Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And What's hiding behind Kolbane's citical?
I'm gonna go with the TBA halberdier (Sorry I don't know how to spell this I fixed it, tehe... :) ~eCut) animation. Edited by eCut

Am I the only one who keeps checking this thread every three hours?

Uhhh. I check it often too, for some reason. :P

Watch topic > Immediate Notification. So helpful~

Dicks of Faggots? Now that's not very nice at all, if I may so so myself. Whoever came up and frequents this creation with such a derogatory title for a hack should be absolutely ashamed of themselves! I mean, why broadcast the Dicks of a few Faggots, and who are the Faggots whose Dicks are being presented? What if there's a female or two amongst these so-called "Faggots?" Do they deny biology and possess Dicks for showcase as well?

My point is, it's not very nice to derail the meaning of a hack into such derogatory terms such as "Dicks" and "Faggots." Whoever does so must have a twisted sense of humour.

Are you calling them faggots, eJubs? Faggots who broadcast their Dicks, at that? o3o

If so, that is rude! I'm quite sure they're very nice people once you get to know them :3

This is exactly what I am implying.

Ch13A opening, as promised.

- Awesome story bits as usual

- Player phase music seems a bit muddy, ZSE limitations? :( I'm digging it musically though, more so than the 12A music though not as good as one of the earlier themes.

- What's with the extra sound effect added in the promotion screen?

- Using the results screen music for an opening player cutscene seems a little odd. :/

Yeah I figured if he didn't shut up eCut would just make him eventually :P

Do you like Dream of Five, Nayr? (serious question, no sarcasm or anything)

Since you just talked about talking about it, I'm curious as to what your views are :3.