What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

5 hours ago, Randoman said:

Personality-wise, what are your biggest preferences and deal breakers for a potential girlfriend/wife?

Someone who is compatible with me, who I can spend time with and feel excited from being with them/ getting lost in them. It's hard to say what traits exactly work well with me... independence, straightforwardness, someone tactful at setting concrete goals, desire to talk to work out problems, having high importance on physical intimacy... there's a lot of traits that could compliment or balance out. However generally I feel being open, loyal, and being committed is important.

Deal breakers... maybe not one specific thing, but if there's not enough that's compatible, how can it last?

1 hour ago, Regent said:

Do you know what all true warriors strive for?

Dinner

Favorite kind of sausage?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

If you could be any Pokemon in any generation, which one would you be and why?

On 12/15/2017 at 4:53 AM, Gemma said:

Favorite American cartoon?

Ben 10, Teen Titans, Back at the Barnyard, Generator Rex, Code Lyoko (this was a French animation, but I'll count it as American since it was aired on CN), Avatar The Last Airbender, Static Shock and Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated

11 hours ago, Gemma said:

Favorite kind of sausage?

Jalepeno cheddar in a hot dog bun. I think it's the cheese that does it for me.

5 hours ago, Slade said:

If you could be any Pokemon in any generation, which one would you be and why?

Ben 10, Teen Titans, Back at the Barnyard, Generator Rex, Code Lyoko (this was a French animation, but I'll count it as American since it was aired on CN), Avatar The Last Airbender, Static Shock and Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated

I used to be way into Code Lyoko. It was one of those cartoons that drew me in as soon as the theme song played. Have you ever seen Young Justice?

Are there any specific type of questions you prefer to get asked in this thread? (eg: you prefer gaming related questions over other kinds of questions)

On 12/16/2017 at 12:06 PM, Regent said:

And for the person above me, What kind of things do you like to cook? 

Fried rice, eggs, fries, and shrimp or mushroom tempura are the main things that I cook, when I get the chance to.

16 hours ago, Claudius I said:

What's the origin of your username?

Yeah, they're good.

Without going into too much detail, I became included into a fictional kingdom by a teacher of mine who became part by a teacher before him. I thought it was cool at the time, I felt like I was being knighted. 

DPS, Tank, or healer?

Favorite video game console?

On 11/25/2017 at 7:58 AM, Clarine said:

If you are to be a character of a video game, just how might you describe your musical theme whether such may be those of the encounter or battle variant?

... There are so many variables and possibilities depending on the game's general genre of music and what character I am! But going as simple as I can, I'll say it might be something akin to Colress's theme, being kinda sciencey and mysterious like that. Sorry that I cannot go into more detail.

8 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Favorite video game console?

PC for having a lot of uses, strength, and access to large libraries of games.

3ds for having access to some of my favorite series including backwards compatibility with ds games. I like to cuddle at night and play games in the dark, and having a handheld makes me feel more immersed.

If you could be a superhero, what would your power be?

Opinion on crawfish/crayfish?

On 12/17/2017 at 7:47 PM, Randoman said:

Are there any specific type of questions you prefer to get asked in this thread? (eg: you prefer gaming related questions over other kinds of questions)

Not especially.

Favorite Christmas cookie, if any?

On 12/17/2017 at 9:30 PM, Regent said:

If you could be a superhero, what would your power be?

Power over the forces of winter. (I.e. the ability to make and summon ice, snow, cold, etc.)

On 12/17/17 at 8:54 PM, Regent said:

Without going into too much detail, I became included into a fictional kingdom by a teacher of mine who became part by a teacher before him. I thought it was cool at the time, I felt like I was being knighted. 

DPS, Tank, or healer?

I like to be a tank in the Fire Emblem series.

Have you ate oysters? If so did you like them?

How many countries have you visited?

17 hours ago, John Denver Fan said:

What is your favourite song?

Song... frankly I prefer video game soundtracks to actual songs, so I am uncertain. My favorite video game soundtrack would be anything in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky though.

10 hours ago, Randoman said:

How would you describe yourself, personality-wise?

I'm open to eating most food, actually. But if I had to pick off the top of my head, fried rice comes to mind.

Wise.

Do you collect things?

Favorite season?

3 hours ago, John Denver Fan said:

Do you collect things?

Of sorts. When I was younger I collected Hot Wheels, but that was long ago. Now, I am trying to collect swords. I only have 3-4, depending on how you count it, plus various "fake" Nerf-esque swords, but I seek to collect more in time.

On 12/16/2017 at 2:48 PM, John Denver Fan said:

Since I wasn't asked any questions from my previous reply, I'll just skip to the question.

Have you listened to John Denver's songs?

I have now :v

Fun stuff, I like listening to stuff like bluegrass.

Have you been to Disney World/Land?