Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Ser is a gender neutral form of sir and it's used all over this game instead because it's cooler I guess? I can't recall the actual reason they use ser over sir, but it's a valid substitute.

If I'm dreadfully honest, it's on a whim :p

That's Furet's...."writing style".

... No, it isn't. It's my choice of a valid form of address.

Yes, the Ye Olde Butcherde Englishe word "ser" clearly fits right in with the present-day swears.

Dear mother of christ, a trope.

Look, I've addressed this in the past. This hack does not take place in a fairy tale. People swear when they are frustrated or to add emphasis. I see no reason why this is different.

Correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't it be, "Are you deaf, 'sir'" Not 'ser'.

This then lead to a series of posts about why the word was okay, hence the apology.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else feel like the Fighters and Brigands that are SLIGHTLY slower (and Mercenaries FASTER) than Renair from the get-go seem a little... unfair? It's ridiculous seeing this nimble, fit swordswoman miss on these bulky brigands, who seem to "gracefully" strike her down with their 26 Hit. That, or the RNG just hates me.

Just my personal observation.

speaking of which do you want me to make your RNG into 1 RN for hard mode patch

Please tell me you're not serious about this.

Oh he's serious

I think I may just put that as an add-on though.

Anyway working on the final chapter of Musain. These conditions suck man.

Anyway, I need ideas for the statboosters, since I intend to replace the names and icons. Feel free to post your ideas to replace item icons/names like the dracoshield and talisman.

Kinda going off some accessory items planned for my game;

HP - Meat

Str/mag - Cat Claw/ Lion Fang/ something else offensive

Skl - Visor

Spd - Spicy Herb

Lck - Cloverleaf

Def - Skull

Res - idk (I have a Beetle Scale, but it's more of a random thing rather than something that makes sense.)

Angelic Robe -> Power Bread

Energy Ring -> Apple

Secret Book -> ????

Speedwings -> Mint

Dracoshield -> Hard Nut

Talisman -> Cookie

Goddess Icon -> Lucky Pepper

Golden Sun what

1343910820[/url]' post='2082687']

Angelic Robe -> Power Bread

Energy Ring -> Apple

Secret Book -> ????

Speedwings -> Mint

Dracoshield -> Hard Nut

Talisman -> Cookie

Goddess Icon -> Lucky Pepper

Golden Sun what

Secret Book: Candy. Don't tell anybody that I have some....it's a secret. See what I dd there?

Everyone's suggestions suck

Been working on the final chapter of Musain!

Will need some betatesters soon to look out for story inconsistencies, check for missing dialogue, and tell me what their opinion of the gameplay is. (After I'm 100% done with 14a)

And since I can't really post too many screens of 14a without spoiling the chapter, have some obscure screens.

DreamOfFive_04.png

Anyone can volunteer, but I would like people who can communicate well and can pick out story things that we've overlooked as well as being able to suggest gameplay changes and don't mind posting the stats of their party every chapter.

Anyone can volunteer, but I would like people who can communicate well and can pick out story things that we've overlooked as well as being able to suggest gameplay changes and don't mind posting the stats of their party every chapter.

Which reminds me that I need to write in that fix to one of the things we overlooked that someone looked over. Tomorrow, I guess?