What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

no, i would not. the role and attire aren't my tempo, although i could make it look very relish indeed

we've established that you prefer gothic and i prefer business, so let's talk accessories; what accessories do you spend more effort / time picking out to complete your outfit? (bracelet, necklace, scarf, headwear etc.)

Edited by buttmuncher.ops

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

8 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

*snip*

And I may as well ask another question to anyone: how would you describe your sleeping patterns?

Horrible...I can't sleep well.

So what is the worst chapter you've ever had to play in any Fire Emblem?

6 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

we've established that you prefer gothic and i prefer business, so let's talk accessories; what accessories do you spend more effort / time picking out to complete your outfit? (bracelet, necklace, scarf, headwear etc.)

I do not believe I particularly spend much time selecting specific accessories—for I am one to simply create... custom sets for my attire which of course also includes the accessories. If one must know, I am not a lady entirely fond of scarves so I suppose I am one to spend more time choosing a headgear.

If one such as yourself could possess any weapons you can imagine to fight the forces of evil (excepting your "Grima's Bane"), just what might it be?

In a social setting, are you one to start conversations or wait for others to speak to you?

23 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

would you rather have your boss as your roommate, or your mom as your boss (if you're in school, you can substitute teacher for boss)

My mom would take the piss out of me about doing my work on time and constantly reminding me to do it... definitely my mom 

7 hours ago, Clarine said:

I do not believe I particularly spend much time selecting specific accessories—for I am one to simply create... custom sets for my attire which of course also includes the accessories. If one must know, I am not a lady entirely fond of scarves so I suppose I am one to spend more time choosing a headgear.

If one such as yourself could possess any weapons you can imagine to fight the forces of evil (excepting your "Grima's Bane"), just what might it be?

I doubt I would need anything else than Grima's Bane.

I will repeat the unanswered question:

11 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

So what is the worst chapter you've ever had to play in any Fire Emblem?

Do you tend to get lost in your thoughts or are you a realistic person?

17 minutes ago, futo said:

Do you prefer the safety of the indoors or the wildness of the outdoors.

Both, I'm a nature person and I love my bed

3 hours ago, Slade said:

In a social setting, are you one to start conversations or wait for others to speak to you?

I am actually one to wait until others wishes to converse with me. After all, there is only a very slim chance of such individuals ever piquing our interests—mutually of course.

May I ask, might your Member Title be referencing anything particularly?

Edited by Clarine

@futo that's a cute avi, who is it

@Clarine earlier you wrote that putting in fangs would make your appearance that of a cute vampiress. how high would you rate your cuteness, on a scale of 1 to megumin

53 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

@Clarine earlier you wrote that putting in fangs would make your appearance that of a cute vampiress. how high would you rate your cuteness, on a scale of 1 to megumin

Oh, my knowledge indicates that you are succumbing to the appeal of the so-called "moe", are you not? Very well, I suppose I can answer your question. If I may also add, I do believe the term "vampire" is simply neutral in regards to one's gender.

My level of cutesy can easily be that of Megumin, especially if I ever wish to invoke such for whatever the reasons might be. Being a dainty, sheltered and perhaps overly polite lady already made many deem me as a "cute" individual but the fangs might enhance that—for those it might appeal to of course. I confess, it can be most vexing to assert myself with such traits.

Then of course, I do possess my eccentric "chuunibyou" tendencies... My word, I am starting to sound quite akin to some... "fanservice"-esque character!

Do you believe that you are perhaps a lonely individual in any way?

And as for a second question:

What personality quiz theme might you suggest I search for?

18 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

whens the last time you went to a concert, and who did you see

I've never really gone to a concert... Like, I've gone to places where someone was playing, but I never went specifically to watch a performance... A bit embarrassing tbh.

What's something that most people consider bothersome but you simply do not mind?

Edited by Nobody

On 10/7/2017 at 10:54 AM, Slade said:

Favorite movie(s)?

To an extent, yeah

I hardly watch any, so it’s hard to say... I remember the Ocean’s 11 movies being fun to watch when I was younger. At lot of the stuff went over my head, but it was exciting experiencing it with my family. Been a lon time, though...

Favorite Orbal Arte?

15 minutes ago, Nobody said:

What's something that most people consider bothersome but you simply do not mind?

I suppose the only acceptable answer would be "price tags", considering the type of individual I am.

What do you believe to be the thing that makes you unique compared to those around you, if it might ever exist?

4 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

What's the last thing you ate?

That would be a small cupcake with a filling of strawberry jam. As for my beverage, my most recent one was my cup of black tea—as unsurprising as it may be.

Might I ask, are you among a social circle that likewise appreciates the discussion of linguistics or history?

7 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Might I ask, are you among a social circle that likewise appreciates the discussion of linguistics or history?

Most of my friends have some appreciation of both, therefore yes.

What does your social circle discuss?

22 hours ago, Clarine said:

Hold, "farewell" is sophisticated?

Is it not?

22 hours ago, Clarine said:

Might there by an individuals you aspire to, whether they be fictional or not?

