What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

8 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Favorite Roman emperor?

I don't know if I've answered this before, but here goes.

If Roman (700s BC - 476): Marcus Aurelius, Hadrian, or Trajan

If Byzantine (400s - 1453): Basil II the Bulgar-Slayer, Alexius Comenus, Leon VI the Wise

If Holy Roman/German (800s - 1806): Sigismund, Henry II, Charles I/IV, or Francis II

What would your ideal friend be like?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What is your favorite museum that you have visited?

15 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Never seen it, so no comment.

Same question.

It's one of those movies that is a must watch, do yourself a huge favor and watch it 

5 hours ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

What would your ideal friend be like?

Oh my, that would be far more modest than what many might assume. I simply desire a friend with undying loyalty towards me, staying with me until the inevitable end. Needless to say, I do wish for them to be kind or well-mannered in any slightest way, share at least a common interest with me and hopefully value me above all others. And if I dare so, I also wish for them to attend all of my tea parties—with the term "party" used loosely. Such is not particularly demanding, no?

Just how confident are you in regards to the activity of "public speaking"?

16 hours ago, Clarine said:

I doubt such is significant, these remarks primarily consists of trivial questions one could easily answer using logical deduction and repeating statements in an ever so boorish manner. I suppose such is only to be expected, for I lack anything in common with my family—quite akin to how I struggle to connect with regular commoners.

No, I do not believe I have read the story but if one must know, I went through a brief summary and I must say, such is most intriguing! I do not believe my chuunibyou "ventures" would not currently form a truly entertaining story, for my life is simply far too sheltered and uneventful to feature many events. After all, the best I could possibly devise would be...
A young maiden of the realm above was exiled and must reclaim their worth and reputation in a world dictated by an evil overlord of control. Through this quest, they rescue innocent villagers from ogres, imps and lesser commanders of the aforementioned overlord. Armed with powers akin to that of a magical girl fueled by the properties of her divine blend of black tea, they embark on a journey that includes train chases, undercover stealth missions and... exploring the cyber-world to build their magical arsenal. Even so, such is exaggerating as my tendencies are far more mild in comparison to how such is portrayed in fiction. After all, I desire not to be imprisoned in a dark general's dungeon of torture and experimentation—known as an asylum.

In fact, the real world is unspeakably dull, if not depressing at times.

Might I ask, have you ever encountered somebody akin to another chuunibyou in person?

i don't believe i have, at least according to the standard set by fiction. my best friend and i did similar things when we were kids but we don't anymore (we've been friends since 3rd grade, and still are)

tell me about a time you got into a fight (could be anyone, verbal or physical)

15 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

tell me about a time you got into a fight (could be anyone, verbal or physical)

Very well, if I must.

Such was during my early teenage years of education—in what I assumed was the equivalent of early "high school". Forgive me, for I am not very well-versed in the culture of educations. But I digress, one could easily deduced the "imps" and "ogres" are aggressive lowborn students I have defeated. If I may say so myself, I served as an equivalent of a local heroine, for I always intervened in the affairs of "bullies"; I simply cannot condone such uncouth and sadistic practices. Normally, I am one to negotiate and converse in my formal and civil manner but alas, these peasants normally speak only the language of violence. In fact, all of my conflicts are merely deemed as "self-defense". With each troglodyte I fall, the more they began to fear my very presence. I say, father most certainly sent me to the wrong school—he was intending on having me form friendships but of course, such was impossible. In regards to verbal "fights", I suppose that was rather frequent among many parties, for many do not appear to appreciate my lady-like demeanour and my perhaps sharp tongue—even if I do possess the curious ability to make many fond of me most easily.

Quite—as uncanny as it might be, I do possess a rather admirable amount of strength in combat contrary to my petite form.

Might I ask, just what are your sentiments regarding black tea?

4 hours ago, Clarine said:

Very well, if I must.

