• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

How much would you charge to babysit Platinum?

I think she'd beat me to death for even trying to get near her. ._.

For how long would you hug a loli Tinny? :3

What is your opinion on Golbez as a character?

Favorite Megaman boss theme?

Personality wise, she was definitely pleasant when she actually managed to pay attention to me, which sadly wasn't all too often. My friend also told me that she told him that she thinks I'm cute, but that she isn't looking for a relationship...

looks wise... I'm not good at describing people's looks, but she was pretty tiny in size, and I tend to mentally compare Altenna and Miranda to her.

It must've really sucked to not even be "just friends" with her. Don't get too discouraged by your past experiences though. After all, the past is past, you need only create a new future. Besides, I'm betting that more than half of those girls that you liked aren't worthy of your loyalty.

Oh yeah, as for your question, I've never actually played Mega Man that much. I finished Cutman's stage in Mega Man 1 and quit playing soon after that, defeated Mega Man Zero 2 for the GBC, and that's about it, so I can't really answer that question.

Most unfavourite Mortal Kombat character?

Also, I am "just friends" with her.

That's good to hear.

As for your question, definitely Anthony and his almighty Pelipper with Flamethrower, Thundershock, Vine Whip, and a whole bunch of other crazy moves.

But if that doesn't count, I guess it'd be Wallace.

Would you go out with 18 year old Platinum?

I guess. I'd much rather adopt her. >___>

What do you like most about FF4 anyway?

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Who's your most favourite bishounen male character?

What do you like most about FF4 anyway?

If I had to point out only one thing for what I like about FF4 the most, it would have to be the inner conflicts within each of the characters, especially Cecil and Golbez and their struggle for redemption and forgiving themselves and atoning for their past deeds. I especially like how much the two contrast to each other (Cecil being of light, having so many allies, and being able to forgive himself in the end and Golbez being of darkness, only having FuSoYa as an ally in the end, and still hating himself for the weakness in his heart). I especially like the whole theme of redemption in FF4 at this particular time in my life, where I can relate to wanting redemption more than ever.

Who's your most favourite bishounen male character?

I dunno. Alucard from the Castlevania series is one of my favorites. I can't really pick one character and say without a doubt that they are my absolute favorite.

Yours?

Is there anyone on SF that you'd want to get to know better/be friends with that you aren't friends with already?

Yours?

Cecil Harvey from FF4.

But if you don't want me answering characters from FF4, I guess I'll choose Marth.

Would you really want to be with a Tsundere girl?

I mean yeah, she can't be stol'd, but still...

Most unfavourite Mortal Kombat character?

Moloch because I can't beat him in Deadly Alliance.