What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

22 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Do you have any interest in fishing?

Most certainly not! Why might I possibly desire to partake in an activity so monotone if I can simply recruit an individual to do so for me?

If one does not mind me asking, what do you deem to be your most important trait?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

On 08/11/2017 at 11:16 PM, Clarine said:

Excepting your potential sloth, what might somebody deem to be your most discernible flaw?

I'm a very anxious person. Social anxiety if i have to be specific, but other sorts of anxiety also affect.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but how did you get into fire emblem?

16 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

It makes me feel sophisticated. Don't tell me you wouldn't try...

Which FEs have you played? 

You've already asked me that

All of them except the first three.

What languages do you speak?

32 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Sorry if this has already been asked, but how did you get into fire emblem?

Quite, such was already enquired far too many times. As such, allow me to enlighten you with the abridged version of this story. I merely played Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones as such was available during a Nintendo 3DS Ambassador promotion. This is how I became aware of such a franchise. Mind you, I am simply no a fanatic of this series.

29 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Sophisticated, you say? Perhaps you are referring to "refined", yes? Very well, you simply do not appear as such by indulging on beverages from goblets but rather taking advantage of modern social expectations of aristocracy. Or perhaps I can simply bestow you a guide to such, for I would know what you desire considering a lady such as myself is already among the most refined any individual might ever be acquainted with. Of course, you may even attempt to imitate me to accomplish as such but I must say, such is simply ill-advised.

May I ask, is there a franchise of any media in which you are particularly fond of in which many of the common majority would be unaware such existed?

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

You've already asked me that

All of them except the first three.

What languages do you speak?

Make of that fact what you will. 

Languages spoken - as with my question, already asked.

Fluency: English

Conversational fluency: French, German, Bengali

Some phrases: Polish, Mandarin, Latin, Punjabi

A few words here and there: Russian, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Lithuanian, Portuguese (not Brazilian, sadly), Italian, Hindi, Cantonese, etc.

Expletives: Russian, Polish, Mandarin, Cantonese

What FEs have you played? (and I don't care if I asked that already, answer the question!)

4 hours ago, Clarine said:

Most certainly not! Why might I possibly desire to partake in an activity so monotone if I can simply recruit an individual to do so for me?

If one does not mind me asking, what do you deem to be your most important trait?

Loyalty.  I suppose that would be the most important one or kindness.  Both are most important to me.

Have you ever had to do more than one run through a game to get the full story?

@Gemma: Crayon Shin-Chan for having the main character reminding me of my cousin who was a troublemaker to hilarious degrees. Pokemon for the memories of Ash, Misty, and Brock. And a handful of shows from Cartoon Network from the 90s.

What do you think of fully automated/driverless cars?

Edited by henrymidfields

51 minutes ago, Mister IceTeaPeach said:

When is it to expect that your chess round vs. TheSilentChloey will be finished?

Heaven knows.

(Is that a prospective player I hear...? We could have two or three simultaneous threads.)

When did you find it necessary to start playing Casual?

Edited by Sigismund of Luxemburg

11 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Heaven knows.

(Is that a prospective player I hear...? We could have two or three simultaneous threads.)

When did you find it necessary to start playing Casual?

Pretty much from the beginning (because I wasn't too sure about my skills as a player)

What is your least favourite game mechanic?

7 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

What's the funniest thing you've ever read.

Good question. I've been reading more nonfiction so there's isn't much in the way of comedy. Though, anything by Arthur from Fates is awesomely funny.

Of all the video game characters you know through playing, who do you think is the most fitting for using Aussie ocker? I know I got at least one (maybe two) who I like to adapt for such characteristics in my dream fanfic.

Edited by henrymidfields

On 17/11/2017 at 12:38 AM, Clarine said:

May I ask, is there a franchise of any media in which you are particularly fond of in which many of the common majority would be unaware such existed?

idk if this counts, but I really like the CBS comedy "Mom" starring Anna Faris. I think it's not well known since I never see anyone talking about it, but I could be wrong.

Which do you like better, Japan or Australia? In which way do you prefer each of those countries?

Edited by Nobody

22 hours ago, henrymidfields said:

Good question. I've been reading more nonfiction so there's isn't much in the way of comedy. Though, anything by Arthur from Fates is awesomely funny.

Of all the video game characters you know through playing, who do you think is the most fitting for using Aussie ocker? I know I got at least one (maybe two) who I like to adapt for such characteristics in my dream fanfic.

I'm sorry I can't give you a straight answer to that question because I laughed way too hard at reading it.

Why is Ephraim you member badge?

On 11/16/2017 at 5:11 PM, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Reading, drinking (juice) out of goblets, eating, watching TV, reading, reading, gaming, gaming, gaming...

Same question.

For a mostalgic cartoon? The new adventures of winnie the pooh

would you go scuba diving if you had the chance?

On 11/16/2017 at 1:15 AM, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Which FEs have you played? 

I've played FE7, FE4, FE1, and Awakening.  I've also played a few ROM Hacks in my time.

15 hours ago, Gemma said:

For a mostalgic cartoon? The new adventures of winnie the pooh

would you go scuba diving if you had the chance?

Probably.

What is your favorite Smash game?

On 17.11.2017 at 6:45 AM, henrymidfields said:

What do you think of fully automated/driverless cars?

It would be a way to bring me back sit in a car.

On 17.11.2017 at 7:27 AM, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Heaven knows.

I wouldn't mind.

The longer these matches last, the more I will forget about this thread.

What is your favorite FE romhack?

On 11/17/2017 at 3:39 AM, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

What FEs have you played? (and I don't care if I asked that already, answer the question!)

Oh my, what impertinence. Very well, I shall answer your question simply because I am behooved to do so as such is the purpose of this forum thread. To state this in a most convenient way, I shall simply bestow you a list of Fire Emblem title I have played.

- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- Fire Emblem Awakening
- Fire Emblem Heroes
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
- Fire Emblem Warriors

One can only assume you are fond of the beverage known as iced tea but if I may ask, just what are your sentiments regarding my ever so favourite "black tea"?

On 11/18/2017 at 4:29 PM, Nobody said:

Which do you like better, Japan or Australia? In which way do you prefer each of those countries?

Australia in general. At the very least the working lifestyle is much better than in Japan.

On 11/18/2017 at 10:26 PM, TheSilentChloey said:

I'm sorry I can't give you a straight answer to that question because I laughed way too hard at reading it.

Do you want to know who I fanoned/headcanoned as an Aussie? :P: (It's in my LP fanfic under my signature.)

@Clarine: Your tea of choice? English Breakfast, Earl Grey, or any other?

Do you plan to do more LPs besides FE14?

5 hours ago, Clarine said:

One can only assume you are fond of the beverage known as iced tea but if I may ask, just what are your sentiments regarding my ever so favourite "black tea"?

I like and drink black tea.

Unrelated to that:
My UN has absolutely nothing to do that I adore ice tea. It's just random. And I only switched back because it's the name I joined the forum and some people can't identify me anymore because of several name changes recently.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

17 hours ago, B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N said:

I've played FE7, FE4, FE1, and Awakening.  I've also played a few ROM Hacks in my time.

Probably.

What is your favorite Smash game?

Brawl, best memories. However PM is my fave to play

Ideal sandwich?