Fire Emblem Corrupt Theocracy

Blademaster!

How difficult was this hack for you?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. How difficult was this hack for you?

• Certain characters were too strong
    • Enemy stats were just fine
    • Enemy stats were too low
    • Enemy weapons were too weak
    • Enemy weapons were too strong
    • Enemy stats were too high
    • Certain characters were just useless
    • Bosses were too strong
    • Bosses were too weak
    • Bosses were just fine
    • Characters were all balanced and served a good purpose
    • Characters were too weak
    • Supports were too strong
    • Supports were just fine
    • The Dragon enemies having +20 crit was too hard
    • Dragon enemies having +20 crit wasn't enough
    • Parts of the hack are very tough, others are easy
    • There were too many gameover characters
    • I found this hack easy overall
    • I found this hack difficult overall

I can't make good maps since it is to much of a strain on my eyes. Mugs I can do since I can zoom in more in paint, but maps are a bit tougher. I try my best though...

Go to Mappy's folder and open MAPWIN.INI in a text editor. Change "panelzoom" from 0 to 1. Then, use the Zoom functionality in Mappy and the tiles will also zoom.

I can't make good maps since it is to much of a strain on my eyes.

Use the zoom feature. Mappy has one.

Mugs I can do since I can zoom in more in paint

Your mugs aren't much either, bud :E

And trust me, you need to organize your stuff.

I have not organized a thing in my hack, and it's running fine. I see no need for organization.

And what kind of animations do you mean then? Do you mean 100% full custom sprite animations? Or imported from other game animations (outside of FE).

I mean semi-custom animations. Importing an animation from another FE takes no skill at all.

Go to Mappy's folder and open MAPWIN.INI in a text editor. Change "panelzoom" from 0 to 1. Then, use the Zoom functionality in Mappy and the tiles will also zoom.

Wow, thanks a lot! Now it just comes down to my own creativity...

I have not organized a thing in my hack, and it's running fine. I see no need for organization.

Don't say that no one ever warned you then... And it's not like it's the biggest chore in the world to do.

Don't say that no one ever warned you then... And it's not like it's the biggest chore in the world to do.

Why would I say that no one ever warned me? XD I don't need to be warned. Just because YOU think it's 100% necessary to organize, doesn't mean everyone else does ;3

The character recruitment, hidden item guide, and hidden convo guide is finished too my knowledge. I've added a poll so I can collect information on the hacks difficulty for the sequel to this hack.

Thank you everyone who played this hack, and I hope you enjoyed it. I just wish more people download the bug fix patch

And any comments and complaints are welcome (Other than you reused mugs and maps. Those are kinda obvious).

Your game on Hard Mode, Chapter 14: Ether.

Is bugged, it clearly shows your team deploying outside of the castle, but in the prep screen you can only have 1 character(Donovan) and during the battle he starts inside, locked in a room. >_>

Fiiiiiiiixxxx please XD

There is no Hard mode. I designed the hack in mind with the idea of there being no hard mode necessary aka there is only one mode. And I thought I mentioned that there was no hard mode...

If my hack was too easy for you and you are still looking for something more difficult, then I apologize, but then again this hack isn't all that great. There is no hard mode and I will not make one because the hack is already in "hard mode". Yeah...

To be honest, I'm surprised you got as far as you did in a hard mode run. I expected it not to work at all.

• 5 months later...

The only problem i have with this hack is

You only have one? :dry:

, the extremely overpowered paladins >.> Most of the time the bosses are easier

They're pretty weak as of this moment in SGC. Well, for the two that have shown up so far (In the new patch which hasn't been released yet). FE8 auto levels either work a bit funny or something else I dunno.

since somone bumped this up i got to admit that i do love to play this hack for some reason.

Thanks. It's good to know someone enjoyed it...

in chapter 16, "Pirates" does Jello and his group leave after taking out all the NPC's?

No, they just stay there.

thank you blade master, i'll post here again if i have further questions.

but honestly i can overlook the flaws cause i love how hard it is, yet i never feel like i can't beat it, it makes me think

ofcourse your talking to the person who loves and beaten Gheb Emblem so...

i take it that this hack is gonna be your "past shame" so to say?

with that said Sun God challedge, sides the large maps from what i saw at FEE3, looked like the hack that you really wanted this one to be. looking foreward to it

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

• 4 months later...

ah,i couldn't find the download link

YOU MUST READ THE READ ME! IF YOU DO NOT, BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN!

It's in big letters for a reason, and the link is hidden in those walls of text for a reason, so that you actually, you know... read the read me. I understand that such is unthinkable, but it can't be helped.

As a side note, it feels so weird knowing that this hack is only one year old (started it in summer 2010)...

• 11 months later...

I'm new to hacking and replaying Fire Emblem than going through Fuuin no Tsurugi after my memory is refreshed but ur story seems interesting though I find it funny u seem to have added Ross and Moulder their from Sacred Stones if memory serves? Anyway do I need to patch ur hack on a SEPERATE emulator copy from the one I wanna play the original game in or will it be like a seperate option in the game? Do all the alternate story hacks need to be on different ones or will each have a seperate option cause like I said new to hacks so Im confused any help would be lovely thanks

Every hack patch needs to be patched on a clean ROM.

That said, necroposting (posting in threads with over 1 month of inactivity) is against the rules. I'll lock this thread for now; if the hack creator would like to post updates again, PM a mod and they'll unlock it.

Edited by Tangerine