What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

On 2/11/2019 at 10:21 PM, Rex Glacies said:

If you could only play one video game console ever again, what console would you choose?

Sorry for the, uh, very late answer.

I'm not certain. I have a wide variety of themes I enjoy, so there are few that I don't. I suppose I can mention N's Theme from Pokemon. Not because it's a bad theme, but it's simply too short.

probably a Switch. I almost exclusively play multiplayer nowadays, I would need to play Mario Kart/Party/Sports and Smash with family and friends.I would also be able to play fighting games on aracde, hoho.

What kind of meat is popular in Australia?

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

On 3/8/2019 at 11:53 AM, Gemma said:

What kind of meat is popular in Australia?

Welp. Totally overdue post.

In Australia, I think beef steak seems to be the most popular, but lamb is also widely served and eaten, especially as pub meals.

Shall we ressurect this thread?

On 10/5/2019 at 12:11 PM, henrymidfields said:

Shall we ressurect this thread?

Do you enjoy necromancy?

It's been so long since I posted here, I don't remember what my last question was.

Are you glad you'll have summer soon and not winter for you?

1 minute ago, henrymidfields said:

Not for living beings, yes for most other stuff.

Will you get TMS#FE Encore?

Maybe, though I still need to finish 3 Houses.  I've only beaten one route and halfway through the second one.

19 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Are you glad you'll have summer soon and not winter for you?

Not as much, considering winter here has been milder over the last several years while summer very much has become less so.

Is it evening on your end? Or nighttime already? It's late morning over here.

what's your favorite season?

5 minutes ago, henrymidfields said:

Not as much, considering winter here has been milder over the last several years while summer very much has become less so.

Is it evening on your end? Or nighttime already? It's late morning over here.

It's evening over here, almost night, depending on who you ask

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

what's your favorite season?

Over here in Sydney? Spring/Autumn, as theres variety in the weather.

In Tokyo? Well I know summer is not going to be my favorite - the heat has become increasingly unbearable, and unlike in Sydney, beaches aren't as common, and casualwear is also still somewhat frowned upon.

Your opinion on Edelgard compared to other female Lords?

Edited by henrymidfields

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 10/27/2019 at 10:28 PM, Gemma said:

Yes, let us revive the thread

Favorite way to eat lamb?

With my mouth.

What is your favourite SS ship?

Edited by Benice

On 11/5/2019 at 10:12 PM, Benice said:

What is your favourite SS ship?

back when I joined the site, I really liked Eirika and Innes. It's okay. Ephraim and Erikia is better

Now I would probably have to say Tethys and Gerik.

same question

17 hours ago, Gemma said:

back when I joined the site, I really liked Eirika and Innes. It's okay. Ephraim and Erikia is better

Now I would probably have to say Tethys and Gerik.

same question

Franz and Amelia. It's Franz's only marriage option, and they're really cute together. On a side note, in my run I'm on now, I am using all trainees. My best units are Franz, ross and amelia. I homestly have no idea why Amelia is considered bad. She's a lv. 5 cav, and she has 33 crit chance with a slim lance, and she never misses. It's super easy to get her to lv.10, and she immediately becomes terrific. (Franz is a 20/4 Paladin and ross is 10/14 Pirate, both at ch. 10)

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2019 at 5:28 PM, Benice said:

Franz and Amelia. It's Franz's only marriage option, and they're really cute together. On a side note, in my run I'm on now, I am using all trainees. My best units are Franz, ross and amelia. I homestly have no idea why Amelia is considered bad. She's a lv. 5 cav, and she has 33 crit chance with a slim lance, and she never misses. It's super easy to get her to lv.10, and she immediately becomes terrific. (Franz is a 20/4 Paladin and ross is 10/14 Pirate, both at ch. 10)

I hadn't read their support conversation until now. Kinda surprised by the serious tone. They look very cute together though.

Yeah there's a lot of factors in the general opinion of what makes a character good or not, (base stats, availability, etc.) but usually the units that are considered weaker can be made into strong units, it's uncommon for a character to actually be trash lol. I have never used her, but I have had good results with the villager characters in FE.

Favorite game that came out in 2019?

Hmmm... I actually only bought one game that came out this year, heh. The new Samurai Shodown for PS4.

I've also played Shounen Jump Force. Can't think of any other 2019 games I've even played atm. The new Pokemon and Fire Emblem look very fun though, heh.

Do you have a favorite vocaloid song?

On 12/6/2019 at 12:40 PM, Wraith said:

Only one question...why?

Why do we exist? Why does banana cream pudding taste so good? I couldn't say, exactly.

Music genre/particular songs you listen to in order to fall asleep?