FE7x: Immortal Sword - Part One Complete

BwdYeti

So... Android is now one of the possible OS I can play FE7x ( on the far future ). Very good!

By the way, do you have any plans to create a female variant for the Zweihander? Just curious.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/3/2017 at 7:31 AM, Eckirion said:

By the way, do you have any plans to create a female variant for the Zweihander? Just curious.

There's one in this year's FEE3 video (that just uses the male sprite. Hair tucked into the armour, I guess).

Edited by deranger

So I asked this in the FExna thread and was directed here. For some reason I am unable to run any XNA games on my computer. It's a fairly new computer and can run things that are much more taxing that fire emblem fan games but for some reason, no matter what I do, whenever I try to open an feXNA game, my computer loads for a second and then nothing. When I fiddle with settings to affect resolution through compatibility, the computer will go to the designated resolution before going back to nothing. Is this an issue that has been seen before, or is this a bigger issue that I have to get help from someone beyond SF.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Can anyone help me? I downloaded the 0.5.1.4 Demo of the game, but in almost every cutscene with dialogue it always lags/freezes (kinda) at the end of it. When I use RShift to get out of the lagging cutscene, it skips every other cutscene that comes after it and I miss out on whatever the hell is going on. I'm on Windows and installed the Windows version of the game, so can anyone tell me why the hell it keeps lagging for me on the dialogue and tell me how to fix it??? Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you guys considered setting up a patreon account for This? I suppose it would be extra work but incentivizing people to donate with the promise of exclusive/early looks at the development could be a good way to increase income.for this project. I know you're mostly doing this out of the joy of making something but having more money to grease the wheels never hurt. Plus az popular as pareon is nowadays, people are familiar and confident in the transaction security as opposed to directing them to a button on an (semi) obscure site. Just my 2 cents. 

Keep up the great work. This stuff can't be as easy as the finished product looks

Having a monthly option would be nice. However, I'm not sure how far towards the business end they can take things before attracting the ire of Nintendo.

I wouldn't consider PayPal that obscure or shady, though. PayPal's a pretty large company. (Link, in case you somehow ended up somewhere else trying to donate? Idk: http://www.bwdyeti.com/fe7x/ - link in the upper right)

Edited by deranger2

B- Yeah we have to be careful about how and where we get our money from, because we might attract undue attention. Patreon is a little too high-profile for our liking

Something stranged happened to me recently. After finishing chapter 3, I was sent to the world map where I could only choose between the introduction and the prologue. I can't find a way to continue to chapter 4. It looks like the save file is lost. Is this a known problem?

1 minute ago, Paperblade said:

Playing on Classic seems to cause the game to loop the Intro chapter over and over

Can confirm, tried like 10 times before realizing switching to Standard (not sure if it's bugger on Casual) which fixed the issue.