What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Just now, Gemma said:

Ummm... is this the part where I'm supposed to believe in the heart of the cards?

An animal you enjoy seeing that is native to your area?

Just say yes. It makes things easier.

I'd also have to say rabbits. They're native, but I don't get to see them often. Living in the city means wildlife tends to avoid you like the plague. Seeing a bun is always a reason to celebrate in my books.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

31 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Ah, another Duelist. This should be interesting...

Chessfiends(old Archfiend cards) or old-school Ancient Gears - which would you choose?

I'm not super familiar with the old versions of these cards, but based on what I could find, I would think the Archfiend would be more my style. Pandemonium is an good Field Spell Card that can keep the Archfiends from draining your resources as well as keeping your field full of monsters. Though I am a fan of the Ancient Gears' backrow destruction. Still, I think I would go with Archfiends. 

Though, I would not recommend picking what I play since I barely know what I'm doing.

Who is your favorite character in Fire Emblem?

33 minutes ago, GuardianGrarl said:

If you were to pick 5 skills from Awakening to bestow upon yourself, which ones would they be?

Oh my, five skills? Very well, I shall search for a list of these skills.

If I am to select any five skills, I would wish to possess:

- Miracle
- Renewal
- Galeforce
- Lifetaker
- Rightful King

But of course, the latter would mean Chrom would be my father... I suppose I can select "Counter" instead.

Are you one to prefer fiction to reality or the contrary?

something you didnt like when you were younger but came to respect when you grew?

44 minutes ago, GuardianGrarl said:

If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?

Michael Jackson

despite the whole being dead thing

5 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Oh my, five skills? Very well, I shall search for a list of these skills.

If I am to select any five skills, I would wish to possess:

- Miracle
- Renewal
- Galeforce
- Lifetaker
- Rightful King

But of course, the latter would mean Chrom would be my father... I suppose I can select "Counter" instead.

Are you one to prefer fiction to reality or the contrary?

I would have to say reality. Despite the drawbacks, reality has been fairly good to me these past few years. I've managed to come a long way since some years ago. Things are working out rather well and I'm actually interested where it goes. I'm not against fictional worlds and if given the chance to be in a fantasy world, I'd jump at the chance, but I do like things the way they are right now. Besides, fiction has dragons and super villains and I don't want to have to deal with that on a daily basis.

Something you loved as a child, but you hate as an adult?

3 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

something you didnt like when you were younger but came to respect when you grew?

Michael Jackson

despite the whole being dead thing

History

Fun memory you have with your childhood friends?

18 minutes ago, Gemma said:

do do you enjoy swimming? If so, where?

No, I simply abhor swimming and I desire not to get my hair wet. And of course, I would be forced into an unbecoming attire choice if I am to partake in activities involving swimming.

Do you find art to be fascinating or perchance, do you simply deem such to be an unspeakably dull topic?

Edited by Clarine

3 minutes ago, Clarine said:

No, I simply abhor swimming and I desire not to get my hair wet. And of course, I would be forced into an unbecoming attire choice if I am to partake in activities involving swimming.

Do you find the art to be fascinating or perchance, do you simply deem such to be an unspeakably dull topic?

You mean the arts? Or swimming? Or... what do you mean?

Edited by Gemma

4 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Forgive me, I was referring to art.

I do find art interesting. I myself like learning drawing techniques and sketching. I also really enjoy anime style illustrations.

Who is your favorite illustrator that has done work for a video game?

1 hour ago, Clarine said:

Might you ever consider using a less unbecoming username or avatar? (For Buttmuncher.op)

the avatar is very becumming and you know it. as far as the username / entire theme (including avatar) goes, sure, if

1. the friend that called me a buttmunch revisits the forum and finally gets to see the name change joke

2. you can call me a better insult that fits within my original initials of b, (m,) o

goodluck :^)

1 hour ago, GuardianGrarl said:

What is your dream career?

highest d level in the field, with over 60% of daily duties being dedicated to client-customer interaction. c (a.k.a. e) level in a corporate office isn't my thing, nor do i count being on a board as a career

the industry or title doesn't really matter, although preferred divisions are sales, marketing, hospitality. distant 4th and 5th being finance / HR

@Gemma is it pronounced "gehma" or "jemma"

13 minutes ago, Gemma said:

Who is your favorite illustrator that has done work for a video game?

My word, what a most uninteresting question. But if I must, I shall answer it. Such an individual does not exist, for I am not one to know the names of illustrators.

1 minute ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

2. you can call me a better insult that fits within my original initials of b, (m,) o

I would rather not.

How would you describe your sense of humour?

42 minutes ago, Gemma said:

History

Fun memory you have with your childhood friends?

Not a super fun memory, but I remember falling off a slide as a 7-year old and knocking myself and waking up with a black eye the size of the golf ball. Not fun at the time, but freaking hilarious now because, according to my friend, I fell like I wanted to give the earth a big hug.

The worst character in Sacred Stones?

9 minutes ago, Gemma said:

Have you ever taken naps in class?

Quite so. In fact, I often rested during my classes when I was in school. If one is to be curious, I found science lessons to be terribly tedious and as such, I used the hour to ease my mind with a slumber. Mind you, such was not the only subject I dismissed. I say, I possessed quite a reputations among the students, but I digress. Such is far less relevant regarding my so-called "naps" during classes.

Have you ever been outside the United States of America?

38 minutes ago, Clarine said:

How would you describe your sense of humour?

i would describe it as successful. the queen herself invites me to entertain on the weekends

we're playing a game of poker, and you decide you can bluff me. what's your tell?

Edited by buttmuncher.ops

15 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Quite so. In fact, I often rested during my classes when I was in school. If one is to be curious, I found science lessons to be terribly tedious and as such, I used the hour to ease my mind with a slumber. Mind you, such was not the only subject I dismissed. I say, I possessed quite a reputations among the students, but I digress. Such is far less relevant regarding my so-called "naps" during classes.

Have you ever been outside the United States of America?

Yes. I've been to Canada, Italy, Russia, and Japan.

New question: Have you ever picked fruit before?

Edited by Gemma

A memory you're fond of?

7 hours ago, GuardianGrarl said:

Something you loved as a child, but you hate as an adult?

I used to despise being outdoors when I was younger, but now I've come to appreciate seeing what the world has to offer 

7 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

i would describe it as successful. the queen invites me often to entertain on the weekends

we're playing a game of poker, and you decide you can bluff me. what's your tell?

Successful? Say what you wish, I am not one to object at a time like this.

Me, possess a tell? Please, how foolish. My so-called "poker face" is unrivaled and as such, any player against me shall be sailing in uncharted waters are one might say. After all, you are in fact directing such a question to an experienced gambler.

If I may ask, what is your favourite beverage?

41 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

whats yours?

Must I truly answer this? As one can easily know, I am very fond of my black tea.

What do you consider to be the most interesting thing regarding yourself?

Best to expel doubts regarding the matter 

I would say I'm pretty relaxed, forgiving and that I'm just like any other person with their own set of interests, but I truly am not too certain about my own qualities 

a foreign country with a completely different culture you would wish to visit?

2 hours ago, Trisitei said:

A memory you're fond of?

I used to despise being outdoors when I was younger, but now I've come to appreciate seeing what the world has to offer 

When one of my childhood friends moved away, they came back to visit. We got to relax and walk around the neighborhood, akin to old times... this was years ago now. Been a long time since I've seen them.

Would you say that you have a lot of people in your life who are a positive influence?