FE7x: Immortal Sword - Part One Complete

BwdYeti

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished Map 2 and I have to say... it was awesome! But... there needs to be a Guiding Ring for Madelyn... just saying~

Cannot wait for more maps! <3

• 3 months later...

I'm sure this horse has beaten to death already, but fixing the controller configuration so it actually allows you to change it would be beyond awesome. I find myself having a difficult time fully enjoying the demo to the fullest extent when i'm constantly having to think about which fingers are doing what, as opposed to concentrating on how awesome the game is.

you must be left-handed

no F1 was in FEXP, it's an option on the title screen now and it should be working

L1an.pngL1aT.png

the numpad and punctuation might not be enabled to use on your version yet but if so they will be in the next release, and you can still definitely set any letter keys

and no im right-handed :M

Edited by BwdYeti

no F1 was in FEXP, it's an option on the title screen now and it should be working

L1an.pngL1aT.png

the numpad and punctuation might not be enabled to use on your version yet but if so they will be in the next release, and you can still definitely set any letter keys

and no im right-handed :M

I have accessed the options menu and attempted to change the controller. Unfortunately, for me it would seem, it doesn't recognize any keystroke I make. I am using the February release too, so IDK :mellow:

I don't know if this is any significance, but the direction buttons are listed beneath the A,B,R,L and Start/Select buttons.

Edited by Randombobman

You select the key you want to change with whatever is accept (X by default), or Enter always works in that menu, and then the letter turns green and you press a key to change it. Is that happening?

Yes, this isn't a hack, this is GAME! is the best fire emblem game of gba.

It isn't a GBA game either ._.

Excuse me, actuality.

And I was giving JuanNeto the benefit of the doubt and assumed he meant the game was Fire Emblem (GBA)-themed, graphics and all.

Edited by Eltoshen

• 2 weeks later...

You select the key you want to change with whatever is accept (X by default), or Enter always works in that menu, and then the letter turns green and you press a key to change it. Is that happening?

Yes yes, I have no problem getting this far, but then it just refuses to respond after that. I've tried combinations of START, SELECT, and ENTER but it just stops recieving input or something. :/

Hope this helps.

Yeah I rally have no idea what's up if that isn't working, after the letter turns green you're supposed to be able to press a key and it changes the button to that. Hopefully it'll work better in the new version, a few people have playtested it and they all messed with controls successfully.

Speaking of the new version

QdY8.png

Probably my favorite addition in Tr3

At certain points in the map, like after clearing a location of enemies or defeating a subboss, a short conversation will play, then this window pops up. When you create a map save it is stored separately from the automatic suspends, so you can always return to the map save if something goes wrong later in the chapter. It's similar to the map saves from DS FE, but the prompt comes up on its own at certain points rather than when you use a magic glowing save point (and the GBA style auto suspends run alongside it, so you can just play it like GBA FE too)

And the new demo will be out during FEE3! So look forward to that?

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome! I downloaded the new version... and I still have the same issue with the control scheme. I'm honestly at a loss as to what the problem is. I'm thinking it must be something on my laptop, because everything works fine until I actually select which button I want to change. It's almost as if the program stops recognizing my keyboard or something, because i can mash all/any of my keys and nothing happens. I'm running a 2010 Sony Vaio 64-bit, if that helps.

post-1954-059407600 1345945642_thumb.png

post-1954-024339300 1345945648_thumb.png