FE-Support Fan-Dubbing Sign Ups! ... And Information.

Xiltas Crysten

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to help you guys with this, as it sounds a cool idea, but as of this moment I lack:

• Sound recording devices
  • Time to perform recording
  • Acting skill

I can probably deal with the first two (I think my sister has a microphone), and I'm sure I might fit 1-2 characters (Dorcas comes to mind immediately). So, don't rely on me but if you really want me I might be able to help.

Also if you end up too desperate for females I could make a shout out to a certain group of people. None of them play Fire Emblem as far as I'm aware but they're a generally geeky bunch, at least half a dozen girls, many of whom are into LARPing anyway so there's a chance I could get replies. No guarantee.

@Kiryn: Yes, I think you could fit Lyn or Sue. After all, they may be females, but also full-blood warriors. If I remember right, Lyn's voice in SSBB was kinda like that.

@eclipse: Your voice isn't as bad as you think. Ellen would come to my mind, Wendy as well, Lute... yes, I think those three could fit you.

@Le Communard: I believe you should ditch the accent. I don't think it'd fit him. Aside from that, it sounded great.

@mikethfc: I think you would sound great as Yodel. o.o

@Cylon: Would be cool if you could find a mic. When I look at the list, only fighters or female characters are left. Dunno, if you have the possibility, ask those girls to send in voice samples. If it were only you, it'd be good as well.

I've had a look, and my initial look revealed no microphone unfortunately. Sorry about that. I'll probably ask some of them when I go back to university, not online so it'd be at least another 2 weeks before I find out.

@Communard: Yup, it definitely sounds much better without the accent. If you want to, you can go a bit lower, but it already sounds fine, if you ask me.

Oh, and Barst, I signed you up as Wade.

Edited by Xiltas