• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

On 11/26/2017 at 5:05 AM, Mister IceTeaPeach said:

Who have you pulled the most in FE Heroes yet?

Such would be Serra, Donnel, Bartre, Lon'qu and Gaius of course! In regards to Heroes of the five-stars variant, I do believe Lyn: Brave Lady would be the most abundant.

May I ask, just where does your profile image's character originate from?

On 11/20/2017 at 1:02 AM, Mister IceTeaPeach said:

Do you plan to do more LPs besides FE14?

Not anymore. I'm just a couple of chapter left to do, and I'm already burnt out.

Can I please borrow your brother for a couple of days? I'm right in the middle of Judeau (read: Chapter 12 of Binding Blade) and the colonial officers (read: Aracard's units) are giving me so much trouble; your brother seems to be up to the task of sniping them off the face of the floor of the Colonial Governor's office. lol jks

Edited by henrymidfields

16 hours ago, Clarine said:

Such would be Serra, Donnel, Bartre, Lon'qu and Gaius of course! In regards to Heroes of the five-stars variant, I do believe Lyn: Brave Lady would be the most abundant.

May I ask, just where does your profile image's character originate from?

It's Memoru from Tongari Boushi no Memoru. So adorable~

It's time for a nap! Where's the best place to nap?

On 25/11/2017 at 2:40 AM, Rex Glacies said:

Favorite weapon in Fire Emblem?

Wing Spear

What is a video game that is in general well received, but that you dislike? If you don't feel this way about any video game, just mention a movie, book or really anything that you feel this way about.

Edited by Nobody

What were some of your first fictional female crushes as a kid?

On 11/25/2017 at 7:15 PM, Clarine said:

May I ask, just how did you discover the franchise of Final Fantasy?

Final Fantasy II for the SNES (which was what Final Fantasy IV was labelled as at the time) was one of the few games I had for the SNES, alongside of Super Mario World and a couple of others. Admittingly, when I first played it, I enjoyed it, although I was clueless on a lot of concepts (saving being a really crucial one, as well as how valuable Elixirs and Ethers are).  I think I started playing Final Fantasy IV around when I was 6 years old, but I didn't defeat it until I was 10-11. Due to me enjoying Final Fantasy IV, I eventually tried out other games from the series, though IV still remains my most favourite to this day due to the simple yet deep story and non-exploitable gameplay (eg: you can't do anything gamebreaking or cheap like Dual Wield-Rapid Firing from Final Fantasy V or Ultima x 5 with the Soul of Thamasa and Quick from Final Fantasy VI).

2 hours ago, Randoman said:

What were some of your first fictional female crushes as a kid?

I actually never had a crush on a fictional character (or at least remember having one). Almost all of my crushes were girls whom I knew irl.

There was one actress I had a crush on as a kid, though. I find admiting it sort of embarrassing but whatever, almost no one here is brazilian and knows her anyway. Her name is Deborah Secco.

what’s the most awkward situation in which you’ve been involved recently IRL?

19 hours ago, Nobody said:

Wing Spear

What is a video game that is in general well received, but that you dislike? If you don't feel this way about any video game, just mention a movie, book or really anything that you feel this way about.

nah

Favorite author?

What personality traits do you value most?

Or if I already asked you that, what video games would be among the first ones you'd let your potential sons/daughters play? (not counting games that be released in the future from 2018 and onward)

16 hours ago, Nobody said:

I actually never had a crush on a fictional character (or at least remember having one). Almost all of my crushes were girls whom I knew irl.

There was one actress I had a crush on as a kid, though. I find admiting it sort of embarrassing but whatever, almost no one here is brazilian and knows her anyway. Her name is Deborah Secco.

what’s the most awkward situation in which you’ve been involved recently IRL?

@ Italicized: Aww... you do have a soft side!!

It's always a shame when a popular actor from a foreign country doesn't achieve popularity outside of their country, since the rest of the world misses out on their talent.

As for your question for me, last Sunday, when meeting up with a friend at his new apartment (it was my first time driving there myself), I drove in the basement parking by following a vehicle in front of me, when it turned out that the basement parking was for apartment residents only and not visitors. Thankfully, that friend of mine was in that basement parking area and helped me get out with his key card and showed me the visitor parking area outside. If he wasn't there, things probably would've gotten really messy with me parking in a resident's parking spot.

8 hours ago, Gemma said:

Favorite author?

Not sure. I've read many books, but not enough from a single author.

Which FE game do you think should be the standard for all future FE games, including remakes? Separating answers based on different aspects (such as story/gameplay) allowed.

On 11/29/2017 at 2:21 PM, henrymidfields said:

Can I please borrow your brother for a couple of days? I'm right in the middle of Judeau (read: Chapter 12 of Binding Blade) and the colonial officers (read: Aracard's units) are giving me so much trouble; your brother seems to be up to the task of sniping them off the face of the floor of the Colonial Governor's office. lol jks

Most certainly not! And just who do you think you are, demanding for my brother in such an unrefined manner? Oh, I jest. But if one truly requires my brother of the "freeloading" variant, then I may bequeath him if he persists on vexing me in his many ways.

