Do characters have support bonuses in the arena?

Does anyone know the answer to this question? I don't (Obv.), and can't test it because the arena opponent data isn't shown.

As far as I know, support bonuses don't work in the arena. I know this because my Nabarl had 14 crit(his natural crit, as he has 29 skl) going into the arena, with Oguma and Shiida in his effective support range to boot. I'm fairly certain that it is also the case in FE7/8(I know supports are in effect in the FE6 arena as Rutgar was basically untouchable there with his Clarine support)

Edited by DA125

You're referring to the Chapter 20 arena right? An "A" support can only be reached in chapter 19 for Shiida, 21 for Ogma, assuming no Gaidens.

Only A support gives crit, as you probably know.

AFAIK, they don't work in the chapter arenas, but do work in link arena.

I'm fairly certain that supports stack in the chapter arenas in FE6. I know they don't work in the FE7 arena(not that I had built up supports by 17x when I was arena abusing Raven), and certainly don't work in FE8(again, G. Bojangles barely had his Neimi and Franz supports set up when I started his C5 arena training.)

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone was still wondering, I know for a fact that there you do not receive support bonuses in the arena in this game. (I can also confirm this is the case for FE7)

Edited by Meteor

• 9 years later...