What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

What are your favorite articles of clothing (hoodies,long sleeves, graphic T-shirts etc.)?

Um...

Not sure. I suppose the only type of clothing I'm attached to is jeans. I just find them so comfortable, especially considering I have to wear Khakis and a Collared shirt every week day for 6 hours with no air conditioning.

EDIT: Forgot question. I suppose I'll revise my old question.

What's your favorite thing about your favorite character in general fiction? If that's to broad, just pick from FE characters.

Edited by TrueEm

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What kind of music do you like?

Why do you like Shadow Dragon?

First game nostaliga + general appreciation for gameplay over story. I really liked the minimilistic approach, and played through it half a dozen times over the summer I got it. Plus, it has a wide variety of difficulties and nerfs evasion (one of my least favorite mechanics) without being deceptive about it like Fates, letting axe units actually shine. I've had the most fun with it out of any game in the series.

Tl;DR First game bias.

Favorite FE1/3/11/12 unit? I suppose besides Katua, since that'd be a bit obvious if it were.

What kind of music do you like?

In all seriousness, I do like that song. In general I just enjoy music, particularly game OSTs, although I have a bias for things without lyrics unless those lyrics improve the song. So basically, not current Pop music.

Favorite FE1/3/11/12 unit? I suppose besides Katua, since that'd be a bit obvious if it were.

In all seriousness, I do like that song. In general I just enjoy music, particularly game OSTs, although I have a bias for things without lyrics unless those lyrics improve the song. So basically, not current Pop music.

Catria actually isn't my favorite. I just like her design and utility as a unit.

Abel is my favorite unit and character in the whole series (but really, the "unit" part is most of it), and is the major reason why I like cavaliers. He has the second best availability in SD and amazing growths, as well as starting with a Javelin (SD was the last game where they were broken). He's just an all-round awesome unit that has never failed me.

Plus, the mess that is the manga adaption of the first game elevates him to the point where he drives back Gharnef in an early bird appearance and is presumed dead, only to re-appear as a Macedonian prisoner and ends up dueling Michalis- who lets him go because he's apparently that good. Also helps that he and Cain get on as vitrolic best buds at a couple points.

...Besides the linked song, I think we may be twins in terms of musical appreciation. I stick almost exclusively to soundtracks and instrumental stuff, primarily game OSTs. The only stuff with lyrics I regularly listen to are the Azure Striker Gunvolt vocal tracks (which are in Japanese and I like them for the catchy tune anyways) and the RWBY soundtrack (because the lyrics are easily understandable and directly relate to characters/events).

Hmm... is there anything that's very popular that you've tried, only to find it overrated?

Overall opinion on FE1?

What's your favorite thing about your favorite character in general fiction? If that's to broad, just pick from FE characters.

About Echidna:

She's heralded as a great warrior fighting for her homeland (The Western Isles), and holy shit does her combat prowess show that. I love Gameplay-Story Integration moments like that.

Least favorite animal?

Favorite line spoken by Weiss?

Can't really say. Really, outside of Ruby's more childish Caboose-esque moments, there aren't many quotable lines in the series. I'll just go with Qrow's best line:

Ironwood: "If you were one of my men, I'd have you shot!"

Qrow: "If I was one of your men I'd shoot myself."

Opinion on the inclusion of pachinko characters in KoF 14?

So KoF has always been a huge crossover within SNK, pulling characters from FF, AoF, and even non-fighters like Ikari and Psycho Soldier. With the return of SNK, I think it's awesome how they're drawing from the pachislot era. Like, have you seen the anime cutscenes for Love Heart? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwc-JyFNkKM Dang cool stuff. I think it was a neat decision, they turned out well as fighters.

And Alice is adorable with her Fatal Fury moves and pachinko hit effects~ Definitely got some Ai (Neo Geo Battle Coliseum) vibes from her: cute while tapping into SNK/Neo Geo history in creative ways.

Looking forward to anything coming out for 3DS?

Edited by Gemma