About the new member badges

VincentASM

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take a Nolan badge over Sigrun any day. Sanaki too; she's pretty cute. Heck, I even prefer this Rolf badge. I don't know what it is you people like about Sigrun's appearance. To each his own I suppose.

These badges are discriminatory. Why can't you have a Waha Kife badge? For people who have been Waha Punished?

I thought they all get banned though.

^Hey Radiation. You probably haven't met me, but I'm Waha Kife. You didn't change the title of the quote to Waha Kife. I will give you another chance though. Do it again, and you will be Waha Punished.

I thought they all get banned though.

In that case, those black and white generic shoulder badges should be replaced by a Waha Punishment badge.

EDIT: Shit, is that you BLS? Forget what I said up there, you're on my Waha List.

Edited by Knife

They've been shuffled again, and now I have Firio. I'm not complaining, since it's a really nice badge.

Nevermind, I just posted enough to move to a new group.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

EDIT: Shit, is that you BLS? Forget what I said up there, you're on my Waha List.

Do I have enough elitism seniority for the Waha List too? D:

Interesting to know Firio is a group again instead of just Death having it.

I'm kind of hesitant about spoiling the mystery, but the Firio badge is for members who have 1337 posts (or just over it).

Hey what about the Waha Punished badge? I was serious about that. If you don't do this I will be Waha Unhappy.

I'm kind of hesitant about spoiling the mystery, but the Firio badge is for members who have 1337 posts (or just over it).

That is beyond epic win.

• 1 month later...

Just a question about this... how often DO the member badges shift?

Or is it by post count this time around?

I hate Makalov, but I guess I'm gonna have to deal if it's by post count

Edited by shadowofkitty

Unfortunately, due to technical issues, it's not currently possible to implement multiple badges that users can choose from, so that is why badges for Members have not been implemented in the past. On this occasion, I've instead opted for a cop-out and shuffled a large variety of badges (about 15) amongst members based on their post count.

• 6 months later...