• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Suppose you stumble upon some kind of mystic genie or something, who grants you threeeeee wishes.

They can be whatever you want, with the obvious exception of wishing for more wishes and wishing for another genie.

What do you wish for?

Suppose you stumble upon some kind of mystic genie or something, who grants you threeeeee wishes.

They can be whatever you want, with the obvious exception of wishing for more wishes and wishing for another genie.

What do you wish for?

An insane but wise man once said, "Time spent wishing is time wasted." But screw The Janitor I want my wishes.

I honestly have no idea other than wishing for the ability to have the creative skills in drawing, music talent, and something else. Maybe having MK9's Rain's fantabulousness so I guess I did have an idea. Go figure.

Have you played DDS?

I see.

Nope, I have both DDS games on me (non-pirated, gasp) but won't start until I finish Nocturne, which I really should get back to after taking a hiatus for SRW...

How's dat philo class going?

Nope, I have both DDS games on me (non-pirated, gasp) but won't start until I finish Nocturne, which I really should get back to after taking a hiatus for SRW...

How's dat philo class going?

You'd rather play a game with giant human shaped robots than a game with a 17 year old kid who can punch gods in the face and make the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse his bitches? D:

It's rather interesting. My professor is kind of odd yet awesome.

What do you tend to eat?

You'd rather play a game with giant human shaped robots than a game with a 17 year old kid who can punch gods in the face and make the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse his bitches? D:

It's rather interesting. My professor is kind of odd yet awesome.

At the moment yes. Besides, I already pimpslappped the four horsemen.

I see, I see. My professor is a fairly young dude who is also kind of...quirky. Must be a thing with that department.

As for the avatar, I came up with it because I thought hazamalaughing.gif needed more fabulosity.

Why do you not like talking to folks?

...Yeah, that definitely sounds like fun.

Matador. As far as in-game usefulness though, Daisoujou.

and just what kind of enemies have you gathered in your life?

Edited by Pride

Not particularly much.

You don't understand why you are "attacked"?

I find that kind of strange, but whatever.

What do you wish for?

1. To have a nice, happy, long life with Tinny. Should've seen that coming.

2. That my parents would be financially successful for the rest of their life.

3. That the genie was free from his servitude. He gave me everything I could ask for, he deserves it.

What would you wish for?