• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

someone you would have liked to see in Smash Brothers?

If you absolutely had to become any real animal species other than a human for the rest of your life (but you'd keep all the knowledge you had as a human), what animal would you become?

Lion

same question

Excluding 3rd parties, what playable newcomer would you most want to see in a Smash Bros. game?

Huh. I haven't actually thought about that. We have pretty much everyone I care about outside of there.

So I guess... no one. I would like to see someone from BotW coming in. New Zelda Characters would be cool, and it for once it happens to make sense for them to add in new characters, assuming Switch Smash would come out a little bit before BotW, assuming BotW does release past the Switch's launch date like it's been speculated. If not, it's still good advertising, which is pretty much the basis for adding new characters in Smash.

What was the first video game you played as a kid?

same question

Toad definitely comes to mind. I still can't believe that a character that iconic to a series as popular as Mario still is reduced to being a meat shield for Peach. He's the only one of the main Mario six to still not be playable, and he's definitely not as generic as a regular Koopa or Goomba like quite a few people claim he is.

Takamaru would be a good second pick for me. He's among the most prevalent of the retro Nintendo characters (with major appearances/references in Captain Rainbow, Nintendo Land, and Samurai Warriors 3) and seeing him use equipment from his original game like rook knives would be pretty awesome. Fun fact about Takamaru: despite most appearances/depictions showing him with a katana, you actually use projectile weapons more often than his sword, unless you're that risky of a gamer to stick with sword attacks in a game that's almost like a shoot-em-up.

if i recall, the character in your signature was from slayers?

if so, how did you come to try out slayers?

Why that character/theme?

more because i've recently really liked this person(Okita Souji) and the time period he was from(the late 19th century of Japan).

as well as the different stories of him and the tragedy of his life and potential being cut short because of tuberculosis.

What is your greatest fear? What are you doing to prevent it?

if i recall, the character in your signature was from slayers?

if so, how did you come to try out slayers?

Certain people told me it was a classic based on Dungeons and Dragons. I was bored. It just worked out. It's good.

Something you liked from last year?

What is your greatest fear? What are you doing to prevent it.

failure really

Failure of myself to be more specific

I've been looking more into job hunting, exercising and other personal stuff to improve myself so I'm just not some waste of space

Edited by Trisitei

What are you failing to do?

What are some of your favorite portmanteaus of Japanese characters? (Like, the little kanji symbols and whatnot.)

Used to be FE3, but now it's Birthright.

Ma-kaze

魔風 (魔 Ma: devil/evil/evil influence) (風 Kaze: wind) (Word meaning "storm went by the devil/ill favoured wind")

間風 (間 Ma: negative space, absence, as in art) (風 Kaze: wind) (Self-styled word meaning the eye of the storm, or the calm before it)

真風 (真 Ma: just, right, true, pure, due east) (風 Kaze: wind) (Self-styled word meaning the truth carried on the wind (or just East Wind))

Edited by Makaze

Something you'd like to happen this year?

What are you failing to do?

i guess to me i feel like i'm failing on life

i keep getting hung up on dumb stuff like what others think of me

and theres the fact i haven't been successful on job hunting so thats another blow. But shit happens, best get over it.

Favorite sweet?

oh right ignored users cant comment duhhh

well, if counts for anything, you're off the list now

What's a game series you've wanted to try for a while now but never have?

thank you

i guess it might be Metroid

seen lots of love for it and i have yet to truly understand why myself