Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

-CT: ok, it was already unzipped but what i did do was switch the end part from (.rar) to (ups) and it found it, but when i tried to patch it the program said: "this patch is corrupt"

-HDA

the fact that the file extension is rar indicates that the file is still compressed. You can dl winrar for free so you can decompress the files to access the patch.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! Ok kool, I forgot about winrar! Thanks fellas (gonna grill a burger and brn to prepare for new fire emblem!)

-H.D.A.

p.s. last new-guy question-bonus round: how do I get a pic in my signature? In the sig-changing page, I could type, see in the toolbar all the font options ect: but didn't see a pic upload buton

jcXBmEw.png

Do you even lift

I didn't know Kalias even had gyms! (Or any other FE/fantasy derived world for that matter).

But really, how are all these head-to-mid-body portraits fitting in if this is still on GBA FE? I don't recall seeing anything in the resources thread about the format box size limitation being bypassed...

I didn't know Kalias even had gyms! (Or any other FE/fantasy derived world for that matter).

But really, how are all these head-to-mid-body portraits fitting in if this is still on GBA FE? I don't recall seeing anything in the resources thread about the format box size limitation being bypassed...

[spoiler=It's been done before]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u38T7gatOgE

This person hasn't been in the community for awhile, though... lost technology rediscovered?

Edited by X-Naut

Ah. Well, next Do5 instalment is going to look interesting, that's for sure. The only problem I can see is the screen potentially getting a bit overcrowded if the max four portraits (I know that's not the technical limit, just the aesthetic one) are on screen at once. But I'm sure that scenes will be adjusted to account for that if it becomes a problem.

(Yes, I believe there will be another instalment. You lot aren't Valve, you've already proven that by passing the number 3! (Not to mention there are actual signs of progress every so often). So I'm confident we'll get something someday, and I don't mean "coincident with the rapture".)

I honestly have no idea what that "spoopy" means.

But unless Astra is fibbing, it's not jumping to FEXNA just yet. Two pages back, I asked that very question. Astra answered with a "Nope!"

Spoopy is what you use to describe something when it's too spooky to be described as spooky anymore.

But unless Astra is fibbing, it's not jumping to FEXNA just yet. Two pages back, I asked that very question. Astra answered with a "Nope!"

technically you asked if it 'had' been quietly ported to FEXNA; bolded text is super accurate tho

Just reached the split part (the chose path A Musain, or path B Ordurnis) What differeces do you see? (or more specifically, which one has sum/more Dragon characters (wyverns maybe a Manakete) or more stat boost items! (Power-hungary lol)

-HDA

p.s. Has anyone done a hack based on a dragon-like Lord? (Manakete/Mamkute, Wyvern rider ect)? Had a story for one in my brain.

Just reached the split part (the chose path A Musain, or path B Ordurnis) What differeces do you see? (or more specifically, which one has sum/more Dragon characters (wyverns maybe a Manakete) or more stat boost items! (Power-hungary lol)

-HDA

p.s. Has anyone done a hack based on a dragon-like Lord? (Manakete/Mamkute, Wyvern rider ect)? Had a story for one in my brain.

No manaketes as of yet; Onduris has a Wyvern Rider, though. You'll see more magic enemies in Musain and more physical units in Onduris. You'll get a Mage and an armor lord in Musain and a sword and lance wielding lord in Onduris. I don't think you get more stat boosts in one route than the other and I can't quite remember all the boosts, but I know that there's a Con boosting item in Onduris.

• 4 weeks later...

Aiight so,... when I click yes to musain, it glitches and says odunis quotes, and only gives 7b.... Anyone else have this issue?

-HDA

Ah, it's not so much of a glitch as it is just slightly difficult to understand initially. I'm sure it'll be ironed out, but it's rather difficult to understand what the text is asking and there's no way back after you say no to the first route. From what I recall, it asks you if you want to go to Onduris or Musain- and if you say yes it takes you to one and if you say no it takes you to the other. Personally I've always saved to a new slot after a choice in case I wanted to go back, hopefully you did the same so you can reload and choose the other option.