The Road to Ruin [Complete] [v3.0.3 Released!]

Primefusion

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had to buff any character it would be Buck (archer who can't double and doesn't hit very hard without good levels is ehhh), but other people have found him pretty useful apparently.

Buttfuck is the best character in the game what are you even smoking

Nice hack, story definitely got more engaging as it went on. I think the characters are pretty well balanced. Jorin was solid if not amazing and my Hugo could OHKO mages and ORKO knights while being somewhat bulky. If I had to buff any character it would be Buck (archer who can't double and doesn't hit very hard without good levels is ehhh), but other people have found him pretty useful apparently.

Glad you liked it! It sounds like your Buck got a little RNG screwed which is a shame.

A nice game. love the storyline and graphics. But when is the new patch release date? Would like to know

Glad you liked it! Like I said earlier, I really busy with school right now so I don't really have any kind of patch timetable.

Gentlemen. lets show this heretic the error of her/his ways. post your amazing bucks.

aKZvh.png

aNFsg.png

aLSFO.png

btw buck gets 20 pct more crit iirc on promotion.

Such dedication! 16 Defense? What an animal.

And yes, Snipers have +20 crit.

• 5 months later...

Excuse me sir Primefusion can spend palette Knight of the glory of his hack so I can use it for my hack you'll do

From what I could gather from the FEditor thread, you're looking for a generic palette for the Eliwood beta animation.

I'm afraid I don't use an altered generic palette.

Most enemies just use character palettes that I assigned to them manually.

You'll have to look elsewhere, sorry.

Edited by Primefusion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Okay, folks, we're back in business.

kIOwdoI.png

First up is several early-game changes that I've made.

Chapter 2 now takes place in a village, just so that it's not one overworld map after another. Otherwise is still plays much the same. The dialogue got mixed up a little.

Ava now starts with the Training Sword instead of a Slim Sword (don't worry, she still comes with the Pian Dao, too). I don't think the weapon needs much explaining.

The other four screens are all about the biggest change to the early-game: A new healer!
Chapter 3's map has changed, because the original was awkward. Sylvia is still recruited in chapter 1, but now you can recruit Lanora in chapter 3 for either: a) Healer options, or b) More heals.
She's a peppy gal who's into old-school healing techniques. Her portrait is a placeholder for now. So, spriters, no knicker-twisting just yet.

You probably also want some later-game screens I'm guessing.

Q3qN88y.png

I'm currently putting some finishing touches on Chapter 13. And before anyone asks, no I don't have a timetable for a new release. You'll just have to be patient.

Remember: Never dead, always underground.

Okay, folks, we're back in business.

kIOwdoI.png

First up is several early-game changes that I've made.

Chapter 2 now takes place in a village, just so that it's not one overworld map after another. Otherwise is still plays much the same. The dialogue got mixed up a little.

Ava now starts with the Training Sword instead of a Slim Sword (don't worry, she still comes with the Pian Dao, too). I don't think the weapon needs much explaining.

The other four screens are all about the biggest change to the early-game: A new healer!

Chapter 3's map has changed, because the original was awkward. Sylvia is still recruited in chapter 1, but now you can recruit Lanora in chapter 3 for either: a) Healer options, or b) More heals.

She's a peppy gal who's into old-school healing techniques. Her portrait is a placeholder for now. So, spriters, no knicker-twisting just yet.

You probably also want some later-game screens I'm guessing.

Q3qN88y.png

I'm currently putting some finishing touches on Chapter 13. And before anyone asks, no I don't have a timetable for a new release. You'll just have to be patient.

Remember: Never dead, always underground.

Didn't know this existed will try it soon! Thanks for the release..

Didn't know this existed will try it soon! Thanks for the release..

I don't update very often, heh. Hence my motto.

This is one of my favorites

o: <3

if you need any testers for the new stuff let me know. I am willing to test again for you.

Noted! Thanks for your dedication!

prime what are you doing posting month ass old information on SF finally?

I... forgot.