Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly

now lets all stop fighting over who did what (since clearly i did all of it obvs) ang go back to stroking astra's E-peen

holy shit ramivirus has 60 uses now wut

i don't think anyone was actually fighting but okay

what did it have in the current demo or w/e? Cause like, the last 5 beta patches I've had had it around 60 iirc :p

Edit: by current i mean in the op

Edited by Bacon

It had like 55 in the previous old old old patch, pretty sure. Buffed it to 60 since you won't get a replacement for it for a long time.

by replacement, is that another Ramrivus or just a new axe altogether?

I always hate how you're given a Prf and then nothing else, so you have to use it and can't conserve it or get another for a long time.

I think Astra Arcus starts out with an iron axe now. And with Renair you can always just use the iron sword if you don't want to waste the Gold Edge. IIRC Seymour comes with an iron sword, as well, Furet (or whatever his new name is) comes with an iron axe, and maybe an iron bow too, and Enjo doesn't even get his Prf unless conversation. :P

Edited by Bacon

by replacement, is that another Ramrivus or just a new axe altogether?

you will have to wait and seee

I always hate how you're given a Prf and then nothing else, so you have to use it and can't conserve it or get another for a long time.

Good thing that doesn't happen in this hack.

goddammit hector

I think Astra Arcus starts out with an iron axe now. And with Renair you can always just use the iron sword if you don't want to waste the Gold Edge. IIRC Seymour comes with an iron sword, as well, Furet (or whatever his new name is) comes with an iron axe, and maybe an iron bow too, and Enjo doesn't even get his Prf unless conversation. :P

Pretty much, Arcus can always use a hand axe (which have been fe12/13fied) or an Iron. Renair can use an Iron, but Gold Edge gives great bonuses which makes her more capable. Seymour has both an iron lance and sword, so gladius doesn't need to be used up at a rapid pace. Garath should use his Greatbow whenever appropriate, since no one will get to use it for quite some time. :B

Edited by AstraLunaSol

you will have to wait and seee

I kinda figured you wouldn't tell me but i was hopeful

Pretty much, Arcus can always use a hand axe (which have been fe12/13fied) or an Iron. Renair can use an Iron, but Gold Edge gives great bonuses which makes her more capable. Seymour has both an iron lance and sword, so gladius doesn't need to be used up at a rapid pace. Garath should use his Greatbow whenever appropriate, since no one will get to use it for quite some time. :B

Garath, okay that's what it is. I pretty much just say fuck it and use the Gold Edge and Ramrivus as much as I need to, since by the time you run out of them using them at a moderate pace the characters will be pretty boss on their own >:3

I go like weeks without update... :x

The swordmaster's(?) cleavage looks a bit off, but cool update. :)

Edited by Wicked Witch of the East

dailynewroundup_zps89f3b5ad.png

whoops 6 days without an update? impossible

The trim on the CleavageGirl is flat and blocky.

Also the hair shading just looks like a bunch of curved lines with little to no purpose.

Shoulders are also kinda boxy/square. Should be more round and smooth considering it is a woman.

Might want to change the color of the strap, it looks like it is a part of her hair when zoomed out.

That is all.

Shoulders are also kinda boxy/square. Should be more round and smooth considering it is a woman.

Women with muscle that aren't sticks? Not in Nayr's anime!

but he is right about the trim, dat bit near the middle is real blocky Dan. What up mang.

btw, this is "dat bit":

d04b5eb1f88fe113968d0baf562df51f.png?1348452028

ahhh fuck he already fixed it on skype :C

man I can't even enjoy pointin' this shit out anymore.

Edited by seph1212