Such was during my early teenage years of education—in what I assumed was the equivalent of early "high school". Forgive me, for I am not very well-versed in the culture of educations. But I digress, one could easily deduced the "imps" and "ogres" are aggressive lowborn students I have defeated. If I may say so myself, I served as an equivalent of a local heroine, for I always intervened in the affairs of "bullies"; I simply cannot condone such uncouth and sadistic practices. Normally, I am one to negotiate and converse in my formal and civil manner but alas, these peasants normally speak only the language of violence. In fact, all of my conflicts are merely deemed as "self-defense". With each troglodyte I fall, the more they began to fear my very presence. I say, father most certainly sent me to the wrong school—he was intending on having me form friendships but of course, such was impossible. In regards to verbal "fights", I suppose that was rather frequent among many parties, for many do not appear to appreciate my lady-like demeanour and my perhaps sharp tongue—even if I do possess the curious ability to make many fond of me most easily.

Quite—as uncanny as it might be, I do possess a rather admirable amount of strength in combat contrary to my petite form.

Might I ask, just what are your sentiments regarding black tea?

neutral really. when i drink tea i make it iced: half and half with lemonade (sometimes adding strawberry, peach or sweet vodka infusion.) milktea with boba and green are other "teas" i enjoy, although far less consumed. at your tea parties i would only drink john daly's ;/

@Clarine (tea party segue) are you familiar with or a fan of the alice in wonderland franchise? (movie, live and animated / book / game etc.) if so, which character do you find the most in common with

@IEatLasers would you say you have a southern belle accent, or a texan accent

11 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

Hmm, Clarine. I’d be interested in knowing why you post so formually. It’s super unique and I ain’t complaining about ya I just got curious. 

You mean "formally", yes? Very well, I merely converse like this as I have grown most accustomed to the way I speak normally. As such, I oftentimes type similarly. Simply put, one could say such is merely due to my personality or perhaps habits.

Edit: In truth, sometimes I am slightly unsure regarding if I am truly formal!

11 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

@Clarine (tea party segue) are you familiar with or a fan of the alice in wonderland franchise? (movie, live and animated / book / game etc.) if so, which character do you find the most in common with

I believe I am familiar with the many versions of Alice in Wonderland—each with their own intensity of insanity of course. I know not of any characters I can definitively relate to but I must say, my tea party is never quite as absurd as those in Wonderland. If one must know, I have watched the live films and I do believe I am mildly familiar with a video game adaptation. But I confess, I know not if Wonderland was intended to be a strange other world or perhaps a mere delusion or dream on Alice's behalf.

@buttmuncher.ops Now I must ask, just how might you react upon falling into the so-called Rabbit Hole?

@IEatLasers Might you be one to be among a social circle with similar personalities as you?

Edited by Clarine

@Clarine I guess I kinda do? I mostly hang out with girls, since being alone with guys feels awkward to me-which is funny cuz in elementary school I could hardly talk to other girls (there’s one person who was my friend since elementary school. I don’t know why I was able to talk to her so easy) but yeah, I’m from a small town though So I guess lots of us there are similar. Though I do have some issues such as guys who want to get me to drink or smoke just to be the person who got me to do that stuff. 

Anyway!!

do you prefer to dine out or cook fancy meals?

Edited by IEatLasers

Opinion on kolaches, if you've ever had one?

On 10/6/2017 at 6:01 PM, Xanaxian said:

What is one country that you feel you must travel to before you die?

Can't really say I must go to one, but I'd like to visit Switzerland, Austria, and Germany, among others.

2 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

Anyway!!

do you prefer to dine out or cook fancy meals?

I am normally one to dine out of perhaps have my help prepare a homemade meal for me. After all, I possess no interest in cooking—excepting casual baking if one must know.

On a scale of one to ten in any way you wish, just how brave do you believe you are?

On 10/10/2017 at 2:05 AM, IEatLasers said:

It’s pretty embarrassing but I’d say it’s a skootch closer to a southern belle 

i gotta ask. Where’d you name come from?

a friend of mine called me a buttmunch for taking too long to reply once. i ran with it and made it my theme, since jhene aiko's line in post to be was popular at the time

13 hours ago, Clarine said:

You mean "formally", yes? Very well, I merely converse like this as I have grown most accustomed to the way I speak normally. As such, I oftentimes type similarly. Simply put, one could say such is merely due to my personality or perhaps habits.

