What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

29 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Pardon?

The question: in real life, not at all. I have a minimal (read: zero) amount of friends, and very few people I would consider a companion or acquaintance. And of these few, none of them (well, maybe one, but he's... weird) are in any sense like-minded to myself. But on the internet, well, there's a reason I hang around Serenesforest so often! So, here on the Forest, very easily, but in real life, rarely.

Look out your window. What do you see?

Of course, but mind you, I cannot see the denizens of Serenes Forest as individuals similar to me—do excuse my mild curiosity.

Might you wish for me to look upon my balcony window? Very well, what I see is my table and chair I oftentimes use to ease my mind and a landscape of darkness. After all, such is only expected at such a time.

Excepting browsing Serenes Forest, what do you normally do to entertain yourself?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

1 minute ago, Clarine said:

Excepting browsing Serenes Forest, what do you normally do to entertain yourself?

Well lets see I mostly browse Serenes ... wait a second I can't answer browsing Serenes well now I'm stumped (I mostly play xcom recently but that is about as entertaining as hitting your head against a brick wall sometimes)

How often would you say you check Serenes on a regular day.

10 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

would you consider yourself a movie buff?

No, all things being considered. I only watch about one to three films every year, and most of those films I've watched before.

Would you consider yourself a connoisseur in any way?

8 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Well lets see I mostly browse Serenes ... wait a second I can't answer browsing Serenes well now I'm stumped (I mostly play xcom recently but that is about as entertaining as hitting your head against a brick wall sometimes)

Fairly frequently but that would be because I'm doing RPs and things...

Which would you rather, classic mode or casual mode under the assumption that it doesn't matter what you choose?

8 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Fairly frequently but that would be because I'm doing RPs and things...

Which would you rather, classic mode or casual mode under the assumption that it doesn't matter what you choose?

5 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Would you consider yourself a connoisseur in any way?

No why focus in one thing when I can be above average in multiple things.

Would you ever resort to violence?

13 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

That just might be more often than what many may call healthy—for I normally have five tabs of this website opened on my browser. I say, there simply is not much to do in this world and thus, I oftentimes find myself attempting to pass time on threads such as these.

@Sigismund of Luxemburg Might I ask, what are you sentiments regarding the fixated idea that my signature beverage of black tea is "sophisticated" and would you be one to agree with such things?

@TheSilentChloey How might you describe your ideal life using merely five adjectives?

@Mackc2 What do you wish to be your ideal home?

13 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

That just might be more often than what many may call healthy—for I normally have five tabs of this website opened on my browser. I say, there simply is not much to do in this world and thus, I oftentimes find myself attempting to pass time on threads such as these.

@Sigismund of Luxemburg Might I ask, what are you sentiments regarding the fixated idea that my signature beverage of black tea is "sophisticated" and would you be one to agree with such things?

@TheSilentChloey How might you describe your ideal life using merely five adjectives?

9 minutes ago, Clarine said:

A difficult question.  To be honest I don't have an ideal life per-say I would however be want to be content.

Formality or informality?

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Formality or informality?

Oh my, one ought to already know the answer to such an elementary questions! I am a lady of formality, in demeanour, dress and preference.

So I shall ask you—do you prefer formality or informality yourself?

3 hours ago, Clarine said:

Oh my, one ought to already know the answer to such an elementary questions! I am a lady of formality, in demeanour, dress and preference.

So I shall ask you—do you prefer formality or informality yourself?

I take it on a case by case basis.  Most of the time I'll be informal but if there is a formal event or an expectation for me to be formal then I will be.

And because I was a dolt, here is my question:

Have you ever found yourself lost?  If so what did you end up doing to become un-lost?

Edited by TheSilentChloey

On 10/3/2017 at 10:21 PM, Rex Glacies said:

What prompted you to choose that username?

Then I was creating a profile for the site, I needed a catchy username. Just after playing 30 hours of Fallout New Vegas, I had one of the songs stuck in my head. So I decided to  use that as my  username.

@TheSilentChloeyHow do you like your steak cooked?

20 hours ago, Xanaxian said:

My profile pic 'tis Vash the Stampede from Trigun.

What is the most exotic food you've ever tried?

If by exotic you mean something I don't eat often... a sushi burrito. 

Why did you join SF?

Edited by Alistair

20 hours ago, Clarine said:

Of course, but mind you, I cannot see the denizens of Serenes Forest as individuals similar to me—do excuse my mild curiosity.

Still - they are more similar to me than I assume anyone else in this world.

As for entertaining, I'll often just play video games, sometimes on the Wii U, more often on the 3DS. I might also watch videos on Youtube; my range of entertainment extending from educational videos to video game/movie/tv clips/theories, to game soundtracks... to whatever this is. I might also look up random things on the internet, and if I can find a good one, I'll read a book.

Who is the character as your avatar, and what are they from?

18 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Have you ever found yourself lost?  If so what did you end up doing to become un-lost?

No, I cannot quite recall being in a situation quite like this. I confess, that is simply due to the fact I scarcely venture outside my estate.

Might you be one to be fond of gardens in general?

13 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Then I was creating a profile for the site, I needed a catchy username. Just after playing 30 hours of Fallout New Vegas, I had one of the songs stuck in my head. So I decided to  use that as my  username.

@TheSilentChloeyHow do you like your steak cooked?

Moist and well done...really well done it needs to be brown all the way through.

12 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Car trips, or plane rides?

Car trips are fun, though I haven't been on a plane in a long time, nor do I ride them often.

Least favorite character to summon in Heroes?

16 hours ago, Clarine said:

Might you be one to be fond of gardens in general?

I wouldn't say I love them, but they can be nice to look at if they're arranged properly. I probably wouldn't want to make one myself, but I appreciate them for what they are.

Shoot I was trying to avoid asking the same person twice uuuuhhh

Do you like pop music? If not, what kind of music, if any, do you prefer?