking Resolve could go on Eddie since he gets hurt easily and resolve makes him a dodging machine right?

Oh I was thinking of how to distribute skills in my team I was thinking

Jill-Beastfoe

Fiona-Paragon

Eddie-Resolve

but what about Fiona-wrath or Fiona-resolve?

Edited by Queen_Elincia

I love wrath :3 its one of my favorite skills but there are really not that many candidates ^_^ and so I thought maybe Tigers could take advantage of it (for my PT) and I was thinking Resolve could go on Eddie since he gets hurt easily and resolve makes him a dodging machine right?

Jill-Beastfoe

Fiona-Paragon

Eddie-Resolve

I think Fiona would need the Paragon more.

On Resolve: I haven't a clue what support you've got planned for Edward, but I wouldn't expect much out of Resolve when you're against laguz.

Jill-Beastfoe

Fiona-Paragon

Eddie-Resolve

Wrath/Resolve Edward is a goddamn beast. With A Nolan he regularly gets single digit hit rates from laguz and generally 1-rounds. I don't think Wrath is worth putting on Fiona. She would probably die with the combination and her crit is pretty poor to begin with so she can't even player phase effectively with it. Resolve is probably a better choice.

oh yes Eddie can naturally double laguz in Part 3 but wouldn't resolve help him dodge? especially with a nolan support maybe? Ok Fiona will keep paragon ^_^ it makes sense.

Oh what a shame I can't wrath resolve with Eddie :( I took wrath off of him. :facepalm:

I hope Sothe gains good speed so he acts as a wall in Part 3 if I need him.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

oh yes Eddie can naturally double laguz in Part 3 but wouldn't resolve help him dodge? especially with a nolan support maybe? Ok Fiona will keep paragon ^_^ it makes sense.

Oh what a shame I can't wrath resolve with Eddie :( I took wrath off of him. :facepalm:

I hope Sothe gains good speed so he acts as a wall in Part 3 if I need him.

Either way, I'm not so sure; all it takes is a laguz with high biorhythm and Edward on low biorhythm to have a good chance at offing him...

I decided to not use anything on Fiona other than a skill boost, paragon, and BEXP and all that is already costly ^_^ but i'm saving the speedwings and str boost for someone else. (I'll have them just incase someone gets screwed).

Either way, I'm not so sure; all it takes is a laguz with high biorhythm and Edward on low biorhythm to have a good chance at offing him...

I hope Eddie gets lucky with his 35% def growth :lol: but I'm pretty sure he'll be more durable than Zihark by then.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Arm scrolls would be make them a bit too broken i'd say. Can't argue with discipline though.

They would. Now Kyza with a SS-rank strike at base and a Speedwings can double and 1RKO most enemies without the need of Resolve. Mordy will 2HKO just about everything at Part 3 (He was pretty on the edge since Halbs have over 37 HP/20 Def to not be 2HKO'd to his 38 Atk). Ranulf, Janaff & Ulki would be broken right off the bat, if it weren't for their gauge issues.

oh it would surely benefit Lyre and Lethe too don't forget about them.

I'm trusting Fiona's growth they seem good enough 60% speed ^_^ 40% str and 55% def. I'm only worried about her skill.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

oh it would surely benefit Lyre and Lethe too don't forget about them.

I'm trusting Fiona's growth they seem good enough 60% speed ^_^ 40% str and def. I'm only worried about her skill.

As for Arms Scrolls, the huge cash they net is worth more than increasing weapon rank, if you ask me.

On Fiona's growths: Her Def growth is 55%. Her Skill growth is 40%.

As for Arms Scrolls, the huge cash they net is worth more than increasing weapon rank, if you ask me.

On Fiona's growths: Her Def growth is 55%. Her Skill growth is 40%.

I think I'll save them for endgame just incase anyone is missing a weapon level ^_^

I think I'll save them for endgame just incase anyone is missing a weapon level ^_^

By then you have a huge ton of money so i think you could spare some Arm scrolls. Any you might need you can just get before 4-E begins.

By then you have a huge ton of money so i think you could spare some Arm scrolls. Any you might need you can just get before 4-E begins.

aren't they expensive though? ^^'

does anyone here know if its worth getting Micaiah to SS Light for Lehran? Or does his damage suck?

aren't they expensive though? ^^'

does anyone here know if its worth getting Micaiah to SS Light for Lehran? Or does his damage suck?

Ehh... Assuming you're not using any non-royal laguz (or Reyson), you could sell the Laguz Gems.

EDIT: Seeing as you're considering using Giffca, I dunno...

Edited by Malik Maxwell

In most cases, the reverse is actually true. Laguz probably require the least expenditures compared to their beorc counterparts. Skills and BEXP are what everyone needs. Laguz just need less of those in most cases (if not all). Half of their favoring is simply just letting them do what your beorc do: kill shit.

I really don't get what's up with you and laguz man. They're probably the easiest units to use, period. It would be nice if they could use Discipline though. But eh, the beorc I normally choose are good enough to replace the laguz anyway. They're pretty interchangeable with different costs. I probably hate Ranulf more than most of the laguz and beorc really.

(not like you can really help strike WEXP)

Kind of. You can somewhat control what a unit can face in combat, so in a sense you can "help" and "hurt" striket; just different from the usual of denying and giving a resource so to speak.

Edited by Tyranel M