Edit: In truth, sometimes I am slightly unsure regarding if I am truly formal!

I believe I am familiar with the many versions of Alice in Wonderland—each with their own intensity of insanity of course. I know not of any characters I can definitively relate to but I must say, my tea party is never quite as absurd as those in Wonderland. If one must know, I have watched the live films and I do believe I am mildly familiar with a video game adaptation. But I confess, I know not if Wonderland was intended to be a strange other world or perhaps a mere delusion or dream on Alice's behalf.

@buttmuncher.ops Now I must ask, just how might you react upon falling into the so-called Rabbit Hole?

@IEatLasers Might you be one to be among a social circle with similar personalities as you?

after getting over my initial surprise, and learning more about wonderland; i would make queen / princess bunny fall in hearts with me and we'd live happily ever after

waking up from your slumber and investigating the source of the noise, you find that a squad of the emperor's soldiers are setting the village ablaze. it is quite evident that they are hunting for you; as they terrorize, interrogate and beat up any villager they believe offered you shelter. do you and your butler: defend the villagers, escape across the rooftops or save the kind innkeeper?

Edited by buttmuncher.ops

On 10/9/2017 at 10:12 AM, Clarine said:

I am relatively confident about it. My peers often praise my oratorical skills.

What's the best (non-)alcoholic drink you've ever had.

On 10/9/2017 at 10:12 AM, Clarine said:

I am relatively confident about it. My peers often praise my oratorical skills.

What's the best (non-)alcoholic drink you've ever had?

3 hours ago, Alistair said:

Nope

Where is your profile pic from?

My profile pic 'tis Vash the Stampede from Trigun.

What is the most exotic food you've ever tried?

Edited by Xanaxian

On 10/8/2017 at 10:00 PM, Clarine said:

I suppose the only acceptable answer would be "price tags", considering the type of individual I am.

What do you believe to be the thing that makes you unique compared to those around you, if it might ever exist?

I mean, everyone’s unique, yet we’re all so similar. So I couldn’t say anything specific.

On 10/8/2017 at 10:54 PM, buttmuncher.ops said:

@Gemma who's your favourite ocean's series character, and which one do you relate to the most

Benedict for both

do you find yourself not being as disciplined as you hope to be?

15 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

waking up from your slumber and investigating the source of the noise, you find that a squad of the emperor's soldiers are setting the village ablaze. it is quite evident that they are hunting for you; as they terrorize, interrogate and beat up any villager they believe offered you shelter. do you and your butler: defend the villagers, escape across the rooftops or save the kind innkeeper?

Very well, I shall be realistic regarding such a scenario.

My actions would be as followed:

I would notify the innkeeper of the soldiers and command them to evacuate immediately. And of course, I would offer compensation in some way, considering I am the reason as to why the village is being razed by a group of uncouth barbarians. As my solution to stop the soldiers, I would call them to avert their attention then promptly fleeing—shooting any soldiers with my crossbow that might attack me in self-defense. Leaving the army to persist destroying the ever so kind village would be unspeakably ill-mannered. Otherwise, if I am aware that I am surrounded, I would attempt to escape across the rooftops—for I desire not to die that night.

Might I ask, what is your favourite type of hat?

On 10/8/2017 at 11:17 PM, Clarine said:

These titles are promotions from an ever so common "mister", that much is certain.

Just how easily are you able to find and converse with like-minded individuals?

Pardon?

The question: in real life, not at all. I have a minimal (read: zero) amount of friends, and very few people I would consider a companion or acquaintance. And of these few, none of them (well, maybe one, but he's... weird) are in any sense like-minded to myself. But on the internet, well, there's a reason I hang around Serenesforest so often! So, here on the Forest, very easily, but in real life, rarely.

Look out your window. What do you see?