• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Would you rather live in a domed city on Mars or a floating city on Venus?

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Do you sleep on your stomach, side, or back?

back or side, usually.

What's your favorite pastry?

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

How often do you cook?

Only once in a while, but that will probably become more frequent when I live on my own.

Do you have any "guilty pleasure" games or other media that you enjoy even though it seems lke you shouldn't?

30 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Do you like walnuts?

Not really.

Are there any personality traits or flaws you're currently trying to fix? (Eg: drinking less, toning down on racist jokes or lewd thoughts/comments, etc.)

13 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

what's a game you'd like to see remade in the near future?

Wario's Woods, Super Bomberman 5, Moai Kun, or Solomon's Key comes to mind, currently. But if "porting to consoles I have access to" counts for this question, Final Fantasy Dimensions definitely surpasses those 4 since I can access/play those 4 games currently while I can't do that with Final Fantasy Dimensions.

10 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you have any "guilty pleasure" games or other media that you enjoy even though it seems lke you shouldn't?

Probably Dragon Ball Super. I know it's not good but it's entertaining enough for me

What is your favorite Final Fantasy OST?

Who are your top 3 favourite male FE characters and top 3 favourite female FE characters?

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

What is your favorite Final Fantasy OST?

Within the Giant from Final Fantasy IV comes to mind. It's so epic and feels so inspiring.

9 minutes ago, Randoman said:

Who are your top 3 favourite male FE characters and top 3 favourite female FE characters?

Hm, I should listen to FFIV then. I've mostly listened to VI, VII, XIII and X

I've only played through VI so I'm only able to choose from there

Males: Kefka, Locke (mostly for the stuff with Rachel and Celes), and... not sure. Shadow maybe?

Females: Celes, Terra, and Relm I guess. I don't really remember if there are any other female characters in that game

What was your fastest mile time?

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I've only played through VI so I'm only able to choose from there

Males: Kefka, Locke (mostly for the stuff with Rachel and Celes), and... not sure. Shadow maybe?

Females: Celes, Terra, and Relm I guess. I don't really remember if there are any other female characters in that game

What was your fastest mile time?

I was actually asking about favourite Fire Emblem characters, not Final Fantasy characters.

As for my fastest mile time, does that mean fastest time I've walked/ran a mile? I don't have any accurate record of that, but I'm guessing if I gave it a shot it'd be 15-20 minutes? I'm quite out of shape these days and I don't want to work out or anything like that.

As for my question to you, I'll repeat the same one since you misunderstood it: Who are your top 3 favourite male Fire Emblem characters and top 3 favourite female Fire Emblem characters?

Just now, Randoman said:

I was actually asking about favourite Fire Emblem characters, not Final Fantasy characters.

As for my fastest mile time, does that mean fastest time I've walked/ran a mile? I don't have any accurate record of that, but I'm guessing if I gave it a shot it'd be 15-20 minutes? I'm quite out of shape these days and I don't want to work out or anything like that.

As for my question to you, I'll repeat the same one since you misunderstood it: Who are your top 3 favourite male Fire Emblem characters and top 3 favourite female Fire Emblem characters?

I can't read lol. I made that same mistake once too when someone was talking about FE7 and I thought he said FF7 

-__- :facepalm:

I meant running.

Female: Catria, Palla, Oboro @Arcanite, Florina (I like fliers)

Male: Camus, Ike, Hector

What do you think about chopsticks?

Ever had stew chicken?

On 4/27/2017 at 5:39 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

Have you ever had Tim Tams?

No, I don't really like or eat candy much anyways lol

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Female: Oboro,  Oboro, Oboro (I like Oboro)

Male: Broboro, Broboro, Broboro

I strongly agree with this!

Would you eat cow heel? :P

8 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I have eaten/(still) eat a lot of weird stuff before, but Raw meat could get you sick and stuff so there's no way I'd ever do that. I think I'd pass out before I could put it in my mouth

It seems so disgusting, its sinful

Do you wear sunglasses when its sunny outside?

Do you drive?

That is classified info

Spoiler

I want to wait a while before I reveal my age on here (I'm paranoid about certain aspects I'd rather keep private)

You see, if people know that I drive, then that means I am 16 or older, but if I don't they'll assume I'm 15 or younger. I will neither confirm nor deny saying things that reflect the answer to this question in the past, as I like to keep people confused about their assumptions towards me heh heh heh

Spoiler

Maybe I'm over-thinkning too much

Spoiler

Eh, screw it, I'll tell you:

Spoiler

I may or may not be able to drive

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Do you wear sunglasses when its sunny outside?

Nope. I don't wear sunglasses in general. I would need prescription ones because my eyesight is horrible :(

I'll just assume you're an ageless robot then

Do you know how to ride a bike?

Aww man. Why haven't you gotten some prescription sunglasses to look extra stylish?

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Do you know how to ride a bike?

This is confidential

Spoiler

Yeah I'm kidding :P

I can ride a bike!

I actually decided to ride to a restaurant because they didn't deliver and I wanted to break a sweat a little (I am some what fit)

Took me about an hour XD

Spoiler

My legs

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Aww man. Why haven't you gotten some prescription sunglasses to look extra stylish?

Because I plan on getting these glasses in the future. I really want them so I can look like Sailor V

It took me a few months to get back into shape last year. I biked a mile to a friend's house and I was exhausted! Now I'm more fit :)

What is your favorite Digimon?

IMG_0476.JPG

Designer glasses eh? Well excusez-moi!

Do you play pokemon showdown?

What is your favorite Digimon?

I haven't played digimon in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time!

I can't remember what it was called, but I remember it looked like Lucario with boxing gloves or something. Like a dog-boxer of some sort, if I'm remembering correctly.

Time to whip out ye olde emulator and finish that digimon dusk play through I started a year ago

Just now, Arcanite said:

Do you play pokemon showdown?

Nope. It didn't work on my computer. I just watch stuff though. Although now it's not working for me either...

WereGarurumon? Is that whom you're thinking about? That's not my question btw

Digimon games are bad though. Dusk/Dawn were ok at best

Would you choose to have the power to walk through walls or to walk on water?