FE7x: Immortal Sword - Part One Complete

BwdYeti

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two-RN

Part 2 is up ahhh

Oh thank god two RN. After the nightmares that the somehow one RN of DoF have given me...A two rn is a blessing. I still wonder what Astra did to make DoF one RN.

Oh thank god two RN. After the nightmares that the somehow one RN of DoF have given me...A two rn is a blessing. I still wonder what Astra did to make DoF one RN.

i believe that is a myth

(though i'm fairly sure it /is/ possible)

On the topic of the actual game, when do you guys plan on releasing the next update? I know in the interview with MK404 you said in a week or something? But I know circumstances can change quickly. Also, will it be just to chapter 3 (and without Isadora's squire animation) or something like chapter 5 like what was labeled in the 3rd part of the LP? Sorry if I'm being overly nosy but I'm just extremely psyched for this and can't wait to play the actual game as opposed to trial maps. I'm more excited for this game then the PS4 releasing in the fall and as soon as I land the job I'm currently angling for, I would love to give you a financial contribution.

Edited by Randombobman

Another suggestion is to add an optional HP bars feature to show up for only damaged units. Also when I alt-tab the sound keeps playing so maybe you could add in a feature to disable sound when the window is not focused. I have a sinking feeling that a male only run will be easier but I won't say anything more. EDIT: Isadora needs a buff of some kind preferably base stats to stay competitive with her starting male counterparts. She is useless against non axe users. At least she doesn't get crit'd by the classes that have crit bonuses.

Edited by thetiger39

I understand this game is trying to strike a balance with dodging/tanking, but isn't this going too far? The trainees are barely capable of more than scratch damage, even on the good side of the weapon triangle. It's kind of reasonable in the prologue (though, multiple rounds of reinforcements already? really?), and stretches disbelief in chapter 2. I cannot find a way to beat that map that doesn't involve turtling at the start and praying I don't mess up and get overrun, and ignoring everything else until the dust settles. It is not fun to be stuck with only two units that can do more than spend turn after turn clawing HP off enemies. Is this supposed to be normal mode or FE10 maniac?

By the way, it crashes when you attack the snag underneath Darin. I ragequit after that.

I actually found chapter 2 quite easy (on hard mode: the drunk priest edition)!

Uther/Eagler kill the squires effortlessly. Marcus can solo the two guys near the lower village within that chokepoint. Isadora can bait and double the fighters near the start. Clean them up quick and then just have Eagler/Uther bait the other enemies while your trainees finish them off. Heck, Marcus can solo all the enemies on the west side of the map to get to the village as well (on both my runs). Even though Eagler might be better for LTC. If anything, CH2 is too easy.

Prologue on Hard is far harder because of the lack of healing. You kind of can't even use Isadora/Harken that much because you'll want both vulneraries for Marcus/Uther (That needs changing if I haven't said it enough already!). In fact, Prologue isn't even that hard, the lack of resources is just annoying above all else.

CH5 is fine aside from the archer boss who adds very little (On hard, he should move on turn X rather than approaching him). LTC'ing that map should be fun.

Edited by DLuna