FE7x: Immortal Sword - Part One Complete

BwdYeti

Increased HP Cap? Sweet. Other stat caps stay at about FE7 levels though? 28 spd nomadic trooper I believe what is the bull crap.

The caps are at roughly the same total power level, though the addition of skills raises the damage output, hence the raised hp cap

The actual numbers for the caps are heavily shuffled around compared to IS FE

Nomad Trooper: 24 28 28 23 25

Icons look sexy. Is cover now a separate skill?

c4c7cbb5f169b86320b7150980355e3c.png

It's not really like Resolve that applied a freaking multiplier on your stats, and made you even more durable by giving you a Speed boost. The Guts luck boost probably isn't going to do much in the way of evading blows, and the whole skill seems more offense-oriented.

Lck does give more avoid in 7x, but it's still only ~10 avo at low health lategame, and no multipliers like Resolve

Screen72.png

More exciting status screens

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft, that's only the usual level of awesomeness. On a side note, how does it look if you highlight say, the Javelin that Cybil has? Where does the info screen go, given the lack of space on the bottom when having the help menu pop-up for the first item? Basic logic would suggest "above" but I'm curious to see how that would look (or maybe you haven't gotten that far yet, lol).

[8/1/2013 8:38:54 PM] Sir: B- why isn't the armour icon a chamfron
[8/1/2013 8:39:04 PM] Sir: /horse head armour
[8/1/2013 8:39:12 PM] BwdYeti: pf
[8/1/2013 8:39:22 PM] BwdYeti: horse in wizard hat
[8/1/2013 8:39:29 PM] BwdYeti: zanbatous I guess?
[8/1/2013 8:39:57 PM] Sir: B- dunno how to make the dragons work
[8/1/2013 8:40:03 PM] Sir: B- unless they are riding horses

all the icons are horses, it's just hard to tell on some of them even the swordsman icon is just two elaborately positioned horses.

*New account*
So I'm trying to play FE7x, but I'm a little confused;

I downloaded the latest version of the game, downloaded the .NET, and XNA files (Without running either), but I can't run the game. Anyone have any idea? Thanks in advance.

I got it to work now. Thanks for your help.

Well, I got it to work, but it seems this only has the trial maps. I'm sure this was the 3.2.2 version. Does a different version to download have everything else?

Edited by APlusle

I got it to work now. Thanks for your help.

Well, I got it to work, but it seems this only has the trial maps. I'm sure this was the 3.2.2 version. Does a different version to download have everything else?

It's only meant to have the trial maps.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that the problem I had with the previous releases of not being able to reassign the buttons is no longer an issue. I decided to give it a shot in the 3.2.2 version last night and it worked flawlessly. I then proceeded to play all the trial maps. Some seriously awesome shit here. I look forward to future releases with much anticipation

I don't know if anyone would find this interesting or helpful, but I managed to get this game running under Wine 1.6 following these instructions.

Looks very interesting so far. Keep up the good work.

Edited by shinpichu

Tried this out today, I have to say the writing really is top notch. The game, despite only being a trial map, felt very fresh, original and very official. One thing that turns me off hacks is the feeling that it was/is fan-made, and this didn't make me feel that in the slightest.

The characterization is great, personalities are done to a tee and it's great. I smiled abundantly when Wallace appeared to stand by Hassar, because it coincides with information about Wallace given in FE7.

Either way, this is well done and I commend the team on their efforts, keep it up guys.