What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

23 hours ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

In primary school, I really hated English, since I didn't like creative writing and that was the only thing they made me do. Ironically, much of my knowledge is concentrated in linguistics and the English language.

(I liked it more as I approached graduation though.)

Have you ever rusticated?

I have not. Sounds like a pleasant experience, though...

best flavor of jam?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What would you think of a character that wields two bladed marionette puppets both as weapons (akin to a flail) and as grappling hooks?

22 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

what's your favorite licensed video game?

You mean games based on a TV show or movie, right?

In that case, it's probably Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds - The Clone Campaigns.

so like, the puppets are twinbladed? So they technically have four swords fighting for them? It seems legit, tho I haven't haerd of anyone fighting with a grappling hook... seems kinda weird.

To me, just controlling the two puppets is interesting enough. The rest is too much.

Favorite video game song remix?

Who are some of your favourite Harvest Moon females?

8 hours ago, Gemma said:

so like, the puppets are twinbladed? So they technically have four swords fighting for them? It seems legit, tho I haven't haerd of anyone fighting with a grappling hook... seems kinda weird.

To me, just controlling the two puppets is interesting enough. The rest is too much.

Favorite video game song remix?

Well, it's more of puppets having blades as arms/feel/hands/legs, and having a bladed nose and razor sharp jaws. When I said the guy uses the puppets as grappling hooks as well, I meant more of him using the puppets to latch onto ceilings, roofs, and across balconies to travel quickly.

I suppose that sounds fair in terms of thinking it's too much. I just felt the character felt too lazy just relying on the puppets alone without lifting a finger, and I thought that him doing some physical work in fighting/grapple-hooking around holding the puppets would make him seem less lazy and more cool of a character.

As for my favourite video game song remix, I've lately been listening to this Dissidia Remix of Within the Giant from FFIV a lot, so I suppose that'd be my answer.

What's your least favourite video game series? You can list more than one if you have trouble narrowing it down.

12 hours ago, Gemma said:

You mean the bachelorettes, no?

What character have you been talking about?

Yep.

It's actually an original character I'm inventing for an original story idea.

On 12/3/2017 at 2:48 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

Opinion of horseradish?

Me? I simply lack any sentiments regarding such an ingredient. Of course, such must be prepared most excellent if it is ever to be acceptable for my ever so refined palate.

Perchance, might you possess any interesting notions in regards to law, justice or politics?

10 hours ago, Randoman said:

What's your least favourite video game series? You can list more than one if you have trouble narrowing it down.

Yep.

It's actually an original character I'm inventing for an original story idea.

er... none really...

yo, good luck with all the writing :D

opinion on peanuts?

If you could get rid of 1 personality flaw of yours overnight, what would you pick?

17 hours ago, Gemma said:

yo, good luck with all the writing :D

Thanks!!

23 hours ago, Slade said:

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Hopefully with a job that has a better income than I have right now, with me moving my way up in my workplace (but not too high up, since I don't want to get swamped with loads of responsibility. I mean, being in charge of training new hires, ordering work supplies for my company, and such is sufficient enough for me, since those happen to be my responsibilities of my previous job. Also, please don't ask me about my current job, since that's a question I'm not going to answer). I hope I'll have made at least 2-3 more close friends in real life as well.

Not sure if I asked you this but if you wrote a novel about your life, what would the title of it be?

On 12/5/2017 at 7:41 PM, Clarine said:

Perchance, might you possess any interesting notions in regards to law, justice or politics?

I was interested once in criminal justice (lawyer), but I found out I'm a doer as opposed to a "talker". However, if my plans for becoming a physician/PA fails, and my whole life goes to shit, I'm enlisting myself in the army.

Ever had fried pickles, and if so do you like them?

On 12/5/2017 at 10:44 PM, Gemma said:

opinion on peanuts?

Not a huge fan unless mashed thoroughly into peanut butter. Don't really like nuts in general.

On 12/6/2017 at 4:16 PM, Randoman said:

If you could get rid of 1 personality flaw of yours overnight, what would you pick?

Probably my nearsightedness- my tendency to be selfish, overlook things, and not sympathize.

ever had fried brocolli, opinions/would you want to try?

Who are some of your most favourite Disney characters?

On 12/7/2017 at 6:38 PM, Slade said:

Not sure if I asked you this but if you wrote a novel about your life, what would the title of it be?

"Living Against Everything The World Lives For"

As for why I'd pick that title, I feel that with most people these days not really caring about morals, virtue, and self-discipline these day while I do, it sums up the life I lead. I mean, society these days greatly focuses on doing what they want, when they want, wanting to do things without accepting the consequences of them (like being entitled to "free speech" and thinking their words don't need to be respectful and that they should be free of the consequences of their words), only caring about the short term in terms of fulfilling their desires and not caring about the long term consequences (eg: constantly drinking and not paying attention to the long term health problems it causes), and many other bad things. I hope I'm not coming off as arrogant by saying these things, but I do think a lot of problems in this day and age can be fixed with stronger morals and more self-discipline.

5 minutes ago, Randoman said:

As for why I'd pick that title, I feel that with most people these days not really caring about morals, virtue, and self-discipline these day while I do, it sums up the life I lead. I mean, society these days greatly focuses on doing what they want, when they want, wanting to do things without accepting the consequences of them (like being entitled to "free speech" and thinking their words don't need to be respectful and that they should be free of the consequences of their words), only caring about the short term in terms of fulfilling their desires and not caring about the long term consequences (eg: constantly drinking and not paying attention to the long term health problems it causes), and many other bad things. I hope I'm not coming off as arrogant by saying these things, but I do think a lot of problems in this day and age can be fixed with stronger morals and more self-discipline.

You are by no means coming off as arrogant. I agree with a large part (if not all) of what you're saying.

What is your favourite cuisine?

Edited by Sigismund of Luxemburg

On 12/3/2017 at 3:56 AM, Gemma said:

Favorite Christmas sweet/cookie/etc.?

I used to like a Gingerbread House, but I haven't had anything Christmas-related lately, so I can't really answer now.

Most overrated game? Most over-hated game in your opinion?

On 12/8/2017 at 8:52 PM, Randoman said:

Who are some of your most favourite Disney characters?

Donald Duck is my favorite.

Mickey, Goofy, Huey/Dewey/Louie, the seven dwarfs, Winnie the Pooh, and Roger Rabbit are great as well. I also like Darkwing Duck's design.

Favorite/go-to snack?

Do you ever watch prank videos on youtube? If so, who are your favourite youtube pranksters to watch?

On 12/8/2017 at 8:54 PM, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

You are by no means coming off as arrogant. I agree with a large part (if not all) of what you're saying.

What is your favourite cuisine?

It means a lot hearing someone say that.

As for your question, it'd have to be either Chinese or Filipino cuisine.