A couple things

Tangerine

Hello everyone!

As some of you may have already noticed, there are areas of the forum that Moderator presence is not so prevalent in. We apologize if this has allowed misconduct to continue longer than it would have for other sections, but we've been talking about it over the past few days and have decided to make an announcement for two reasons:

One is to let you all know that we will be much more active in the aforementioned forums from now on (Creative and its sub-sections).

Two is to encourage (and remind :P) all of you to use your report buttons if you see someone breaking the rules. We can't be everywhere at once, but we ARE here to help you guys out and keep the forum clean. You can help us do that by letting us know when you see someone breaking the rules; it is a sadly underutilized feature. Our staff will not reveal any information about what is said in a report or who has filed one, so be assured that your privacy is protected!

Thanks for taking the time to read this :).

Well, it sounds good to hear. It just would feel weird to go "waaaah this guys being a jerk." Not to mention unless someone does something blatantly wrong I don't really care. Thouuugh it likes like you'll be more active in said areas, so that's fine.

also, how can announcements be... cute?

They can't.

I never understood how people think it makes sense to complain about the staff doing nothing when there's no reporting from them.

Staff members are obviously required to read every single post.

I remember there was a time when Superbus actually did that, back in FESS2.

Well, it sounds good to hear. It just would feel weird to go "waaaah this guys being a jerk." Not to mention unless someone does something blatantly wrong I don't really care. Thouuugh it likes like you'll be more active in said areas, so that's fine.

also, how can announcements be... cute?

Are you saying my mini announcements are not cute :(?

It's her first month. You'll see.

Thanks for the vote of confidence >;P.

Ah, Tangerine... power-hungry mod.

ME? Also, I edited your post because the rest of those words I have now banned from use on this forum. And also I will require you to change your name to Tangerinefan7, because you cannot be a bigger fan of a fire emblem character than you are of me.

That was a funny joke though, I am so not power-hungry!

Seriously though, thanks for the positive responses :D. Hopefully it'll help clean the forum up a bit.

Also, I'm gonna lock this thread since it doesn't really need responses. Just felt we should let you guys know some things!

Edited by Tangerine

Also, I'm gonna lock this thread since it doesn't really need responses. Just felt we should let you guys know some things!

Keeping up the tradition of "mod gets the last word and closes the topic," I see. Good work. You are getting more like us each day.