What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

1. To have a perfectly healthy body for the entirety of my life. As in, my body is immune to sickness and never really wears down with age.

2. To have incredibly good luck.

3. For the benefits of my first wish to be shared with my close family. (Extending to a wife and children if I ever get around to that)

If you could live in any place on earth, where would it be?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Because they're cool and not Grl Stealrz, unlike the characters they replace. The second observation may not be fact since the only times I used subs were when I was using Linda, and therefore Tinny wasn't available to steal.

Favorite FE4 sub?

What was your last/most recent irl crush like, looks wise and personality wise?

Or if you don't want to answer that, if you could choose my next sig & avatar, what would it be?

Any moves you tend to spam in fighting games?

The only one I can think of is Johnny Cage's Nut Punch in MK 2011. But I use the Nut punch to replace the third punch in his Front Punch x 3 combo, so I'm not really sure if that counts as spamming especially since I'm not in range for that combo often and I resort to Force Balls, Shadow Kicks, Flip Kicks, and Aerial Kicks instead for more range in those cases.

Favorite Megaman boss theme?

What was your last/most recent irl crush like, looks wise and personality wise?

Personality wise, she was definitely pleasant when she actually managed to pay attention to me, which sadly wasn't all too often. My friend also told me that she told him that she thinks I'm cute, but that she isn't looking for a relationship...

looks wise... I'm not good at describing people's looks, but she was pretty tiny in size, and I tend to mentally compare Altenna and Miranda to her.