Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

Ehhh after seeing FE7x's Uther, I can't help but feel that yours is of really inferior quality. No offense of course, since it was TBA who made FE7x's Uther, but at least that Uther ... resembles Hector? Idk, yours looks more like a flamboyant pretty boy than Hector's manly-ass brother.

Edit: Also I love the Bladed Crest. Not gonna lie here.

Edited by Adolf Klokler

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehhh after seeing FE7x's Uther, I can't help but feel that yours is of really inferior quality. No offense of course, since it was TBA who made FE7x's Uther, but at least that Uther ... resembles Hector? Idk, yours looks more like a flamboyant pretty boy than Hector's manly-ass brother.

it's almost as like they're different people!

Uther isn't a FE character exclusive name, yaknow. It's like saying our Amelia should totally be a shitty blonde recruit just because they have the same name.

Uther comes from Uther Pendragon, the father of King Arthur.

You get WinRar and you open it. It's like a .zip file. and then you get the patch that way.

Gotcha and done.

IIRC, a game is patched by giving the files the same name. It does not seem to work. I think it is because I have the PAL version on mine.

Edit: Apparently not. Gah, I feel so dumb at the moment.

Edited by Ike of Paris

IIRC, a game is patched by giving the files the same name. It does not seem to work.

you recall incorrectly

go get NUPS from the hacking resources section (it's in NL's topic, or there's a link in the patching tutorial that i think you might want to read)

I think it is because I have the PAL version on mine.

this will cause your already not-working method to just flat out explode instead of just failing

ALRIGHT.I GOT IT. Thank you for the help everyone. I'm going to go play this now because the internet under my rock is crap.

EDIT: Warrior Jeigan? Nice.

HOLY CRAP WHERE ARE ALL THESE BANDITS COMING FROM!? I've killed so many that the game stopped giving me EXP.

More Editing: How the hell do I recruit Crowe? I've cleaned out all the bandits, but him and his Merc buddy that does not move.

Edited by Ike of Paris

Uther isn't a FE character exclusive name, yaknow. It's like saying our Amelia should totally be a shitty blonde recruit just because they have the same name.

Uther comes from Uther Pendragon, the father of King Arthur.

Speaking of names, Enjolras/Combeferre/Courfeyrac is the cheekiest most thinly veiled reference to Les Mis ever. I'm just waiting for Enjo to ask if anyone's hearing the people the sing.

Edited by Agro

2 questions: First, is it possible to send me the unit growths, perhaps via PM? I'm not sure how to find them through RAM search :/ And I'm assuming the patch in the OP is the most up-to-date?

2 questions: First, is it possible to send me the unit growths, perhaps via PM? I'm not sure how to find them through RAM search :/ And I'm assuming the patch in the OP is the most up-to-date?

The patch in the OP is the most up to date. Up to date being the last patch that was released almost year ago. I don't have a doc of all the growths from the old patch atm, only the current one I am making.

oh right i should finish that soldier

Igotchu.png

2 questions: First, is it possible to send me the unit growths, perhaps via PM? I'm not sure how to find them through RAM search :/

good thing nightmare exists

Edited by Camtech