What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Opinion on Pikmin 3DS?

Is there anything that's very popular that you've tried, only to find it overrated?

Hmm... not really. I don't really jump on hype trains unless I know where they're going.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Favorite anime char with twintails?

Opinion on Pikmin 3DS?

Looking pretty interesting. I'm a fan of quick thinking puzzle games, so here's hoping they design them well. Though the elements seems a little vague atm.

Though I'm curious if it's going as a full game release, it seems something that's more like an eShop title.

Do you have a favorite article of clothing/outfit?

Any Pokemon that you're hoping get an Alolan variant?

I'm honestly not sure. I kinda wish they gave pre-existing pokes evolutions, rather than alternate typing. I plan to play Sun/Moon when it comes out, but I haven't been keeping up with the news, so I'm not sure which ones have gotten one already.

If I had to pick one: the Gengar line, if they haven't gotten one already, maybe make them Ghost/Fairy.

Edited by Rezzy

Opinion on the Sun and Moon final starter evo leaks? The one that has Mallow in it before she was revealed.

Opinion on trundere waifus?

I'm assuming you mean Tsundere.

Anyways, fine. I used to like them a lot more.

Favorite FE character?

Opinion on the Sun and Moon final starter evo leaks? The one that has Mallow in it before she was revealed.

I actually have no idea what you're talking about. You mean this?

image.jpeg

Owl looks like they're trying to do way too much with it (archer thing is weird), Cat one looks fun.

Least favorite Fire Emblem mechanic in any game?

Would you want dismounting to return in a future FE game?

Hell no. For one, it doesn't even make sense. Why would they need to dismount during a battle. Why would you WANT to dismount during a battle? It only really makes sense if they were captured or something.

It's also just really annoying to deal with when there's indoor maps. I'd rather just have my Cavs and Palis stay mounted.

They'd need a really good mechanic for me to like dismounting.

Favorite Jeigan?

Favorite Evee evolution?

That's a real tough one. I really like all of them, except for Sylveon.

My top ones are probably the original 3 and Umbreon, maybe Jolteon as the top spot, since Flareon's not very combat viable.

Favorite temperature to be in?

Your opinion on the "butt windows" in the recent FE games?

Depends on the characters for some. For example, Charlotte should've had a unique model with it, but the normal Fighters shouldn't have had it.

Cavaliers, Paladins, Dark Knights etc having it was really random and made no sense. They shouldn't have had it.

Also "recent FE games?" You mean just Fates, right? Pretty sure Awakening didn't have those.

Edited by TrueEm

Favorite Jeigan

Same question (Favorite Jeigan)

Probably Titania. I like motherly figures that kick ass.

I like Gunter as well, but wish he had been fleshed out some more with additional supports. There's no reason not to let him support with the maid twins and at least some of the Nohr royals. And I don't want S supports.

Favorite GYM Leader in Pokemon?

Your go-to comfort food?

Soup I guess

Also "recent FE games?" You mean just Fates, right? Pretty sure Awakening didn't have those.

I'm pretty sure some of the mounted classes had it in Awakening. I recall Female Dark Knights having it.