VincentASM

Sirius's resignation

By request, I've retired Sirius from his position as Admin. I don't think I mentioned it before, but I'd like to greatly thank him for his help on the forums ^^

What a bummer. Sirius was always a great help to me, and I couldn't have asked for a better partner in moderating the forum. I wish he would've stayed, but I suppose it's his choice, and I won't bother him about it. I do hope that one day, we can work together again.

Your red name will be missed, comrade. *Salute*

what the fuck? first you drop out of se and now this? sirius im disappointed. who the fuck is gonna give me my warns now? :(

Let me quickly jump on board and say that Sirius has always been a great member, and from what I've seen of him really put a lot of effort into the moderation side of things. I hope that he'll still be sticking around, even if the time commitment of running the show behind the scenes is no longer a chore he wishes to maintain.

What the hell Sirius?! Why in all of the sudden.... >:

Admin!Sirius was awesome.

...Now I go sadfais.

:sadsrsfais:

I can't say this turn of events comes as much of a surprise, but it's a shame regardless. Enjoy having one less responsibility.

I must say I kind of expected it, especially since you you were less active lately, but well...you were my favorite mod and admin soooooooooooooo I'll miss you ;~;

This one came kinda out of left field now.

I can understand where you're coming from though, so thanks for the awesome adminship.

Moderating this forum, and consequently its members, is going to take a toll on a person. The track record for staff members confirms this, so it shouldn't be a surprise that this happened sooner or later.

Anyways, Sirius took his job seriously enough, but not so seriously it got annoying.

EDIT: Stupid puns.

Edited by General Spoon

Even as one who lurks more than posting now, I'd like to say thanks for what you've done up to now.

[spoiler=Spoiler for size]128942645892420366.jpg

I didn't know Sirius was so :B): serious about this.

OK, got that out of the way. I don't think he ever warned me. So in my mind, that made him a great admin. >__>

Hope you drop by every now and then, Sirius sir.

Edit: Turns out he did warn me once for making a one-word posts. Oops. Still a great admin though.

Edited by El Rey León

I'm going to salute you for your services.

*salutes*

Other than that, I don't think I really knew you all that well, so I'm not sure what else to say.

Edit: Turns out he did warn me once for making a one-word posts. Oops. Still a great admin though.

And a verbal for necro-ing. :D

Good luck to you. Er... sorry I teetered a thin wire a couple of times.

EDIT: And thanks for the personal picture once again. I appreciate it.

Edited by Tyranel M

Now how are we supposed to make Sirius jokes? XD

Now I'm wondering, who'll be the new mod?