Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are other menu options which you'll probably find easier to read. I find that the green, in particular, is really readable although i think they're all easy enough to read

Edit: for example do you find this any easier to read? and hopefully dan doesn't mind me posting this one screenshot

FINALTHING.png

Edited by Jubby

There are other menu options which you'll probably find easier to read. I find that the green, in particular, is really readable although i think they're all easy enough to read

Edit: for example do you find this any easier to read? and hopefully dan doesn't mind me posting this one screenshot

FINALTHING.png

Yeah, that's much better, thanks.

Yeah, that's much better, thanks.

:) most welcome. The blue is probably the hardest to read (because it has the darkest shade in the design, I suspect, where the rest only use 2 shades), so you can try the red/green as well. :P

But those guys are relatively easy to kill, especially Lloyd...

Yes this.

With massive RNG or Arena abuse.

Not even.

Gel has a light brand which has no durability in FE6 and does auto ten damage at range. Easy as piss. Either put in a fast enough unit or waste his weapon.

Lloyd lol just put Oswin in his way and he's done

if Cog Lloyd just smash with Pent/Erk/Nino/whatevermagesyouhave.

ALSO SPOILING DAN'S FUN, that screen with the SM guy is an old screen that was before they toned him down. Those stats are accidental and he won't be like that in the actual game.

Edited by seph1212

My imbalanced as fuck bosses would shit on that guy

just sayin' ;)

comparing farguses is now a dick-waving competition

okay

have fun with that