Looking for FE7 AS Constitution --> Strength/Magic Patch

kaonohiokala

Greetings, it's been a while since I've been hacking. You might remember my ancient attempt at a hack, "Blazing Dawn" (Seen here: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=860&st=0). Anywho, I'm trying my hand again at hacking and restarting my old project. Take note of the word "restart", as I lost all data on the project.

As for the purpose of this topic, I'm looking for the FE7 patch that changes the Attack Speed formula to use Strength/Magic instead of Constitution. Yeah, I know, "Google"... But Google's only result gave me Nintenlord's FEU topic with dead links.

Wow, someone actually remembers! Thanks for the support, though the link you gave me is the very same one I mentioned in my first post. Clicking on the "FE 7 Patches" results in a 403 Forbidden page. :/

EDIT: Made a new FEU account (forgot old login info >_>) and commented on the error. If anyone can get me the AS patch before then it would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT2: If you have an old copy of FE: Blazing Dawn that would be even better!

Edited by kaonohiokala

Wow, someone actually remembers! Thanks for the support, though the link you gave me is the very same one I mentioned in my first post. Clicking on the "FE 7 Patches" results in a 403 Forbidden page. :/

EDIT: Made a new FEU account (forgot old login info >_>) and commented on the error. If anyone can get me the AS patch before then it would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT2: If you have an old copy of FE: Blazing Dawn that would be even better!

Here are the patches

http://www.mediafire.com/?y4u02cojesm3tbd

http://www.mediafire.com/?i7pun4q958qu0gm

The other one is for moving again

I take absolutely no credit for these patches, These all belong to Nintenlord. If anyone has an issue with this, I'll take down the patches ASAP.

Alright, thanks. Someone managed to post another link on the FEU topic as well. Anyways, is the second one to allow the Canto effect after doing any action (attacking)? Is it only applied to the mounted units with the "Move again" skill?

Alright, thanks. Someone managed to post another link on the FEU topic as well. Anyways, is the second one to allow the Canto effect after doing any action (attacking)? Is it only applied to the mounted units with the "Move again" skill?

In the Nightmare modules under class editor if you look at the cavalier, paladin, pegasus knight, and the wyvern rider classes, you'll find under class abilities or something like that a similar AI byte for each class (including any other mounted units such as the Wyvern Lord and the Falcon Knight), if you make another class have this AI byte then they should be able to use canto. And yes the second link is for canto.

Just out of curiousity what other class would have to use canto?