Easy Mode Tier List

It's called Enemy Phase. Wait on Player Phase and have BK attack then, then rescue Ike and anyone in range. Or just wait until the last turn. Not like you can clear the chapter any earlier anyway.

If Ike has 26 speed, BK attacking on enemy phase isn't suddenly going to make him slower. Ike would still die. and if you were talking about 27+ speed ike, then why can't you card him and rescue with a card on the same player phase?

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Ike has 26 speed, BK attacking on enemy phase isn't suddenly going to make him slower. Ike would still die. and if you were talking about 27+ speed ike, then why can't you card him and rescue with a card on the same player phase?

No counters when using cards. SPD doesn't matter.

Ena loves cards to hurt corner auras.

Just how sure are you that'll work??? Because I never bothered with cards for anything other than selling.

Edited by Metal King Slime

She's forced to endgame, can use cards and has high magic.

why not use her?

Even better on easy mode since there is enough Bexp to waste on her.

Edited by Silith

She's forced to endgame, can use cards and has high magic.

why not use her?

Even better on easy mode since there is enough Bexp to waste on her.

This. Plus that gives her Blood Tide (which very few people need but it still helps) with a few units.

Units need tides on Easy Mode when everyone gets +5 to all of their stats? The dragons are useless on Easy Mode.

I never said it was absolutely necessary, it's just an added bonus. You get rid of Auras faster anyway because instead of having three units take out one Aura you now need two, and then you can take out another Aura on the same turn. With tides it's possible to take out 3-4 Auras in one turn.

I never said it was absolutely necessary, it's just an added bonus. You get rid of Auras faster anyway because instead of having three units take out one Aura you now need two, and then you can take out another Aura on the same turn. With tides it's possible to take out 3-4 Auras in one turn.

The only dragon that does anything significant is Nasir, letting units with < 34 speed double the Auras.

In fact, the dragons should all have their own tier on the bottom of the list, in the order of Nasir, Ena, Gareth, Kurthnaga.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

Well, in defense of the red dragons, you do need one of them plus the EM bonus to cleanly 2HKO auras with base Caineghis. Same thing with Giffca if he gains 1 str.

Unless the auras are also weaker statistically on EM, in which case...

I'd say Nasir, Ena, and Gareth are at least better than the likes of Oliver, Lehran, and Pelleas, maybe a few more like Renning. They can at least, you know, do something.

What do they do? Their availability sucks, their combat is underwhelming and the Tides are nigh useless on Easy Mode.

@dondon: Should the Red Dragons go above Nasir then?

Edited by Radiant Dragon

What do they do? Their availability sucks, their combat is underwhelming and the Tides are nigh useless on Easy Mode.

@dondon: Should the Red Dragons go above Nasir then?

Compare them to the units I mentioned:

Oliver - Does nothing no matter what mode you're in. In EM, healing is even more useless.

Lehran - Even less availability than the Dragons and not in a good position to be of much help.

Pelleas - Possibly more arguable, but his combat is still bad compared to the rest of your units.

At least, as dondon pointed out, they can make 4-E-5 a little faster. Ena may also help in 4-E-1; I don't know enemy stats there but your units don't have the +5's yet. Nasir can make units with 33 or less Spd double Auras and gives extra power to magic users at the same time. No, they are not as useful as in NM or HM, but they are not the worst. Except Kurthnaga. I'm not arguing for his useless ass.

Oliver I'll concede, although I suppose there's Nosferatu tanking. Lehran (does he get the +5 boosts?) still can do massive damage to Auras, and Pelleas has a little more time to be decent.

How about: Ena, Pelleas, Lehran, Nasir, Gareth, Oliver, Kurthnaga?

Well in Nasir's and Gareth defense, they can hurt the auras for some more than acceptable damage. Albeit at a icky hit rate. There is still the chance though.

Compare them to the units I mentioned:

Oliver - Does nothing no matter what mode you're in. In EM, healing is even more useless.

Lehran - Even less availability than the Dragons and not in a good position to be of much help.

Pelleas - Possibly more arguable, but his combat is still bad compared to the rest of your units.

At least, as dondon pointed out, they can make 4-E-5 a little faster. Ena may also help in 4-E-1; I don't know enemy stats there but your units don't have the +5's yet. Nasir can make units with 33 or less Spd double Auras and gives extra power to magic users at the same time. No, they are not as useful as in NM or HM, but they are not the worst. Except Kurthnaga. I'm not arguing for his useless ass.

Don't you mean 32 or more speed?

Edited by Xander

Kurthnaga has free deployment for few maps and thus just might make it over oliver Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Kurthnaga may be free, but he's not doing anything worthwhile. Oliver's staff rank, while not very useful and somewhat redundant, is worth more in my opinion. Access to Nosferatu helps as well, and I think he deals more damage to non-mages than Kurthnaga (I'm not sure on that last part, though).