Galldr of Rebirth, or Life Returns

NTG

This is my first time attempting to work out how to play a song/piece of music, but here we go. I did this with the intention of playing the song myself, but go ahead and use it if you want as well! I'm also posting this so that anyone can fix it, since I'm not entirely sure if it sounds right.

This is the Galldr of Rebirth, or in other words, the first part of Life Returns. (I actually based it off Mist's Song first, then adjusted it slightly to make it Rebirth. They're pretty much the same thing except for a few notes.)

galldr-of-rebirth.png

(As you can see, I used NoteWorthy Composer to write it out. I can't seem to make a midi out of this though, sounds like a restriction they added to this version of the program.)

Cool. Do you think you could make a version in alto cleff? :3

*Does a double take*! You're a violist! I barely know any in real life, let alone on the internet. There's something I wasn't expecting.

OT: I think it needs to start on A flat or possibly A natural. Be sure to change the key signature and as long as you have one you shouldn't need any flats or sharps in the score. Other than that it looks alright, but I don't have the oppurtunity to check right now.

Actually hang on, do you play the trumpet or clarinet? If you've written a part for either of those it needs transposing into C for the rest of us, which means all the notes and the key signature need to come down two semitones.

*Does a double take*! You're a violist! I barely know any in real life, let alone on the internet. There's something I wasn't expecting.

Hahaha; yep. :^_^: I feel special now. *is a rare species of string-player*