Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The edits are purely detail edits, not actual edits to the animations or poses, right?

Cool either way~ Knowing how much time is spent on the graphics I expect you to spend 10 hours recoloring all the generic enemies too and maybe giving some generic bosses edited animations... the more you show the higher my expectations become

The edits are purely detail edits, not actual edits to the animations or poses, right?

Cool either way~ Knowing how much time is spent on the graphics I expect you to spend 10 hours recoloring all the generic enemies too and maybe giving some generic bosses edited animations... the more you show the higher my expectations become

Yeah, only detail edits.

I'm not jumping on the faction generic enemy colors bandwagon :B shiiiiit

though i did spend forever editing my halb's generic colors, if anything

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Made some slight progress on the TAS :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-8-hnPt5b8

Prologue

Turn 2: I settled for 2 crits here, though having Renair land all 3 isn't out of the question. Furetchen's crit rate is only 1% unfortunately.

Turn 4: I have Renair visit the village in case I need the money, and Kolbane gets an optional kill just in case he's useful later on.

Chapter 1

Overall notes: Not much to say, just a total crit party. It's possible I could save a turn by ferrying Furetchen to the boss, but that would probably compromise my team's offence too much.

Chapter 2

Turn 3: The thief moves onto a spot where he blocks a reinforcement from spawning.

I'm stopping here for now because I need to buy some hand axes for Furetchen in C1.

honestly you can get away with ferrying furet to any boss for a quick finish and it'll get it done faster than otherwise

it only slightly compromises your offense too; you can fix that by using stronger weapons

• 2 weeks later...

5ba7cdd1b196a6ab1a79dcee9bf8ccfd.png

Stared at the sun far too long in hopes of freedom.

I know she's a generic and all but the blacked out eyes are really creepy. The red armored one 2 screens up gets away with it because of the helmet angle. Here, I'm half expecting a snake to slither out of the gaping hole that is her eye socket. emo13.gif

Everything else is looking peachy though >_>

asdfjsdfkjasdhfkjnhldfklaksdf Why are you're sprites so much prettier than mine when I've been spriting longer? So jealous. ;-;

And on the generic, it might have a better effect if her head is tilted lower like Vamp's generic Troubadour/Valkyrie sprite. Just my two cents.

No. Ser is a gender neutral form of sir and it's used all over this game instead because it's cooler I guess? I can't recall the actual reason they use ser over sir, but it's a valid substitute.

asdfjsdfkjasdhfkjnhldfklaksdf Why are you're sprites so much prettier than mine when I've been spriting longer? So jealous. ;-;

And on the generic, it might have a better effect if her head is tilted lower like Vamp's generic Troubadour/Valkyrie sprite. Just my two cents.

Do you practice consistently?

Hmmm, maybe, I think I may just alter the helmet instead.

No. Ser is a gender neutral form of sir and it's used all over this game instead because it's cooler I guess? I can't recall the actual reason they use ser over sir, but it's a valid substitute.

Yeah, well, ser is mostly used in Musain IIRC. Just a different way of talking for different regions.

That's Furet's...."writing style".

Ser is a gender-neutral form of Sir that has been used in the Dragon Age video game series by BioWare, in the video game Dragon's Dogma by Capcom, in Greg Bear's The Way novels, and in A Song of Ice and Fire by George R R Martin (although only men can be called 'Ser' in this case).

And apparently many other people's writing style.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Do you practice consistently?

Yes, and I've been spriting constantly for DoG over the past few months. I guess I just improve at a slower rate than you but still. ;-;