Just what words do you believe other individuals might use to describe you?

4 hours ago, Clarine said:

Most certainly not! And just who do you think you are, demanding for my brother in such an unrefined manner? Oh, I jest. But if one truly requires my brother of the "freeloading" variant, then I may bequeath him if he persists on vexing me in his many ways.

Just what words do you believe other individuals might use to describe you?

Pft. I don't know, and I don't care. Next!

Are you going around chasing after guys' asses? You know you don't want to be around some foul-mouthed guy like Dieck, right?

Edited by henrymidfields

Aside from Gym/Phys. Ed, what was your least favourite subject in school?

18 hours ago, henrymidfields said:

Which FE game do you think should be the standard for all future FE games, including remakes? Separating answers based on different aspects (such as story/gameplay) allowed.

I suppose Awakening should be the standard, game engine-wise, due to having the traditional weapon triangle without the excessive elements from other FEs (like Fates katanas, clubs, hidden weapons, and such and Jugdrals fire-thunder-wind triangle which I always felt was weird since no other game series to my knowledge uses that specific triangle). Skills, I'm good with or without them (I strangely don't use/exploit them as much as most FE players would). I really enjoyed Sacred Stones' story and the personal focus that it had on individual characters (especially the main villain, Lyon), so I suppose I'd want Sacred Stones to be the standard for FE stories. And though this may be quite an unpopular opinion, I feel like pair up/rescuing makes mounted/flying units way too valuable compared to foot units, so I wouldn't have that as a standard for future FEs (unless it's a remake of a game that already had said mechanics, in order to stay true to that game). I really don't know how to make foot units as valuable as mounted units for the low turncount player, though...

So long story short, Awakening for gameplay (but remove pair up/rescuing unless it's a remake of a game that has it) and Sacred Stones for story.

21 hours ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

I can't find the last question I was asked.

What's your favorite insult?

When someone has been whinging about, well, whatever: Sucks to be you.

Best memetic insult: Your waifu is shit! Shhiiiitttt!!!

Others: Yo mama such a helpless idiot, that mushroom princess seems sensible in comparison.

Question: Why did the cucco cross the road?

Edited by henrymidfields

On 11/30/2017 at 4:29 PM, Randoman said:

What personality traits do you value most?

Or if I already asked you that, what video games would be among the first ones you'd let your potential sons/daughters play? (not counting games that be released in the future from 2018 and onward)

Everything Mario:  Kart, Party, Sports, the like. Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, Pikmin, WarioWare.

Of course there's others I would let them play, but that's what comes to mind as games I would get for my kids.

Favorite Christmas sweet/cookie/etc.?

Edited by Gemma

17 hours ago, Randoman said:

Aside from Gym/Phys. Ed, what was your least favourite subject in school?

In primary school, I really hated English, since I didn't like creative writing and that was the only thing they made me do. Ironically, much of my knowledge is concentrated in linguistics and the English language.

(I liked it more as I approached graduation though.)

Have you ever rusticated?

Edited by Sigismund of Luxemburg

On 12/1/2017 at 7:35 AM, henrymidfields said:

Are you going around chasing after guys' asses? You know you don't want to be around some foul-mouthed guy like Dieck, right?

My word, how truly insolent! I know not of what you might be insinuating but a lady such as myself would never partake in any culture involving pursuing the rear ends of men. But of course, I would never wish to be around vulgar and unrefined individuals such as your aforementioned Dieck.

Perchance, you are one to be in possession of an updated paperback dictionary? If so, then just what do you deem to be your favourite brand of these tomes?

And if one may ask, of a dictionary or thesaurus, which do you deem to be superior?

Edited by Clarine

Taking only character outfits into account (and not hairstyle, face, etc.), which FE male and which FE female has your most favourite outfit?

9 hours ago, henrymidfields said:

Question: Why did the cucco cross the road?

That's... not exactly about me, but I'll give it the best answer I can think up on the spot: he was joining his other cucco friends who have summoned him to take revenge on Link, who has repeatedly attacked their friend Cuccilia for the 5th time this week.

3 hours ago, Randoman said:

Taking only character outfits into account (and not hairstyle, face, etc.), which FE male and which FE female has your most favourite outfit?

I must say, I do believe there are simply too many options to choose from. As such, my answer would likely be related to the attire of female characters, for a lady such as myself would find such to be far more appealing, no? And to think I might be interested in the culture known as "cosplay". If I dare say, one may simply state the name of a female character of nobility and one such as myself would likely be truly fond of their attire choice.

You simply must alleviate my curiosity! Just where does your profile avatar originate from?

Opinion of horseradish?

9 hours ago, Clarine said:

You simply must alleviate my curiosity! Just where does your profile avatar originate from?

The character is Commandant Teste from Kantai Collection. The artist is linked in my signature.