FE7x: Immortal Sword - Part One Complete

BwdYeti

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, think we're just hyped about the next release though.

At least when I ask about a possible release not meant as a "damnit guys hurry up, you owe me this, despite it being your project that I am not contributing a single penny to! >:o" BUT rather, "you guys have made an awesome project! Still very hyped, just wondering if there's a ballpark time period after the delays?"

...after all, November was a ballpark planned release date... like as these are personal projects there are no strict deadlines, as A) that would be asinine, personal means you are your own boss, B) its not like you are often getting paid for the work, meaning real life comes first, and C) crap happens, bugs come, like the two thieves crashing the game. balance and play testing is needed too to fix and release something that you can personally be proud of releasing as well.

...that's what I surmise at least, but hey... still hyped, still think FE7x is awesome, just hoping for some info/ballpark, but maybe that's better done on FE7x's actual forums. :| *shrug*

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

Let's apply critical thinking.

>If it was expected in November

>And it's now December

>And it hasn't been released yet

Then yeah, seems it got delayed.

lol Well yeah I just meant to ask incase I had missed the update, it was cancelled, I misunderstood, etc. Edited by Lance-a-lot

With how many additional features and planned assets being pumped into this thing then I can imagine it takes a while, and a lot of waiting around for others as well. The game will be worth waiting for in the long run, so I couldn't complain.

Although, I only expected CH7 and 7x to be in the next release (at least for NFGC) -- so it's interesting to hear it's more than that. Makes sense.

Let's apply critical thinking.

>If it was expected in November

>And it's now December

>And it hasn't been released yet

Then yeah, seems it got delayed.

tbh I was assuming the whole development got thrown into the future because time travel Edited by Paperblade

I blame Awakening... Threw the whole Fire Emblem space time continuum out of whack! :p

...more Uther chapters would be cool, as seeing ones already worked on units become unstoppable killing machines is always satisfying. :)

...Very curious about the third currently unplayable Lord though... So much mystery!

I blame Awakening... Threw the whole Fire Emblem space time continuum out of whack! :p

...more Uther chapters would be cool, as seeing ones already worked on units become unstoppable killing machines is always satisfying. :)

...Very curious about the third currently unplayable Lord though... So much mystery!

Is the third lord not Elbert?

Is the third lord not Elbert?

Tristan, a chieftan's son from the Wester Isles. Axe user who gets an extra two move when not preforming an action I think. You can stalk them on Deviant Art and read a 30 day thing where a question about each of the lords was answered each day on the 7x forums. Hassar for 4th lord.

Edited by deranger

Tristan, a chieftan's son from the Wester Isles. Axe user who gets an extra two move when not preforming an action I think. You can stalk them on Deviant Art and read a 30 day thing where a question about each of the lords was answered each day on the 7x forums. Hassar for 4th lord.

That sounds pretty awesome! So is Elbert ever going to be playable then?

When the data is sent, do you combine the rating of all characters from people into one and calculate the % of RNG caused by them?

Sounds handy and easier than general public feedback.

Fascinating... I love all these extra tweaks and addons FE7x has! Looking forward to the training bexp, and camp especially. You keep incorporating some of the better aspects of the non-gba Fire Emblems and adding your own flavor...

Hats off to you, yeti...

*slow clap*

*hyped* :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Does the druid have an active or passive "mastery" skill? I'm really impressed by him, kind of like the sword master of the magic users, only you can always see him. Excited for the repair kits if they are what I think they are. I really like the personal items I've seen so far. Bands will be cool too. Does the slow staff reduce movement?

• 3 weeks later...

2da0fe1f08019b70bf8909f605a2e7cd.png

0dfa73e96a6dfe3d08113eb676119f7d.png

This took maybe two hours including the time creating the enemy range graphic, why didn't I do this earlier

EDIT

cdd1d2d2cdbdc9cab8959f18706cff89.png

Also staves

Not sure if it's been asked or answered, but is there an option to ontop of enemy ranges to select specific enemies and have that be a secondary range-viewer? I noticed it in Awakening and it definitely helped when there were recruitable enemies or if you wanted to be sure on ranges of specific groups or classes of enemies.

You mean like xL756HJ.png ?

If so, then yes, you can do that. (Berzerker is the one whose range you are viewing specifically).

I'd highly recommend trying out what's playable, the stand alone trial maps showcase so many cool features, and developing units through what's playable of Uther's tale is pretty fun.

Edited by deranger

You mean like xL756HJ.png ?

If so, then yes, you can do that. (Berzerker is the one whose range you are viewing specifically).

I'd highly recommend trying out what's playable, the stand alone trial maps showcase so many cool features, and developing units through what's playable of Uther's tale is pretty fun.

Sweeeet.