Sirius's resignation

VincentASM

What a bummer. Sirius was always a great help to me, and I couldn't have asked for a better partner in moderating the forum. I wish he would've stayed, but I suppose it's his choice, and I won't bother him about it. I do hope that one day, we can work together again.

Your red name will be missed, comrade. *Salute*

Let me quickly jump on board and say that Sirius has always been a great member, and from what I've seen of him really put a lot of effort into the moderation side of things. I hope that he'll still be sticking around, even if the time commitment of running the show behind the scenes is no longer a chore he wishes to maintain.

Moderating this forum, and consequently its members, is going to take a toll on a person. The track record for staff members confirms this, so it shouldn't be a surprise that this happened sooner or later.

Anyways, Sirius took his job seriously enough, but not so seriously it got annoying.

EDIT: Stupid puns.

Edited by General Spoon

I didn't know Sirius was so :B): serious about this.

OK, got that out of the way. I don't think he ever warned me. So in my mind, that made him a great admin. >__>

Hope you drop by every now and then, Sirius sir.

Edit: Turns out he did warn me once for making a one-word posts. Oops. Still a great admin though.

Edited by El Rey León

Good luck to you. Er... sorry I teetered a thin wire a couple of times.

EDIT: And thanks for the personal picture once again. I appreciate it.

Edited by Tyranel M