What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Least favorite shows on TV nowadays?

Are there any particular game series you heavily dislike? (Eg: Call of Duty, Mortal Kombat, Grand Theft Auto)

I'd probably have to say Call of Duty. Granted, I do like some of the games myself. But for goodness sake, how much is Activision gonna keep milking it? If you ask me, it pretty much stopped being good after Modern Warfare. Nowadays, it's just stale. The same thing in a different package. And that's not going into how many people that are playing this that are younger than they should be. There's far too many parents buying CoD for their kids. There's a few more that I want to list. But to be honest, I don't think I could hate any other series based on how its developer treats it.

The Flash (2014). You have no idea how into that show I am (I haven't been into a show this much since Avatar or My Little Pony). Just... the tragic backstory of Flash losing his mother and having his father framed for her murder when that wasn't the case, his unrequited love he has on Iris, the mystery of Harrison Wells and just what it is he's really after (which I don't want to spoil). It all just adds up to one really awesome show that leaves you wanting more with every episode. Literally. At the end they usually throw in some sort of scene that really leaves you wondering what's next regarding Harrison's plans or what Flash's villains have in store for him and his friends. My favourite moment so far is definitely the S0E15 scene with Cisco's discovery. It's so emotional and tragic, and it explains mysteries that were present since the first 10 minutes of the first episode.

I've been watching the Flash myself. I don't know if I'd say I'm hooked on it or anything, but it's definitely something that caught my interest. My dad loves, that show, though, and I'm not complaining in the slightest.

...well, that's my Flash rant. Other series I like include Avatar: Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. I also watched Bomberman Jetters, which gets surprisingly deep in regards to the reoccurring theme of deal with the death of loved ones. There's also Galaxy Angel, an anime that wasn't particularly deep, but is really funny, random, and over the top. I was especially fond of Milfeulle Sakuraba from that anime. I also watched quite a lot of episodes of the Mario TV series (all of the World episodes and around half of the Super Show episodes). And I did watch 7 or so of the Donkey Kong Country episodes a few weeks back, hence my posting of those videos in that Video Reaction thread).

I don't think I've ever heard of Bomberman Jetters to be honest.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

So what do you think of Harrison Wells from The Flash 2014?

Or if you haven't really watched enough of Flash 2014 to have a confident enough opinion on him, what were some of your biggest fears as a child?

Least favorite shows on TV nowadays?

I can't really think of any. The closest thing I have to a least favourite show currently is Game of Thrones and how many people constantly talk about it.

I don't think I've ever heard of Bomberman Jetters to be honest.

Don't worry. Even the most avid Bomberman fans likely would've never heard of it. It's basically an anime where a younger Bomberman's brother fills in for his older brother (on a team that prevents valuable objects across the galaxy from being stolen) when he's gone missing from a mission (and is presumably dead).

Favorite perfume/air freshener/whatever scent?

Chastity. Who cares about that? Insecure people, that's who.

What is your favourite of the dreams you've had so far?

That's a hard one because I tend to have a hard time remembering my dreams. The most interesting one I've had recently was the one where I was doing some live action role playing with my friends and it devolved from an ordinary session to us getting persecuted by actual royalty and our foam weapons turning real and all of us getting separated and plucked off one by one.

Where does your user name come from? Does it have any meaning?

@Evastio: What fictional character is most like me? I don't know. Most any one who is lazy would be close to a good fit, that probably is one of the biggest, although negative, traits I posses. Also if they are not talented in arts and creative stuff, that would be a close fit.

Edited by Xyr

Least favourite feature of FFT?

@Apologies for forgetting your username- weird habits... Talking to myself... My incredible inability to keep still for a long period of time... Taking off my shoes when I'm doing school work... I talk with my hands a bit as well... I'm a bit of an oddball....

Who are your top 5 favourite Disney characters?

...actually, I think I might've asked you that before. Who are some of your most unfavourite fictional characters?

And don't think too badly of yourself for those quirks. They don't change the fact that you're quite a nice and polite person, especially towards your fellow SF members.

Favorite perfume/air freshener/whatever scent?

I can't really name one specific perfume, but any fruit based perfume is alright with me, especially the lemon scented ones.

Edited by Evastio

If nintendo had to kill either mario or luigi, who should take the hit?

Least favourite feature of FFT?

@Apologies for forgetting your username- weird habits... Talking to myself... My incredible inability to keep still for a long period of time... Taking off my shoes when I'm doing school work... I talk with my hands a bit as well... I'm a bit of an oddball....

It has been a long time since I played an FFT game, and each one has its own quirks so I don't remember everything too well. But I'm assuming you mean the orignal FFT, which I have never played, I played the PSP remake. In The War of the Lions, I was never happy with the way the summoners work and a little annoyed with the job system. The summons took a number of rounds to go off, it annoyed me and I never used summoners a lot because I was unwilling to commit the time required for the spells to charge, I liked having actions happening as soon as I wanted them. I'm a huge fan of summoners, so you can imagine how frustrating it was. The job system also had every recruit start as a squire or apothecary, which was a pain because I had to put extra time to get a unit to a job I wanted it to and some jobs had half a dozen requirements to unlock.

Also, your quirks don't sound all that odd at all.

Edited by Xyr

Firstly, welcome to the chat thread!

Secondly- what are your strangest hobbies?