Not particularly. If any, I might consider Andrew Carnegie as a person to look up to, having started with nothing, then amassing a fortune, and then donating that fortune for the construction of museums, libraries, and other locations of learning.

Favorite Roman emperor?

6 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

What does your social circle discuss?

I see... Very well, I must confess—I lack any forms of social circles. Needless to say, one can accuse me of... having no friends. My acquaintances parted ways and I could not truly connect with anyone.

Allow me to bestow you a question.

What would be the most ideal title for your name that you would wish to possess?

53 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Oh, my knowledge indicates that you are succumbing to the appeal of the so-called "moe", are you not? Very well, I suppose I can answer your question. If I may also add, I do believe the term "vampire" is simply neutral in regards to one's gender.

My level of cutesy can easily be that of Megumin, especially if I ever wish to invoke such for whatever the reasons might be. Being a dainty, sheltered and perhaps overly polite lady already made many deem me as a "cute" individual but the fangs might enhance that—for those it might appeal to of course. I confess, it can be most vexing to assert myself with such traits.

Then of course, I do possess my eccentric "chuunibyou" tendencies... My word, I am starting to sound quite akin to some... "fanservice"-esque character!

Do you believe that you are perhaps a lonely individual in any way?

And as for a second question:

What personality quiz theme might you suggest I search for?

does it still count as succumbing if i wanted it to happen

i think of myself as lone wolf, yes, but not lonely. family and friends are a call away, and we're part of civilization whether we want to be or not (assuming one lives in a populated area)

as for personality quiz themes, i think everyone really enjoys taking fantasy or (pop) superhero quizzes. keeping it 2D, video games and comics / cartoons etc. the realistic quizzes don't get much traction, as to be sexpected of this demographic

@Gemma who's your favourite ocean's series character, and which one do you relate to the most

@Sigismund of Luxemburg tell me a folktale of your realms that you as emperor would endorse

@Rex Glacies if you lived in greek times, would you pledge yourself to hera, athena or aphrodite

@Clarine what would you name your popstar group (or your popstar pseudonym)

5 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

does it still count as succumbing if i wanted it to happen

@Clarine what would you name your popstar group (or your popstar pseudonym)

I would believe so, yes.

As for a popstar group, I suppose I am one to call the group "Staves of ___". Forgive me, devising names is not one of my talents. As for the theme, I would wish for the group to be based around escapism and fiction—with the performances and songs taking the group members on a musical journey using the technology of holograms.

Very well, if you are to be the founder of a so-called boy band, what might you wish for its name to be?

5 minutes ago, Clarine said:

What would be the most ideal title for your name that you would wish to possess?

Either "Imperator Glacies" or "Rex Luminosi Glacies." The former means "Emperor of Ice" (as opposed to my present "King of Ice"), and the latter roughly means "King of the Luminous Ice."  Both would be a promotion of sorts that I'd give myself.

9 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

@Rex Glacies if you lived in greek times, would you pledge yourself to hera, athena or aphrodite

Athena, most certainly. Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure. The fact that Paris chose Aphrodite over the other two is truly disgusting.

What would be one of your favorite entries in the "Incorrect Fire Emblem Heroes Quotes" blog, or at least one that made you laugh or smile?

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Either "Imperator Glacies" or "Rex Luminosi Glacies." The former means "Emperor of Ice" (as opposed to my present "King of Ice"), and the latter roughly means "King of the Luminous Ice."  Both would be a promotion of sorts that I'd give myself.

Athena, most certainly. Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure. The fact that Paris chose Aphrodite over the other two is truly disgusting.

What would be one of your favorite entries in the "Incorrect Fire Emblem Heroes Quotes" blog, or at least one that made you laugh or smile?

These titles are promotions from an ever so common "mister", that much is certain.

If I am to choose my favourite entry of Incorrect Fire Emblem Quotes, I do believe I am rather fond of the set I titled as "Matthew's Keychain", in which is themed around the wordplay of puns.

Just how easily are you able to find and converse with like-minded individuals?

3 hours ago, Clarine said:

I would believe so, yes.

As for a popstar group, I suppose I am one to call the group "Staves of ___". Forgive me, devising names is not one of my talents. As for the theme, I would wish for the group to be based around escapism and fiction—with the performances and songs taking the group members on a musical journey using the technology of holograms.

Very well, if you are to be the founder of a so-called boy band, what might you wish for its name to be?

naughty butte boys; made after typing naughty into bandnamemaker.com

the theme would be titillating hip & booty dances with the intent of loosening undergarments from our majority female audience, which would then be thrown onto the stage

tell me about a time when you felt extremely embarrassed (showed emotion, blushed, speechless etc.)

21 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

tell me about a time when you felt extremely embarrassed (showed emotion, blushed, speechless etc.)

I do not believe I can recall any such moments—for I am not one to be exposed to such experiences. As for being speechless, I am normally lost for words in regards to my family's many redundant remarks. In fact, I am certain I never blushed involuntarily before, at least such is what my memory indicates.

If you were written into a prophecy in which alludes to you being the only saviour of the world from an evil entity, might the notion of despairing be acceptable?