Tales Of Graces coming to the U.S.A.

Blademaster!

Considering the page explicitly says "Tales of Graces f", I'd wager that it'll only be the PS3 version. Plus, if the Wii version was coming over, PS3 changes and all (including bugfixes), you'd think that a similar version would have been released or even announced for Japan by now, given how buggy and unplayable their version was on the Wii.

Nice, kind of expected this since about a week ago fortunately they weren't trolling Tales fans.

They also showed bits of the Vesperia logo, and are now saying they only put those in to throw us off. They still trolled us.

I've always thought this series to be fairly mediocre, and that the lack of genuine innovation over the years in its titles encouraged the genre to remain stagnant rather than breaking new ground. So I wasn't all that stoked when I heard they had basiclly given westerners the finger. But I suppose I'm happy for you guys, since you seem pretty happy about it.

I'm glad Tales of Graces F is coming over. Though remember that Tales of Graces F did come out for the Playstation 3, so if anything, they're going to do a PS3 version. Maybe a wii version too since the game is on the same engine, but probably PS3.

Though I don't know if I should get it after already beating the wii and PS3 versions already.

I've always thought this series to be fairly mediocre, and that the lack of genuine innovation over the years in its titles encouraged the genre to remain stagnant rather than breaking new ground. So I wasn't all that stoked when I heard they had basiclly given westerners the finger. But I suppose I'm happy for you guys, since you seem pretty happy about it.

Bamco is notorious for disliking westerners in general. I remember reading an article awhile back where they said that the company was no longer going to use any game companies in the U.S. to make games.

Also, you pretty much gave the same argument that everyone uses for this series. In fact, this argument can be applied to almost any game genre there is <_<