@Randoman- unfavourite characters... Astrid from the Gone series, Annabeth from the Percy Jackson series, Lorithia, Dickson and Zanza from Xenoblade Chronicles, Steve from The Saga of Darren Shan.

Fourthly- I actually like being quirky. :) But thank you for being nice to me! :D

What is something you think or feel is unique to you?

What would you say is your strangest hobby?

I think my friends would find my anime-watching hobby as being the strangest of all. I don't think of myself as having particularly strange hobbies. I play games, go on game forums, watch anime, etc., nothing of which seems very odd to me, but most of my friends don't do anime, so there is that.

What's your favourite fictional species that's not from ancient mythology? (Eg: wookiees from Star Wars, rat creatures from Bone, etc.)

If nintendo had to kill either mario or luigi, who should take the hit?

That's way too evil of a question for me to answer.

Though I guess it'd be Luigi, sadly. I mean, at least things would change a lot less in Nintendo than if Mario was picked, and less money and work would be needed to accommodate for those changes.

What do you think your most defining quirk is?

Where does your user name come from? Does it have any meaning?

It came from me smashing random syllables together and I loved the result. No special meaning that I know of here, unfortunately.

Have you been on Pottermore? If so, what is your Hogwarts house, and do you agree with the sorting? If not, what is your Hogwarts house?

@Xyr- 1) My memory- it's really good (apparently)

2) My Optimism- I know so many people that are cynical and it makes me feel :(

What is one of your favourite childhood memories, off the top of your head?

What do you think your most defining quirk is?

It's probably how much I bring up relationship/girl talk and talk about my preference for Asian women.

• 2 months later...

Why did you resurrect this thread?

What's your favourite fictional species that's not from ancient mythology? (Eg: wookiees from Star Wars, rat creatures from Bone, etc.)

No ancient mythology? Hmm, I guess manaketes. But if those don't count, elfs.

i figured since lots of people are posting in this part of fftf, i figured why not let a place for them to get to know each other better

why call yourself a wanderer?

i figured since lots of people are posting in this part of fftf, i figured why not let a place for them to get to know each other better

Exactly what this thread was meant for, it would have be nice to see that happen.

why call yourself a wanderer?

I usually never find places to stick around for long periods of time or involve myself too much, so I go from one forum to another and hang around in the background, posting here or there every now and then. I'm not sure that can be described as anything else than wandering around the net, and I have actually come to like the idea of doing just that over time.

What keeps you coming to SF? Is it only the fact that it's FE related?

Edited by Xyr

Why did you pick Xyr as your username?

@Randoman- Leaving my old primary school. I wasn't happy there, and the new school I ended up going to was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

What's your sig supposed to be?

So what do you think of Harrison Wells from The Flash 2014?

Can't remember anything from watching The Flash to form an opinion. Many of the episodes, unfortunately, haven't wormed their way deep into my head. Edited by Just call me AL

What is your opinion on superhero films?

@AL- the picture is of Satorl Marsh from Xenoblade. I wrote the poem after drawing a series of Fire Emblem:Fates fanart about Azura being strangled by Dragon!Kamui. It's meaning is that "We encounter 'monsters' in fiction or in our nightmares. However the biggest monsters, and the biggest nightmares, are to be found in reality." Yeah, it's a very pessimistic poem.

• 4 weeks later...

Who are your 5 most favourite females in gaming?

what got you interested in DIlon's Rolling Western?

I heard of people supporting this "Dillon" character a lot back in the pre-SSB4 era, I looked up the character and found him really cool, I looked up his game and felt it was really unique and fun, and the rest is history.

Least favourite character in Dillon's Rolling Western?

@Randoman- Urgh, that's a tough one. Not in order, here are 5 female characters that I really like.

1) Eruca from Radiant Historia. She's a tough princess who wants to do what is best for the world.

2) Melia from Xenoblade. Another really tough princess, who is really likeable and wants to do what is best for her people and for the world.

3) Starlow from Mario and Luigi: Bowser's inside story. She's hilarious! And she is determined and just plain awesome!!

4) Fiora from Xenoblade. Holy hell, she is such a good character (even though she does slightly hog the plot). Badass, nice, and has an adorable relationship with Shulk.

5) Syrene from the Last Story. Just. Syrene.

There's a lot of other females that make the honourable mentions list: Lightning, Eirika, L'Arachel, Lucina, Sharla, Aht, Raynie, Viola, Penelo, Cynthia, Rosalina, Kylie Koopa, Miriana, Calista... The list goes on and on and on... :)

If there could be a Smash Bros. type game of any company of your choosing, what company would you pick?

Least favourite character in Dillon's Rolling Western?

I suppose King Ron is the main one that comes to mind.

I'd admit, I do find Russ to be a bit annoying, but the guy does have a good heart so I don't let it get to me.

Favourite Comic Book Superhero?

@Randoman- I'm torn between two companies. The first would be Square Enix. (I know about Dissidia, but...) it would be awesome if the characters from Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Bravely Default, Chrono Trigger/Cross, Xenosaga, and so on and so forth, did battle against each other.

The second would be Atlus. Holy hell, that would be awesome. Characters from Persona, SMT, Etrian Odyssey, Radiant Historia, Trauma Centre and so on and so forth doing battle against each other? Sign me up!!