Ciarre

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anne Takamaki from Persona 5. Hopefully I can put up a colored version of this later bc I haven't really done any digital stuff in a while! I think I'm getting better at this whole art shtick...

[spoiler=sketch]52de2be30c91a732656b4054aac2524c.png

[spoiler=kind of lines?]ac5f32bdb48035371e4acafc6985e9da.jpg

Edited by Ciarre

Camilla with FE10 inspired armor! I want to do more with it once I get home, but for now, here it ish

35b0ca768c61d19da5bed0c84dc8e1aa.jpg

aaaand here's a modern Leo

81607904a19a894acb116c821d7816ca.jpg

I love that Leo, and I wish we went back to the Tellius or GBA armor styles. I really like the Fates over Awakening for the most part, but I'm not a fan of the numerous panty windows in a lot of the armor designs.

Thanks!! Me too @ everything you said, I do like the Fates character designs but Camilla's was kinda not practical at all (even tho she's hella hot r i p). I like to use FE10 Titania as my standard for armored ladies because I really really love that design.

Thanks!! Me too @ everything you said, I do like the Fates character designs but Camilla's was kinda not practical at all (even tho she's hella hot r i p). I like to use FE10 Titania as my standard for armored ladies because I really really love that design.

For Camilla, I can kinda see it, since it fits with her character, and she's fan service incarnate. Even though personally, I would have preferred her to wear pants or a skirt or something, rather than the panty window.

For characters like Effie, Sophie, and even femCorrin, I don't see why they have this particular attire choice. If you want to go the sexy armor route, either pair a skirt with a breast plate a la Eirika, or have a low neck line. They may not be ideal for the battle field, but at least they look more aesthetically appealing. The panty window looks like acid corroded away part of their armor.

For characters like Effie, Sophie, and even femCorrin, I don't see why they have this particular attire choice. If you want to go the sexy armor route, either pair a skirt with a breast plate a la Eirika, or have a low neck line. They may not be ideal for the battle field, but at least they look more aesthetically appealing. The panty window looks like acid corroded away part of their armor.

LOL that's so true. Or at least, have the thigh cutouts on the other side of the thigh. Chafing is a thing :P

i hate myself for thinking staying up til 6 am in the morning to draw was a good idea

i was tryna practice painting because i haven't done anything in like 6 years

[spoiler=uraraka from bnha]space_child_by_truebladed-da4i2hs.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Whoa I love the colors and the looks of the Umbreon and Espeon one.

The 2nd one is quite interesting reminds me of when I go stargazing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

kinda just dumping stuff since i haven't had much time since college started

[spoiler=mila from yuri on ice]tumblr_ointchgdy61rfzlseo3_540.jpg

[spoiler=an eye? was done early october]14524575_1183643635016569_19973799380821

also late but my dorm room is fucking tiny lmao especially since i delofted the bed

[spoiler=i added comic book pages to my walls a while ago as decoration since the bed sheet i tried to put up kept falling down]0575c26cb5b48f51b9f38b6e2f3119f9.png

voltron/avatar the last airbender crossover stuff from august

[spoiler=waterbender allura]Cp14OKnW8AAFTsV.jpg

[spoiler=avatar lance]Cp14TmMXYAA6BiU.jpg

Edited by Ciarre

• 3 weeks later...