The Road to Ruin [Complete] [v3.0.3 Released!]

Primefusion

I just patched this and will play it very shortly, am looking forward to it. =D

Btw, the Credits say Pukachi and SpyroDi, when the two usernames belong to one person. so as awesome as she is... And you also forgot a lot of other people who contributed (Raydonn, Zahlman, etc.) but I guess that's where the "and everyone else I forgot" or whatever you said came in. Aaaand those screenshots can be fixed if you use a file host with direct links (cough fileden or dropbox) as opposed to photobucket which doesn't like big images. XP

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll post here what I said on SoS

I appreciate this. However, I don't even have any ideas on how these original characters should look. Whenever I think of how a replacement for one of the main characters (Karla, Wil, and Farina) would look, I come back to the original sprite huh.gif

Basically, I need the portraits to keep the same feel and vibe of the originals. At the same time, they would be their own mug. I'm facing an uphill battle it looks like. undecided.gif

In addition:

Btw, the Credits say Pukachi and SpyroDi, when the two usernames belong to one person. so as awesome as she is... And you also forgot a lot of other people who contributed (Raydonn, Zahlman, etc.) but I guess that's where the "and everyone else I forgot" or whatever you said came in

Ya, I made this list before I found out they were one and the same. I will change this. I will also take a closer looks at the modules and who is listed as the creator. There's just so many though.... Anyway, I'll try harder.smile.gif

Edited by Primefusion

This hack looks like it's actually going somewhere (AKA, you can make maps well, you can do events, etc.) so I wouldn't mind making mugs eventually, if you do need them.

And, I get what you want, reading your post there. I could try, and if you don't want them, then I get some mugs for myself, weeee :P

This hack looks like it's actually going somewhere (AKA, you can make maps well, you can do events, etc.) so I wouldn't mind making mugs eventually, if you do need them.

And, I get what you want, reading your post there. I could try, and if you don't want them, then I get some mugs for myself, weeee :P

I would appreciate this very much, thank you Seph. Though, if you're busy with other portraits feel free to put this at the bottom of your priority list since I'd rather focus on getting this completed through the final chapter first.

I would appreciate this very much, thank you Seph. Though, if you're busy with other portraits feel free to put this at the bottom of your priority list since I'd rather focus on getting this completed through the final chapter first.

Yeah, sounds good. I don't want you waiting on the mugs, so, keep hacking :3

I'll see if I can get something done about Farina, first Favorite peg bias, gogogo

So I guess Yogi's palette made people sad (What, you guys didn't like that golden brown armor?).

Here's what Yogi's palette shall look like in the next release. Ignore that everything's cut up. The top left is the best place to focus on.

YogiPalette.png

But let's be realistic. You guys don't give a damn about some boss in chapter 5 that's of the soldier class, am I right? You want to see some real progress. Well, let's see here....

How about the map for chapter 10?

FE7Ch10.png

Will you be able to survive the onslaught?

^lol I actually don't think you were trying to be. But if you were, I guess I'm just gullible or something.

@Prime Yogi's palette looks cool. And the map looks near amazing--you're a great mapper IMO, possibly one of the best. I only see two errors on that map and even then they are so insignificant that I'd be an ass to point them out.

Nice aesthetic making the enemy fortresses have red flags and yours not. Some people (cough many, at least from my experiences) don't realize the difference between the two. XP

@Prime Yogi's palette looks cool. And the map looks near amazing--you're a great mapper IMO, possibly one of the best. I only see two errors on that map and even then they are so insignificant that I'd be an ass to point them out.

Nice aesthetic making the enemy fortresses have red flags and yours not. Some people (cough many, at least from my experiences) don't realize the difference between the two. XP

Actually, could you point them out if you don't mind? I want to make this map be the best it can be.

I don't see how people can miss the difference between fortresses. Not only is there a big red dot to distinguish them, they're also mirrored. Maybe that's just me though.

^lol I actually don't think you were trying to be. But if you were, I guess I'm just gullible or something.

I wasn't trying to be a troll, honestly, you would know if I was. trust me. :P:

You gotta wonder how, not only did you use the EXACT SAME WORDS as he did, but you ALSO used the EXACT. SAME. IMAGE. LINK.

Q.E.D.

That's cause we had the same rom durpfish.. :dry:

That's cause we had the same rom durpfish.. :dry:

Image link.

You couldn't have had the same image link unless you copied it.

Anyway, this is off topic, so I shall post something on topic:

//downloads Patch

Edited by AstraLunaSol

6cc6b9d62919cc8e76768b0c71232b8c.png

[spoiler='@~@'][img=http://gyazo.com/6cc6b9d62919cc8e76768b0c71232b8c.png][/spoiler]
._________________________________________________________________.
Please fix that palette, please

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Edited by Camtech075

Well, it proves your trolling because you have nothing better to do with your life...

Back on topic:

Do Seph and the other person who I don't rememember his/her name have you covered for mugs? Because if you want more help I'm right here for you.

Nothing major I noticed but on Chapter 6 the 9 turn protect chapter when you select status I read protect for seven turns. Nothing major elsewhere, I'm on chapter 7 now hmmmm. I wonder what cute girl I should bring to the fun.

Do Seph and the other person who I don't rememember his/her name have you covered for mugs? Because if you want more help I'm right here for you.

Well, Yoshi agreed over on SoS to help me with the mugs, so I think we're covered. Sholes, I know you want to help, and Prime can accept your help if he wants to (who am I to answer for him?), but I personally think having to go and fix up whatever you splice together will take more time than just making a new mug.

And why would you need to fix anything I make?huh.gif

Because a lot of what you splice together has problems, and going through those problems, instead of just FCing something, would be wasting my time :E

I'd probably fix any problems myself, so it wouldn't waste any of your time.

|:

Yeah, I don't think you get it. Time to be blunt!

I'm a much better spriter than you, and so is Yoshi. The both of us can produce things of much higher quality. Going back and making your work the same level of quality would be a waste of my time.

And you don't fix all of your problems. Your avatar's armor piece still looks like a disheveled piece of playdough.

Now, like I said:

Prime can accept your help if he wants to (who am I to answer for him?)

So if he wants your sub-par splices, he can have them. If he'd rather two well seasoned spriters, who can both make FCs, do the work for him, I think he's covered.