Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that in earlygame, you have to fight way too many lance and sword using enemies. Given that 4 out of 8 of your available fighters are mono-sword users and you have only a single Axe user and Lance user, it's very annoying. Perhaps one of the sword users could be replaced with an Axe user or a Lance user?

If we had a female Fighter animation, I wouldn't mind Lumi going axes then promoting to femhero. but I ain't making that.

If I wasn't too lazy to sheet it, you could use mine.

Lumi would probably use a personal animation anyway, since she's armoured and what not. I shoooould really make a custom myrm for her instead of using Lyn. Lyn doesn't exactly have the impression of relatively more durable myrm being, well, lol 2 base def.

Edited by Luminescent Kitty

But it works better than generic myrm due to generic myrm

1) hair isn't long enough

2) doesn't have the long skirt with the slit down the side, which is more Lumi's dress style.

Plus with Lyn I could promote to Durandal Lyn which is pretty good placeholder until Lumi's personal animation gets scripted. I spent forever on that thing.

btw Lumi's personal promo animation is compatible with axes. I totally reffed the hell outta Hector.

Another thing I've noticed is that some enemies seem to have absurdly high luck. Chapter 6 Wyvern Riders, for instance, have 15 luck at only level 4. This seems like an enormous amount, especially for a class that is really not supposed to have very good luck in the first place. For instance the Myrmidons in the same map have only 2 luck.

Edited by Anouleth

But it works better than generic myrm due to generic myrm

1) hair isn't long enough

2) doesn't have the long skirt with the slit down the side, which is more Lumi's dress style.

Plus with Lyn I could promote to Durandal Lyn which is pretty good placeholder until Lumi's personal animation gets scripted. I spent forever on that thing.

btw Lumi's personal promo animation is compatible with axes. I totally reffed the hell outta Hector.

I look forward to seeing it! Female axe users are always awesome.

It probably won't be used in DoF since Dan will have to go back and change a ton of events coding Lumi's class to be different, and Lumi's backstory does work better with swords (although I don't mind her with axes at all~), but I have uses for it anyway.

I do bumrush Chapter 5, and I end up with a lot of dead things.

I'll do screenshots of my stats after I hit the route split. No thanks to the way my team's growing, I'm equally screwed no matter what.

I can't answer for anything to do with enemy stats, for I am not in charge of them.

Also, another note, Anou, if you only got the 3k chest in Chapter 3, then there's a really important thing that would've cost you maybe an extra 2 turns at most to get but would shave more turns in the long run, that you missed. If you did get that item, though... well...

Let's just say it makes team monosword more useful.

I can't answer for anything to do with enemy stats, for I am not in charge of them.

Also, another note, Anou, if you only got the 3k chest in Chapter 3, then there's a really important thing that would've cost you maybe an extra 2 turns at most to get but would shave more turns in the long run, that you missed. If you did get that item, though... well...

Let's just say it makes team monosword more useful.

I got the Lancereaver as well, if that's what you're talking about.

Hm, Then it shouldn't be that bad. :/ I know Kolbane makes pretty good use of it. though I give it to Lumi because, fuck, it's me dammit, favouritism time

And I don't remember reading it in the LP, but my reading ability is terrible.

Speaking of the LP...

Retried Chapter 5 several times. No thanks to the enemy spawn rate (or maybe the fact that my team's doing a swimming job of shooting themselves in the foot), someone dies. "Someone" is always different. I've had just about everyone not named Kolbane or Furet bite the dust on this map at least once.

Hm, Then it shouldn't be that bad. :/ I know Kolbane makes pretty good use of it. though I give it to Lumi because, fuck, it's me dammit, favouritism time

And I don't remember reading it in the LP, but my reading ability is terrible.

Speaking of the LP...

Why is the hidden item in Ch3 in such a place? It's unexpected and also a wtf(to me) in how the heck did it get stuck there. But definitely appreciated in the long run, and the Ch 10A deployment is just mean, I can go without the bard but to sacrifice Lia in order to bring Seren irks me. I just prefer combat units for some reason,and without Lia that Sage is really having a damn good time.

Edit- It moves-_-

Edited by rohan

@ rohan: I was actually referring to Lancereaver, but I guess it's put there since it's like, still hidden, but quite obvious on the afterthought. Also, there's still plenty of chances to train Seren.

@ eclipse: my condolences on your Renair's strength stat.