Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

character struct is located at 0202BD50 and each entry takes up 0x48 bytes

with some tinkering it shouldn't be hard to find which index is the support pointers

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking around, but I can't say I know where to continue. I did something to the characters sprites because I managed to turn everyone into a Duelist and a Myrmidon once. Is there anywhere more specific I can look or is guessing and checking my best bet?

• 1 month later...

I found a glitch, don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but in Ch.3, I had Amelia do her C support with Illanice, and 2 completely different characters (I don't know who yet, haven't completed playing through, sorry) did their C support conversation instead. Confused me for a bit xD

I found a glitch, don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but in Ch.3, I had Amelia do her C support with Illanice, and 2 completely different characters (I don't know who yet, haven't completed playing through, sorry) did their C support conversation instead. Confused me for a bit xD

It's not a glitch, they simply did not input support convo in the game. They had mentioned it plenty of times.

• 2 weeks later...

At this point, yes you'll need one. I believe this was talked about earlier in the thread, and it may be fixed in a later patch.

Edit: Looks like Astra was quicker on the draw.

Edited by Fargo294

• 5 weeks later...

Loving this hack a lot! After playing it again a few times I started to get comfortable with the difficulty because I don't know how many times I died in the first few chapters. Great storyline and the characters are just awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work!

Edited by FEFAN

You get a few towards the end of the demo, but don't expect to be able to promote all your units. I think there is a Hero Crest on a boss, and if you go to Musain you have to get the Cleric at the top right corner to move a tile to the right in Narvanh's chapter(dont remember the number) for a master seal or something.

What are the requirements to get into chapters xB? I can never unlock them, and I am missing some units .-.

I'll assume you're talking about Onduris. First, it's the boat chapter - the one where you're ON the boat. You need to kill the boss to trigger the gaiden.

• 4 weeks later...

As stated many times Astra just started his second semester of Uni and Lumi is in grad school, so hacking for other people isn't much of a priority as their schoolwork. If they aren't swamped with extracurricular during their breaks, that is probably when they will work on it.

I'm not quite grad school yet, one more semester lol

I'm going to try to sprite one frame of PromoRenair a day after certain assignment of mine is done. No guarantees since my school projects are lined up to kick my ass, but hopefully that would get us the non-critical portion of Renair's anim done in 1-2 months. I'll see if i can efficiently reuse certain frames for her critical, as well, to cut down on the work needed.

I'm not quite grad school yet, one more semester lol

I'm going to try to sprite one frame of PromoRenair a day after certain assignment of mine is done. No guarantees since my school projects are lined up to kick my ass, but hopefully that would get us the non-critical portion of Renair's anim done in 1-2 months. I'll see if i can efficiently reuse certain frames for her critical, as well, to cut down on the work needed.

60 frames of mounted animation? I do not envy you this.

On the plus side, the latest FEditor squashed the OAM error, I believe, so that should insure it doesn't break.