Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's interesting in how it keeps the archetypes but changes them so much. Like you don't actually get cav's 'til probably the end of that patch. (I forget exactly when)

10a

And in Onduris you don't even get cavaliers until after the route.

I look forward to see some of the other weapons you guys create for the rest of the game.

How many chapters are you aiming for altogether?

And I know it's a bit soon, but do you think you'll create another Fire Emblem game?

I look forward to see some of the other weapons you guys create for the rest of the game.

How many chapters are you aiming for altogether?

And I know it's a bit soon, but do you think you'll create another Fire Emblem game?

With both routes and gaidens?

There will be about 45 or so.

In a normal playthrough without gaidens and just playing the story, it's about 34 chapters.

I doubt it, I'll probably go back to focusing on schoolwork. (I want to get this hack done before I go to university)

However, I will be helping with a certain other fire emblem "hack" after I finish DoF.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

With both routes and gaidens?

There will be about 45 or so.

In a normal playthrough without gaidens and just playing the story, it's about 34 chapters.

I doubt it, I'll probably go back to focusing on schoolwork. (I want to get this hack done before I go to university)

However, I will be helping with a certain other fire emblem "hack" after I finish DoF.

That is impressive, I wish you the best with the future of this game and also for when you go back to university!

...You know the official games do this too, yeah?

Either I can't remember or I'd killed those units to quickly! :P

Only really noticed there when I tried to lure a random unit to fight me.

I know the new patch is on the horizon so this probably isn't even relevant, but I have been having an issue. For whatever reason I can't see any unit's items/equipment page. And also, both the battle info window and the HP window on the field are inaccurate. Can I fix this by altering game settings or?

which in 2/3 GBAFEs was a bad thing

oh man

implying fe7 marcus is bad on sf? LET THE SHITSTORM COMMENCE

seriously though the only connections I have to the newly christened Garath are ones I've been trying to cut for like a year now

Why not just call the hand axe a hand axe instead of a hurlbat?

Actually, that's something I wonder about a lot of FE hacks these days, which is why do they feel the need to rename shit people are familiar with to something more gaudy.

Not that it's a big deal or anything.

Because hurlbats... are like... they sound shit enough to reflect the 1-2 range nerf?

IDK, it's not a decision I can claim to have been responsible for in any way or support at all *glares*

They need to show off their amazing text editing skillz

Because hurlbats... are like... they sound shit enough to reflect the 1-2 range nerf?

IDK, it's not a decision I can claim to have been responsible for in any way or support at all *glares*

I dunno, Hand Axes were still Hand Axes in FE12 and FE13. And FE4 and FE6, if you consider them shit.