What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Dragon Quest Monsters 1+2 (GBC) and the Super Bomberman series (1-5) come to mind. Super Bomberman 5 would have to be in my top 5 SNES games and I'm currently still playing DQM2 and I started around 2 months ago.

What are your favourite Konami and Hudson franchises?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Diamond Tiara. Definitely.

But if you mean out of the mane six, I don't really hate any of them, but I guess Rainbow Dash would be my least favourite. I've never been fond of overly arrogant and show-offy characters.

What game genre are you hoping Miyamoto's brand new game franchise that he's (hopefully) showing off this E3 will be? He said that it's going to introduce a brand new character to the Nintendo universe.

I'm not really sure, since Nintendo basically has every game genre covered with each of its series (with Mario helping cover a lot of them, especially sports).

I guess a hybrid of two game genres would be quite awesome.

Have you performed in any skits, plays, or presentations from school (even if they were only classroom wide) that were quite memorable or funny to you?

Here you go:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/064/3/0/applejack_in_glasses_by_rainbowden-d4rs760.png
http://i55.tinypic.com/1zqartx.png

Sig (needs to be shrunk down to fit 250 pixel limit):
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/224/8/5/applejack_by_chano_kun-d46bzz8.jpg
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/271/0/4/applejack_by_shelmo69-d3jss99.png
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/105/1/d/applejack_by_blackgryph0n-d3e1fk3.png

(you should probably put links to the sig & avatar image that you're using in your sig, so that the artists don't get angry at us using their work without crediting them).

And Anacybele is interested in being Rainbow Dash, so that's 2 more to go.

In terms of anime, game series, etc., are there any that you consider to be guilty pleasures?

Besides MLP, Panel de Pon, due to all the fairies and how girly it is. It's insanely fun and heavily action paced for a puzzle game, though.

Are there any random kind of useless skills you'd want? Eg: knowing how to pogo stick, unicycle, lick your elbow, etc.

If you could bring one fictional weapon into the real world and not have to worry about anyone else having access to it but you, what weapon would you bring?

I always wanted to flip. It's possible, but I haven't bothered.

Mind if I change my avatar back? People are ticking me off about it.

Sure thing. I was quite hesitant to start the whole thing since I knew there's quite the hate base for MLP.

Out of curiousity, who was bothering you about it? No one was annoying me about my Fluttershy avatar (except for Anacybele, but that's because Fluttershy is her least favourite and she likes the other ponies a lot better, especially Rainbow Dash).

People in the Last To Post thread. I was either mocked or ignored by them, so I decided to throw in the towel. That thread's kinda going downhill in fun, anyway, especially after this morning.

Favorite thing about Fluttershy?

Ah, well don't let them get to you. It's not like you're hurting anyone with your appreciation of MLP or annoying others by shoving it down people's throats. I'm kind of thinking of stopping as well, since there doesn't seem to be much support (that, and I kind of feel unworthy of having a Fluttershy avatar since I find her that awesome). Anacybele and Zak were interested in joining, though.

My favourite thing about Fluttershy? There's too much to list. Shy, kind, pure hearted, mild-mannered personality, sickeningly sweet voice, bright, soft colour scheme, really long and pretty mane and tail, and sickeningly cute all around whether it's her personality or aesthetics.

You don't think I'm too obsessed with her, do you? (that's not about you, I should change it)

Besides MLP, what other things do people look down on you/think you're weird for liking?

Wil from FE7 (though I'm more sarcastic, easily angered, and nervous), Touma Kamijou from A Certain Magical Index, Apollo Justice from Apollo Justice (I can imagine myself in a lot of his positions), etc.

I'm curious. How about you?

Probably Cecil Harvey from Final Fantasy IV due to how much he regrets his evil past actions and how much he strives to redeem himself from them. But if I had to pick an FE character that represents me the best, probably Cormag due to being a determined yet nice guy despite what his firm gaze implies, yet a bit dispirited in heart.

Top five favourite Mario characters?